Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 5150223

QUOTE (imsagi @ Apr 21 2010, 02:08 PM) *
so i 'll chose s40

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 21 2010, 02:11 PM) *
@shaaon

well mabey i will join as S60 be better there

Thank you very much friends... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pingallery
post Apr 21 2010, 01:20 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 2306948

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:59 AM) *
That's a nice question.. I really need help for making theme by request... If people ask me to make themes.. Than I think I'll need your and other themer's help.. I alone can't make all the themes... That's why I asked you.. What's your answer..??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Thanks for joining.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I am always willing to help, but I'm not the fastest in creating a theme. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
I need much time. I do not know if that is desired.

My answer is: yes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Apr 21 2010, 01:24 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 11:03 AM) *
@ Shaon
I see that you have already added me to the group 'SE themer. That's good. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Please, I have another question. Unfortunately I do not have this sentence: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
So are you gonna help me in theme making by request..??? I really wanna know that.

kannst du mir mit theme auf andere leute wunsch hilfen? (das ist das besser ich kann machen.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

zum beispiel: ich wunsche eine SE theme und ich frage jemand das machen.....

and making a request doesn't have to be fast...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by thabull: Apr 21 2010, 01:26 AM

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 21 2010, 01:16 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 02:20 PM) *
QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:59 AM) *
That's a nice question.. I really need help for making theme by request... If people ask me to make themes.. Than I think I'll need your and other themer's help.. I alone can't make all the themes... That's why I asked you.. What's your answer..??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Thanks for joining.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I am always willing to help, but I'm not the fastest in creating a theme. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
I need much time. I do not know if that is desired.

My answer is: yes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

No problem dear.. You'll have your time... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 02:24 PM) *
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 11:03 AM) *
@ Shaon
I see that you have already added me to the group 'SE themer. That's good. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

Please, I have another question. Unfortunately I do not have this sentence: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
So are you gonna help me in theme making by request..??? I really wanna know that.

kannst du mir mit theme auf andere leute wunsch hilfen? (das ist das besser ich kann machen.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

zum beispiel: ich wunsche eine SE theme und ich frage jemand das zu machen.....

Hai THA... What you are doing... I can't miss any fun here...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) You are pushing me to miss some fun... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif)
Please let us know what you are hiding from me... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
sam1374
post Apr 21 2010, 01:28 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 1324029

Shaon this is a lovely Topic u have started....count me in too.

+Quote Post
pingallery
post Apr 21 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Member No.: 2306948

QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 10:24 AM) *
and making a request doesn't have to be fast...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Hi Alex,
vergaß ich ganz, dass Dein Deutsch fast perfekt ist. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Vielen Dank für die schnelle prompte Übersetzung. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Bei Übersetzungsproblemen bist Du für die Zukunft meine Bezugsperson. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winkiss.gif)

Hi Alex,
I completely forgot that your German is almost perfect.
Thank you for the fast instant translation.
For translation problems you are for the future of my caregiver.

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 21 2010, 01:31 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

@ Sam... Thank you very much pal... I'm really glad to have you here.. Thank for joining... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

@ THA & Petra... Thanks to both of you for the translations dear... I'm so happy... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm leaving for now.. Will be back soon... May be tomorrow... I've a exam tomorrow at morning.. So I've to prepare from now.. Stay tuning guys and girls.. If someone joins I'll put the name later... So Welcome and Thanks in advance everyone... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm asking you once again please tell me in which group you like to see your name...??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by shaon007009: Apr 21 2010, 01:35 AM

+Quote Post
Branislaw
post Apr 21 2010, 01:49 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Member No.: 3033118

You can count me in bro...I`m a S60 themer so you know where I belong...
About requests, it all depends on my free time, if I had enough you can count on me... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
swt_capri
post Apr 21 2010, 01:49 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 1405670

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:46 AM) *
QUOTE (imsagi @ Apr 21 2010, 01:27 PM) *
count me in shaon but u decide where to put me lolz
coz some times i make s40 themes n sometimes SE themes

That's totally up to you.. In which group you like to see your name... I guess it'll be better to keep in the thread in which thems you feel more comfort to make.. So please let me know...

QUOTE (swt_capri @ Apr 21 2010, 01:33 PM) *
count me in

The same question is also to you. Where should I count you..???

where u want count me

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 21 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

@ Brainslaw... Welcome and thanks for the support... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I'm so glad.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

@ Samina Sis... Wherever you like to see your self.. Tell one specific place... Or tell me which theme gives you much please to make.. I mean which type os theme making you enjoy most..???? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 21 2010, 02:11 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 01:11 PM) *
p.s. i think u should add a link in your opening post or where the groups are mentioned for STC, TMC, RC .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Actually I didn't understand it clearly.. Can you please explain little more..??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_noahsarc_*
post Apr 21 2010, 02:15 AM
Post #43

Guests

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 12:59 AM) *
QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 02:03 PM) *
@ Shaon

@ noah... And about MOS Alchemist... They are generally DJ... But they also design themes and wallies.. So they are called MOS (Master of Sounds) Alchemist.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I can see you are making ringtone too.. So Should I change your group...???

ya sure bro, Lemme be in MOS Alchemist!

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 21 2010, 02:21 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

QUOTE (noahsarc @ Apr 21 2010, 03:15 PM) *
ya sure bro, Lemme be in MOS Alchemist!

That's sounds great... Thank you for the info.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Apr 21 2010, 02:28 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

Member No.: 613363

QUOTE (pingallery @ Apr 21 2010, 11:22 AM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 10:24 AM) *

Hi Alex,
vergaß ich ganz, dass Dein Deutsch fast perfekt ist. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Vielen Dank für die schnelle prompte Übersetzung. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Bei Übersetzungsproblemen bist Du für die Zukunft meine Bezugsperson. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winkiss.gif)

Hi Alex,
I completely forgot that your German is almost perfect.
Thank you for the fast instant translation.
For translation problems you are for the future of my caregiver.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (u know i didn't need the translation, but i know u did it for everybody to understand... u r so kind..... )

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 12:11 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Apr 21 2010, 01:11 PM) *
p.s. i think u should add a link in your opening post or where the groups are mentioned for STC, TMC, RC .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Actually I didn't understand it clearly.. Can you please explain little more..??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

never mind Shaon...... everything is just perfect......

This post has been edited by thabull: Apr 21 2010, 02:28 AM

+Quote Post

84 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 01:29 AM