IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> I Am A Newbie In This Forum, Where Should I Start?
ArthurWill
post Oct 13 2007, 05:39 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

Often, people find it difficult to start posting in a forum where everyone else seems to know each other very well and possess a sound knowledge about particular topics. Does this sounds like someone you know?

No worries, you are not alone my friend. Many people share the same fear in a forum like this where theme making and technical discussions regarding particular mobile phone grab most of the attention. :)

With this guide, I am hoping that more people will come out from hiding and start joining various discussions. More People, More Fun! :clap2:

Are you ready? Here we go!

1. M9 Lounge

You are more than welcome to open a new topic announcing your arrival. We do have invisible red carpet in there. :P

A simple hello or brief intro (your name, country you are from, your current phone etc.) is one of the easiest way of getting in touch with other members.

It wouldn't take long before members start flooding your thread with "welcome to M9!", "its nice to have you here!". That has become part of our community spirit. :good:

2. General Mobile Phone Discussion

This is a perfect place to start if you are a mobile phone enthusiast. You can find many discussions about the general use of mobile phone in there.

Topics like:
Do You Ever Switch Off Your Phone?
How Many Times Have U Lost Your Mobile?
Do You Prefer Phone With Touchscreen Or Keyboard?

doesn't require much technical knowledge about phones to start with. You might be surprise with people who discuss strategies to lose their phone, and those who claimed to sleep with a phone right below their pillow. :surrender:

Before I forget, Adonisdemon and Co (the moderating team) wanted me to remind you about forum rules. A simple guideline hoping to keep the forum clean and lovely. :good:

For now, I would say that the two methods mentioned above are the easiest way of getting yourself into discussions and start meeting new friends.

You will soon discover just how addictive this forum can be. That is if you start hitting the keyboard and say hi to us now. :mf_type:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 03:15 AM