> Dc Discussions
Zuza_987
post Jun 16 2015, 04:28 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 19318068

Hello friends!
You know, I'm here recently and important it me that this competition was good, I did not undertake alone any decision in wait for Jolly!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vanko1972
post Jun 16 2015, 05:02 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 10936965

QUOTE (Zuza_987 @ Jun 16 2015, 02:28 PM) *

Hello friends!
You know, I'm here recently and important it me that this competition was good, I did not undertake alone any decision in wait for Jolly!

Dear Zuza and especially, dear Jolly. This is not advice, it is a warning. If you not change your rules at time soon, you risk losing your participants. Then you officially can take the your Imsagi with her "group" and enjoying her in the your place as it does by Shing in STC.

This post has been edited by vanko1972: Jun 16 2015, 05:09 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jun 16 2015, 05:02 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

Hello friends!

Hello, dear Zuza!Certainly, you should accept the common decision.
I talked with Anu earlier and he wanted to change rules.
As the user who has 100 messages can estimate graphic works and themes and no concept has about programs and a photoshop?
On WPC, RC the right to voting have only certificated and legendary.
This group comes not to estimate work or a theme, they come to vote against.
They do not guess at all that all their actions under control.
I hope that at you all will turn out. It is necessary to keep pure this competition.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jun 16 2015, 05:11 AM

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Jun 16 2015, 05:15 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

i just want to reiterate that we want DC to be a clean venue for contest, and we already have a suspicion that
someone wanted to ruin the results, we also believe that there are fake and cloned accounts who vote in favor of only one person and
who also vote to put down other members,,,

there are already some members who are in my watch list, and they are under observation,,!!

before i became a manager,,there is already a rule to allow members who have 40 and above posts to vote
whether he or she has an entry,,,i can not go against that.

but since the integrity of the DC is at stake,,Zuza and I will formulate, add or modify some regulations,,or perhaps seek
some help from other managers.

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jun 16 2015, 05:43 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

(IMG:http://i60.tinypic.com/29vl9bl.jpg)

Hello, dear Jolly.It is my conversation with Anu.
You managers and you can all! You can change any rules.
The main thing to find criterion. Casual people cannot estimate work. It is not correct.

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Jun 16 2015, 06:14 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

galina,,hello again my dear and thank you for the clarification, anu is more senior than me so i still respect him and I stand corrected (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

yes you are correct,,,we can ratify the rules and execute it as soon as possible,your assistance is highly sought and thank you very much! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
imsagi
post Jun 16 2015, 07:36 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 2425534

QUOTE (vanko1972 @ Jun 16 2015, 05:02 AM) *

Hello friends!

Dear Zuza and especially, dear Jolly. This is not advice, it is a warning. If you not change your rules at time soon, you risk losing your participants. Then you officially can take the your Imsagi with her "group" and enjoying her in the your place as it does by Shing in STC.

be carefull what are you talking where is my group bring it here if you have guts and if you lose any contest its not my fault and if any one vote for me why your a** burns??
stc is open for all if you cant make theme ts your fault go win in wpc stc tmc lot and others competitions if you have talent no one stopping you and try to focus in your work not in me if here participates like you that means all competitions is circus

if you cant prove your work then don"t point out of me i participates everywhere if i like understand and let me tell you in this dc i place you at 1st ask others where they put you

i didn't participated and wins so you feel jealous it means you don't like that rosy echewcia and lola won

congrats rosy echewcia and dear lola

This post has been edited by imsagi: Jun 16 2015, 08:20 AM

+Quote Post
imsagi
post Jun 16 2015, 07:42 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 15 2015, 10:51 PM) *
I congratulate all the winners ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Well done girls!

(IMG:http://s017.radikal.ru/i424/1501/40/ef931a73f703.gif)

Many thanks to all who voted for my work! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Great work Managers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Well done command IMSAGI! At you it has turned out to defile one more place on М9! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
i feel sorry for you cant win the contest hard luck i fell like i am very powerful that i come to vote alone and people wins that you don't want them to win and what commend your codes in wpc that commend you are talking i am not interested to talk with you anymore

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jun 16 2015, 07:43 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

BTW.
Dear Jolly!
That that Warda and Raihanafatima this one person is already proved.
It is fixed at forum STC.
Look here
This person has copied on WPC the comment of the participant which was not happy with result and has given a congratulation in Inverted commas.
On WPC this comment has given Raihanafatima. All of us very well remember that it is the girl from the Netherlands.( I have 100 % the proof that to this country she has no relation.)
In 3 minutes this comment has appeared on STC on behalf of Warda.
Very much hastened and has not paid attention that on STC there is no Star Of Week.
So one of them already now can not keep out neither in competition, nor in voting.
Question - what from them?
On WPC the first there was Warda with one loading in gallery - a competitive work. Voted in favour of Imsagi 5 competitions while I have not given the prevention.
Then has appeared Fatima in the same way. One loading and on competition. But already the voice was in favour of Warda.
Who is who they already, probably, do not know themselves.

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jun 16 2015, 07:49 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (imsagi @ Jun 16 2015, 05:42 PM) *
i am not interested to talk with you anymore

Superb! Who wants to speak with you? Participants from all countries write, how you invite them in the group.
What you talent to yourself do not receive a victory, and on STC by means of low-standard themes of your group of a victory earn?
BTW . Victories are not necessary to me. I participate only for competition support.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jun 16 2015, 07:54 AM

+Quote Post
imsagi
post Jun 16 2015, 08:05 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jun 16 2015, 08:49 AM) *
QUOTE (imsagi @ Jun 16 2015, 05:42 PM) *
i am not interested to talk with you anymore

Superb! Who wants to speak with you? Participants from all countries write, how you invite them in the group.
What you talent to yourself do not receive a victory, and on STC by means of low-standard themes of your group of a victory earn?
BTW . Victories are not necessary to me. I participate only for competition support.

yes victory is very much necessary to you that why you saying victory victory if i am not want to speak with you sick lady then why you call my name and i make anything for my self not for victory like you see now you cant win you go mad and come to say me hahahahaha yeah i know what kind of support you do and also your group come to vote if anyone vote

This post has been edited by imsagi: Jun 16 2015, 08:19 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jun 16 2015, 08:20 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (imsagi @ Jun 16 2015, 06:05 PM) *
yes victory is very much necessary to you that why you saying victory victory if i am not want to speak with you sick lady then why you call my name and i make anything for my self not for victory like you see now you cant win you go mad and come to say me hahahahaha yeah i know what kind of support you do and also your group come to vote

Well, who from us sick it is very big question... I in such a way did not earn the badges, as you do it. Though to you have already explained that you in such a way will not receive the Legend in themes. Stop dirty games and earn victories in fair struggle. You do good themes, what for spoil reputation? Only blind does not see that you have made from STC!
And you even to a head does not come that there is at me no group. Participants go to support themes which you bring down. The mechanism of voting It is simple. 1.imsagi 2.Warda (or 1.warda 2.imsagi) and an exchange of voices between other of group. On fair participants to spit... What themes? The victory should be received at any cost.
BTW . What for to me of a victory? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I already have all. If victories, were necessary for me I on WPC Took part in competition. I know, how like to vote for managers...
For participants it is insulting...
Zuza & Jolly! I have to you the offer. Make a special thread for opinions and move all this lovely conversation to this thread.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jun 16 2015, 08:43 AM

+Quote Post
MieczysławPAWEŁ
post Jun 17 2015, 01:32 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 4094668

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Hello dear managers DC!, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Galina is right! - the only way to deal with cheaters is to change the voting rules in the rules of the competition..

Note: Each participant the contest, who dares to vote on Their friends, colleagues or in collusion - will be disqualified!!!..
Those who do not take part in the competition have the opportunity on dishonestly vote - for this does not assume any liability - it is unfair!!!..

Since the problem remained I too decided to permanently change the voting rules in the regulations in competition LOT and so from today I changed the voting rules on:

They can vote: Only Participants, who are taking part in contest - and Nobody more!!!..
http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...=0#entry1181870

Dear DC managers Jolly and Zuza, I appeal for immediate change in the rules of voting rules..
Thank you!!!.

This post has been edited by MieczysławPAWEŁ: Jun 17 2015, 06:57 PM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jun 17 2015, 02:10 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

@MieczysławPAWEŁ, dear Pawel! Yes, it is one way will get rid of dishonest visitors.
But you look at the previous competition. That this amicable company has made.... They have come with themes which can be made for 10 minutes ( Such themes are now very popular on STC) and have received a vote!

We have still such in rules:
We Reserve The Right To Demand A Private And A Public Explanation For Your Choice Of Votes.

BTW.
Dear Pawel!
We entered an interdiction for voting of visitors in a current of long time.
I do not think that it is correct.
Why because of not fair visitors Should lose possibility to vote Participants who persistent work have achieved achievements and have the certificated and legendary badges?
Now on WPC the certificated and legendary can vote without participation in competition.
But control over voices for these visitors too is available.
DC competition by themes and wall-paper. Sometimes there are icons. It too design.
My opinion that would be correct to accept voices from the certificated and legendary designers and themers .

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jun 18 2015, 01:02 AM

+Quote Post
Zuza_987
post Jun 18 2015, 01:20 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 19318068

@MieczysławPaweł @Galina - Thank you very much for your suggestions, they are all important to me!
I agree with your proposals, but I'm waiting for Jolly!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th July 2015 - 10:46 AM