IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Error Files Rejected, Files rejected
Kingnoone
post Dec 11 2012, 08:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15333074

Why are some of my files rejected without any reason? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MGRomy
post Dec 11 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9856141

You mean No Remark...?

+Quote Post
ajayc7
post Dec 12 2012, 04:54 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 16316477

There might be some reason. In your files list check at the bottom. You'll find the rejected files.

Many files and even users are missing.

+Quote Post
bb890
post Dec 12 2012, 06:55 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 16890928

How am i supposed to ask for deletion of my account when topic where i can do so is locked for me and i cannot even start new topic by myself to ask for it because i dont have a permission to do that?
So i must write to the posts of the others which is unpleasant, assuming that administrators will see this and delete my account.
I think this site is good but i really dont use it and i alredy spent more time asking for deletion of my account than downloading something from your site. It is really messy.
Can you pleeeeeeeese finally delete my account, please. Thank You.

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Dec 12 2012, 10:58 AM
Post #5

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 13018856

I also in that problem and my 7 to 8 featured files have been rejected and any remarks don't show on my profile.

+Quote Post
christina86
post Dec 13 2012, 05:45 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

QUOTE (Kingnoone @ Dec 11 2012, 05:38 PM) *
Why are some of my files rejected without any reason? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

If it 's not stated or you want to clarify it you can post the file ID at the following threads accordingly:
For softwares
For themes
For videos, operator logos, sms and flash
For screensaver and wallpaper

QUOTE (bb890 @ Dec 12 2012, 03:55 PM) *
How am i supposed to ask for deletion of my account when topic where i can do so is locked for me and i cannot even start new topic by myself to ask for it because i dont have a permission to do that?
So i must write to the posts of the others which is unpleasant, assuming that administrators will see this and delete my account.
I think this site is good but i really dont use it and i alredy spent more time asking for deletion of my account than downloading something from your site. It is really messy.
Can you pleeeeeeeese finally delete my account, please. Thank You.

Send a mail to patricia @ mobile9.com
Please mention your username and a reason you want your account to be deleted.
And you should be able to open a new topic by using the "New topic" button. How to delete your account is also mentioned at the account deletion thread http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...st&p=933691 and it 's been answered a lot of times at the forum.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 08:28 AM