IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Announcements, Official Announcements from Hazard Blue.
AzureSephiroth
post Aug 29 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 719443

Announcements are posted here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post Nov 16 2007, 05:27 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Forums Division no more

The 6th Hazard Blue team in charge of forum assistance and support has been disbanded. Former team leader, boxieblue had this to say,
QUOTE(boxieblue @ Nov 15 2007, 09:48 AM)
CONCLUSION- at the moment, we don't really need the "forums division". first, we need to think out the function of that division very properly. only then should we appoint members for that post.i don't know if it is possible, but the Head could be allowed to look after the threads, and he should decide which threads should be pinned/unpinned/archieved etc[right][snapback]436380[/snapback][/right]

We should start to segment HB members to better classifications.

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post Dec 10 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

BoxieBlue promoted

Congratulations to BoxieBlue for his promotion to assistant leader. He has gained the ability to moderate the subforum and will be working on updating important threads.

Anyone who has questions, suggestions or anything else related to the subforum can contact BoxieBlue if I'm away.

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post May 22 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Famed Members return from absence

In the last 2 days, we were all stunned to see the return of two of HB's oldest members, the honorable pyro_flare and Night-Rider return to the scene.

To top that up, assistant leader boxieblue is back in action and working hard on ensuring things are back on track.

Even if they still are binded by tasks and responsibilities in the real world, its great to see them well and going.

Raise yer cups for these great people :cheers:

+Quote Post
AzureSephiroth
post May 24 2008, 03:37 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

NahSoR Returns!

Just awhile back, we've seen senior members come back after a long absence from the forums, specifically HB. Today we are happy to see the return of the oldest member and one of the very founders of HB.

NahSoR had this to say,
QUOTE(NahSoR @ May 24 2008, 02:23 PM)
HELLO!!!!

Hey guys!! You probably have forgotten me by now but i was a part of this group....I see there are many new faces here :)

HB has grown a lot! Can anyone get me upto speed with major news around here plese?? :)

btw, I think i'll be back for good from now on, :) 'cause all of my exams are finally over :) and i have around 2 mnoths of holidays (If i dont get into a particular university whcih is starting earlier)

BR

NahSoR
[right][snapback]497235[/snapback][/right]

Great to see you back mate :cheers:

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Oct 30 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 583675

WPC-HB Integrated

The Wallpaper Competition and Hazard Blue forums have now been integrated. WPC participants can freely post in the HB threads. All WPC participants automatically become honorary members of HB.

This leads to a lot of rule changes, which will be reflected in the Rules thread. As of this announcement, HB has zero permanent members, apart from the lead team of Anthrax, AzureSepiroth and me. As the current WPC manager, sp0rskiller03 will also become involved in HB moderation.

Details outlining the membership requirements will be provided soon in a separate membership thread.

This post has been edited by boxieblue: Oct 30 2009, 03:02 AM

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 01:36 AM