IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Help ! :(, status bar
oppy
post Apr 10 2004, 07:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 26

when your making a theme, do you have to use a status bar ? because i had my theme all done i was actually making it for this weeks competition and had a twin towers theme going in memory of 9-11 over here in the states. i was using different pictures for the wallpaper and desktop but my status bar i cut it from my main wallpaper and when i switched over to the desktop image it was all miss -atching and ugly looking so me being the unpatient person i am i just erased all my pictures with frustration. but must you have a status bar i'm pretty sure you do though right ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adonisdemon
post Apr 10 2004, 07:35 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 6549

the status bar in the standby (1st screen) is the one that is followed throughout the theme,
sometimes it looks ugly when you have used many layers...to solve this is to merg all layers using merge visible...crop and save then undo merge and carry on with your theme :good:

:lol: man your too impatient :good:

edit: you can have the status bar from the image...yes you must have a statusbar, tho it can be a part from the main image if you want :good:

This post has been edited by adonisdemon: Apr 10 2004, 07:36 AM

+Quote Post
Vlammetje
post Apr 10 2004, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 1851

It can but if you use different images sometimes the easier way to go is to use a separate bar which is not part of either image :)

+Quote Post
oppy
post Apr 10 2004, 06:32 PM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 26

alright this thread should be named oppy's questions about photoshop. but on the serious note i know paintshop pro had something called tubes where you could add pictures and such and i see in some people themes on the highlight menu they have the standard bar and a little picture on the side of it. is there a special way of adding a small image like that or is it all about cutting out and pasting or something ? i don't know if you all understand what i'm talking about :(

+Quote Post
adonisdemon
post Apr 10 2004, 06:38 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 6549

QUOTE (oppy @ Apr 11 2004, 02:32 AM)
it all about cutting out and pasting or something ?

yes, oppy that's exactly how i do it...well one of the ways i do it...in photoshop :good:
select the area you want, copy and paste...simple when you know how... :good:

if your'e finding it difficult to use...try looking through the photoshop tutorials i posted up :good:

here's the link

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...52&hl=photoshop

This post has been edited by adonisdemon: Apr 10 2004, 06:43 PM

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 08:29 PM