Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M9 Talks To Another Legend - Liapireas
Longhairsteff
post Mar 18 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 800469

Great interview Pat and Lia!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thabull
post Mar 19 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Member No.: 613363

that's a great interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! once again my warmest congrats Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
u know have rightly earned a new nick (at least for me...) which i've been using since your promotion.... "She Master" or "Master Lia" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

what's totally new for me is that u r "promoted" to the new TMC Manager (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) well done girl!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't be afraid. your steps which led u here will never betray u in your new duties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Mar 20 2011, 04:38 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

QUOTE (liapireas @ Mar 17 2011, 12:44 PM) *

Oh yes I have some time at the end of April ... and luck for you I turn into a complete "man-whore" after a few drinks*!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)

*drinks that you will have to pay for ... after all I'm not that cheap & easy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Mar 20 2011, 06:28 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 2505090

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Mar 20 2011, 12:38 PM) *
QUOTE (liapireas @ Mar 17 2011, 12:44 PM) *

Oh yes I have some time at the end of April ... and luck for you I turn into a complete "man-whore" after a few drinks*!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)
*drinks that you will have to pay for ... after all I'm not that cheap & easy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

You know I love you, Lia, but trying to take away my Eric... I'm very dissapointed!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Great interview!

+Quote Post
BianChi007
post Mar 20 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #20

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8688517

Congratulations Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Mar 20 2011, 07:16 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 5536126

Thank you all you are so kind !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

You know I love you, Lia, but trying to take away my Eric... I'm very dissapointed!! Great interview!

mother (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif) ..... You have to make a big talk with our boy, are you even exclusive with each other ?????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Oh yes I have some time at the end of April ... and luck for you I turn into a complete "man-whore" after a few drinks*!!!

Eric This is interesting !!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)
*drinks that you will have to pay for ... after all I'm not that cheap & easy
Eric So .... You are that "good" ???? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/censored.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

+Quote Post
Asad_rider
post Mar 20 2011, 07:22 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 6499707

Oh ... I dont know abt this thread ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

Very nice interview ... nice work by AW.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

And its very nice to know more abt Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
LordOfLightning
post Mar 20 2011, 08:04 AM
Post #23

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 8562758

Awesome interview

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Mar 20 2011, 09:26 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Member No.: 4988836

Oooooooh 2 women fighting over me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
And not a wet T-shirt in sight!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif)

Oh yes I get no complaints … mainly because of the axe … but still – no complaints (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winkiss.gif)

And if all goes well then I might even show you what else I have under my bed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)
and if all goes really, really well then I will let you touch my balls ...
I have a great collection of signed footballs, cricket balls & rugby balls (IMG:style_emoticons/default/photo.gif)

But let’s just leave the discussion there before AW decides to delete your whole interview
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
georgehellas
post Mar 22 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #25

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 5830231

Great interview liapireas, it is awesome to know more about you !

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Mar 23 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

@ AW this is the best Interview ever (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

becoz its about someone who always inspired me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Congrats Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) and thanks for dragging me here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i missed alot lately (IMG:style_emoticons/default/oops.gif)

+Quote Post
cougar657
post Mar 27 2011, 06:50 AM
Post #27

Group: Validating
Member No.: 9004631

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Mar 27 2011, 08:18 AM
Post #28

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

Wonderful interview with Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) No one has helped me as much as Lia in WPC and I really appreciate that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) Great job with the interview AW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
primavera77
post Mar 28 2011, 12:13 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Member No.: 4546191

Lia, so happy 4 u my sweet friend. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
U deserve it and much more....
Wonderful interview Pat.

I'm sitting here and laughing....crazy eric is really wowwwwwwwwwwwwww (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
injamul_ahmed
post Mar 29 2011, 01:30 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 5366093

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) It's great to know more about Sis Lia from Pireas (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 05:59 PM