Closed TopicStart new topic
> Stc 98: Charitable Organizations
protsenko2006
post Jan 11 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

iqbalhsn20 Nice work! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) No, you are not alone, I'm with you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

kamrananjumsoj ohh, you need many work..

bommaprasad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) I agree with Galina!!

mangotango7 fantastic theme!! All GREAT!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

Galina53 so beautiful work!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

lenhudiel Like you theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

This post has been edited by protsenko2006: Jan 11 2013, 03:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 11 2013, 06:01 PM
Post #32

Group: Members
Member No.: 10329554

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 12 2013, 02:43 AM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:10 AM) *
...You are inviting themers to have some fun for this particular cause... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) ...thats not corect

there should be a winner for normal contests, not like for this one and previous one Xailin....

You do not participate in competitions, but you have a desire to make the protest. Also it is not necessary to mention Marina's name. You wrote about it already enough and those who did themes for memory Xailin were not agree with you. If it is not pleasant to you, anybody does not force to do you a theme for competitions.

yes you are right Dear Galina53.
Totally agree with you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)

This post has been edited by iqbalhsn20: Jan 12 2013, 02:35 AM

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 11 2013, 06:15 PM
Post #33

Prostsenko2006 thanks for joining me. Anyways you theme is so cool:10:
bommaprasad(IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) I also agree with Galina!!

mangotango7 nice theme!! GREAT!!

Galina53 great theme!!

lenhudiel best off luck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)

This post has been edited by iqbalhsn20: Jan 11 2013, 06:18 PM

+Quote Post
mangotango7
post Jan 12 2013, 06:48 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 7525468

Galina Protsenko iqbalhsn20 thanks a lot!

Protsenko Tatiana, awesome theme! color - super, icons - super, all - super!

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 12 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #35

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 13433430

...You are inviting themers to have some fun for this particular cause... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif) ...thats not corect

there should be a winner for normal contests, not like for this one and previous one Xailin....

You do not participate in competitions, but you have a desire to make the protest. Also it is not necessary to mention Marina's name. You wrote about it already enough and those who did themes for memory Xailin were not agree with you. If it is not pleasant to you, anybody does not force to do you a theme for competitions.

I like the cause and i thought to do something like this, but not for the contest
...and Gali you are correct i dont participate in contests...you know why, coz of RESTRICTIONS....add me in, what is this....

This is a beautiful thought by ALICIA of showing some interest or respect to the Orphans.....

When ever there is no ADD ME IN option, i will join the contests....

There should be a reason for winning and in this contest who are winners and ....do you think you want to be a winner in this particular contest...

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 12 2013, 08:36 AM
Post #36

QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Jan 12 2013, 03:33 AM) *
iqbalhsn20 Nice work! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) No, you are not alone, I'm with you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

kamrananjumsoj ohh, you need many work..

bommaprasad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) I agree with Galina!!

mangotango7 fantastic theme!! All GREAT!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

Galina53 so beautiful work!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

lenhudiel Like you theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

what did you understand by Galis comments....

used --- mangotango7 fantastic theme!! All GREAT!!....do you know what fantastic means.....

why You and Gali cant understand me...is it the communication gap or anything else....

You both are great themers, but clearly see what i am saying...

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jan 12 2013, 11:11 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 13 2013, 04:36 AM) *
why You and Gali cant understand me...is it the communication gap or anything else....

Probably, this bad knowledge of English language. But I, really do not understand-that you have seen seditious that we do themes on that competition. Why this task seems to you not admissible for competition?

@protsenko2006, great theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jan 12 2013, 01:11 PM

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 12 2013, 06:13 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:02 PM) *

I like the cause and i thought to do something like this, but not for the contest
...and Gali you are correct i dont participate in contests...you know why, coz of RESTRICTIONS....add me in, what is this....

This is a beautiful thought by ALICIA of showing some interest or respect to the Orphans.....

There should be a reason for winning and in this contest who are winners and ....do you think you want to be a winner in this particular contest...

Hey Bomma, We say ''Add me in'' just because we want to inform Admin (Alicia) that we are joining this competition. Am I right Galina? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
Although it shows some respect to dear Admin. Bro Bomma, themers are like painters. A painter can draw a good painting when his mind is fresh. Critical minded people can't make beautiful paints or themes. Understand! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 12 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (protsenko2006 @ Jan 12 2013, 03:33 AM) *

Thanks for joining me dear protsenko (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
your theme is great (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) I like it.

This post has been edited by iqbalhsn20: Jan 12 2013, 06:26 PM

+Quote Post
Nilaplayboy
post Jan 12 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 9519347

All thems are nice

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 13 2013, 10:31 AM
Post #41

QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Jan 13 2013, 06:43 AM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 12 2013, 09:02 PM) *

Hey Bomma, We say ''Add me in'' just because we want to inform Admin (Alicia) that we are joining this competition. Am I right Galina? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
Although it shows some respect to dear Admin. Bro Bomma, themers are like painters. A painter can draw a good painting when his mind is fresh. Critical minded people can't make beautiful paints or themes. Understand! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

hell with painting....and have fun in your theming...i dont know you Iqb or something..seems like you are trying to form a campaign for Children......
add me in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

i hate that above words...
Iqb you are a great painter..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
look at the details mentioned by Alicia....if you think the details mentioned are apt to the contest, then you are right....

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 13 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #42

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jan 12 2013, 11:41 PM) *
QUOTE (bommaprasad @ Jan 13 2013, 04:36 AM) *

Probably, this bad knowledge of English language. But I, really do not understand-that you have seen seditious that we do themes on that competition. Why this task seems to you not admissible for competition?

@protsenko2006, great theme! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

if the contest is based on love, romance, games, abstract, art, drawing, technology...etc....you can use these words...Fantastic, marvelous, great, splendid, outstanding, mind blowing......

Your theme Save the Child is Beautiful...every child is beautiful, not great or fantastic....
there are many issues that i dont like about this particular contest, but i dont want to mention them....
Happy Theming....

+Quote Post
bommaprasad
post Jan 13 2013, 10:40 AM
Post #43

QUOTE (Nilaplayboy @ Jan 13 2013, 09:23 AM) *
All thems are nice

.yes all themes are Nice

+Quote Post
1990nick
post Jan 13 2013, 01:10 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 9814473

MY ENTRY:D

(IMG:http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1472/calendarbackground240x3.jpg)
CARBIDE SCHREEN

DOWNLOAD

This post has been edited by 1990nick: Jan 13 2013, 01:33 PM

+Quote Post
1990nick
post Jan 13 2013, 02:07 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 9814473

@ GALINA : Beautiful Theme (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

@MANGOTANGO : Great Theme asusual (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

@PROTSENKO : Awesome Theme (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

@LENHUDIEL : Nice Theme (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

@DINESH : Nice THEME (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

@KAMRAN ANJUM : Need to work on visiblitly of theme (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) & next time say here whatever you want, but not post anything else in final entry thread except your entry.....

@IQBALHSN : nice theme (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 05:31 PM