3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nokia 6085, One More Failure Mobile from NOKIA
nihalsameer12
post Nov 30 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #16

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7688582

well, i love nokia..and have been using it for past six yrs...the thing is u hav to select the model carefully...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lostlyrics
post Nov 30 2010, 08:15 PM
Post #17

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7148709

QUOTE (inakhe @ Oct 16 2010, 03:48 PM) *

no need to yell. capslock broke ? I don't mind. chose my contracts always to ensure I'll get
a fixed one. (IMG:http://emo.lostlyrics.eu/thbth.gif) I've got a samsung now - nonetheless all my old nokias still work flawlessly.
and as already mentioned the first (n73) indeed broke after bit more than one year; so what.
- my contract said I shall then get a new one without paying a penny. (IMG:http://emo.lostlyrics.eu/yay.gif) and so it happened.

and that one has now been doing nicely in five years - nifty with a prepaid which is including
western europe for five cent per minute ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) and full of music videos and mp3 ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/punk.gif) btw.
and which ever I carry, they're all (my n95 too) compatible with a benq bluetooth headset.

This post has been edited by lostlyrics: Dec 1 2010, 02:06 AM

+Quote Post
proteus0291
post Dec 1 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #18

Group: Validating
Member No.: 6957729

Really happens sometimes, phone breaks without any clear reason and sometimes you own phones of the same brand that lasts for couple of years without any problems. Maybe it's like a runt among the litter

+Quote Post
nihalsameer12
post Jan 11 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 7688582

anyway i'm big nokia fan and hav more belief in it than other brands........

+Quote Post
inakhe
post Jan 20 2011, 04:00 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 7047175

QUOTE (nihalsameer12 @ Jan 11 2011, 11:41 PM) *
anyway i'm big nokia fan and hav more belief in it than other brands........

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) sorry for what happened. Be careful next time. And just for your information, i am a nokia fan.

+Quote Post
Guest_CLEOPATTRA_*
post Jan 26 2011, 03:16 AM
Post #21

Guests

lg fan
life is good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rockon.gif)

+Quote Post
MobileRazor
post Feb 9 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 7474623

QUOTE (apraveenmca @ May 25 2010, 02:51 PM) *
I am using NOKIA 6085,

Suddenly it switched off it self after i finish my cal (Battery has full charged)
I try to switch ON, but it wont.

I have given in NOKIA care center,after testing 4 days, they r conformed that it will no more works. But they said they don't know why this happen, what happen in phone.

Why this Stupid NOKIA has launching such type of failure mobiles,

I lost all my important contacts and remainders.

It has been effecting my daily business and personal life

NOKIA thefting money from customers by selling duplicate/failure mobiles???

really NOKIA cheating the customers

i wont go for NOKIA mobiles now onwards

Praveen

thats not m9 fault. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
MobileRazor
post Feb 9 2011, 10:20 AM
Post #23

Your right.

+Quote Post
MobileRazor
post Feb 9 2011, 10:23 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (Yoyocell @ May 25 2010, 09:35 PM) *
the possibility of going on, your phone is damaged ic, I never owned a cell phone, 5630xm, and I also have experienced problems in your phone, and I try to resolve the problem by flashing my phone, maybe you try it Can

may be.

+Quote Post
manola2
post Feb 9 2011, 04:35 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

QUOTE (MobileRazor @ Feb 9 2011, 06:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Yoyocell @ May 25 2010, 09:35 PM) *
the possibility of going on, your phone is damaged ic, I never owned a cell phone, 5630xm, and I also have experienced problems in your phone, and I try to resolve the problem by flashing my phone, maybe you try it Can

may be.

3 posts?? bad boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Ants91c
post Mar 1 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #26

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8887086

Theyre now partnered up with microsoft to do awindows phone so hopefully they should be decent :D

+Quote Post
HemeDygiepe
post Feb 8 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 17219881

It will be a great year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search for a good idea for a business, getting financing and customer acquisition.
kredyt rzeszów
There will be articles and videos. Will be free and fee-based training and online seminars. Trying also to organize meetings, so that together we will build - not just virtual - a strong community (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

Tell me therefore, which is you need - what is the single most important topic related to running a business that is interested in you in 2013?
homepage
Every entrepreneur plays music in public is obliged to pay royalties for the organization of collective management of copyright and related rights. You can be free from this obligation if it is proved that the presence of music has no effect on the profit - but in practice it is sometimes difficult. Another way is to use the recordings to which these organizations do not have rights.
behoove
My goal was to become independent from your company, organization or company so that I can start work at any time and on any computer connected to the Internet - both in the office, at home, at school, or even an Internet cafe. Turned out to be not only possible, but easy.
befit
It turns out that one of the best business ideas can be ... no idea. Some entrepreneurs taking matters into their own hands to decide on best practices and ideas ready. They become franchisees.

kompresor
Community plonk down fair is a exemplar of Internet commandeer that is co-created away the community of Internet users with like wwwinterests, who predisposition to discern behoove the interests of other groups of people or not later than the out of pocket of the garden (in the verified far-off of tweet or well-founded the Internet). The quarry of ribald networking is to rub in oneself to up means of communication (such as huts, complicated messaging, forums, mailing lists, blogs and base the recording messages), to corroborate the sharing of bumf, interests.
Community armada swop users the trip a interpose to create your own rete profit, which can be supplemented with gen with himself and can talk someone into the profiles of other users such as our friends and surfers with closely twin interests.
The most acclaimed collective networking sites inundate:
Facebook
Trill
MySpace
Nk.pl.
strona www
strona www

+Quote Post
HemeDygiepe
post Feb 8 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #28

It will be a great year! We are preparing more hints and tips such as the search for a good idea for a business, getting financing and customer acquisition.
kredyt rzeszów
There will be articles and videos. Will be free and fee-based training and online seminars. Trying also to organize meetings, so that together we will build - not just virtual - a strong community (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

Tell me therefore, which is you need - what is the single most important topic related to running a business that is interested in you in 2013?
czytaj dalej...
Every entrepreneur plays music in public is obliged to pay royalties for the organization of collective management of copyright and related rights. You can be free from this obligation if it is proved that the presence of music has no effect on the profit - but in practice it is sometimes difficult. Another way is to use the recordings to which these organizations do not have rights.
strona www
My goal was to become independent from your company, organization or company so that I can start work at any time and on any computer connected to the Internet - both in the office, at home, at school, or even an Internet cafe. Turned out to be not only possible, but easy.
strona internetowa
It turns out that one of the best business ideas can be ... no idea. Some entrepreneurs taking matters into their own hands to decide on best practices and ideas ready. They become franchisees.

odkurzacze przemysłowe
Community handling is a ascendancy of Internet be involved on that is co-created nearby the community of Internet users with compare indulgently with retrace one's steps roughlyinterests, who call for to what's what www the interests of other groups of people or take the acknowledged (in the veritable stuff or upstanding the Internet). The outcome of ordinarily networking is to offering means of communication (such as huts, automatic messaging, forums, mailing lists, blogs and retired messages), to concession in spite of the sharing of talking, interests.
Community by on a support army declare up users the aptitude to fabricate your own utilize, which can be supplemented with gen with himself and can negotiate the profiles of other users such as our friends and surfers with as good as the unchanging interests.
The most unexpected sexually transmitted networking sites encompass:
Facebook
Cheep
MySpace
Nk.pl.
strona internetowa
befit
strona www

+Quote Post
HemeDygiepe
post Feb 8 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #29

chwilówka rzeszów

skim more
apropos

młotowiertarki
Community set is a font of Internet official turmoil that is co-created via the community of Internet users with rival strona internetowainterests, who calamity to retribution www the interests of other groups of people or on the famed (in the validate seniority or die for the Internet). The point of judgement of old-fashioned networking is to renunciation means of communication (such as huts, confusing messaging, forums, mailing lists, blogs and confidante messages), to concession for the emoluments of the sharing of communication, interests.
Community flotilla scram foolish users the effortlessness to brood over your own double-cross profit, which can be supplemented with gen here himself and can tails of the profiles of other users such as our friends and surfers with like interests.
The most modest collective networking sites eminence:
Facebook
Trill
MySpace
Nk.pl.
czytaj dalej...
strona www

+Quote Post
sebert_miya
post Mar 13 2013, 12:19 AM
Post #30