5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ebooks, No link to ebooks
minipoodle21
post Nov 16 2012, 05:29 AM
Post #46

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 16293484

This is the best site for me for ebooks, Idk what I will do without the ebook!!! Please fix this soon! 3 days is just too long!!!!!'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mitchoiq
post Nov 16 2012, 06:34 AM
Post #47

Group: Validating
Member No.: 16607518

5-24. Its very easy to take a look at this determine and thinks that is certainly o. www Many sites furthermore supply facts regarding valuable ideas in preserving exceptional likewise as well balanced way of life also as give details on the usual body weight variety for grownups. The correct source of protein is vital to controlling your hunger with less calories and required to sustain your lean muscle mass. With no taking into account other components like gender, the best physique weight using BMI falls amongst 19- twenty five. This software can be utilized by coming into the weight and the top. These superior carbohydrates absorb little by little by an individual's digestive process.

+Quote Post
Olittlebear
post Nov 16 2012, 07:57 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 16035838

QUOTE (elykrone @ Nov 16 2012, 05:09 AM) *
Hello m9'ers. Two days ago we received a massive copyright removal notice for our ebooks. Unfortunately after many rounds of negotiation with the copyright holders, we are sad to announce that we are unable to bring back the ebooks section as it is.

It is mobile9's mission to bring free mobile content to everyone. We will continue to see what we can do for the ebook community and I believe we may have a solution in mind. In the meantime, book lovers let's keep the discussion going and stay tuned on this group! As always, ff you have any suggestions, please reply to this announcement.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Looks like it's gonna take longer to fix this. Good thing there's still those JAR ebooks.

JAR ebooks?

+Quote Post
trinalimesg88
post Nov 16 2012, 08:15 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 16163663

QUOTE (Olittlebear @ Nov 16 2012, 07:57 AM) *
Hello m9'ers. Two days ago we received a massive copyright removal notice for our ebooks. Unfortunately after many rounds of negotiation with the copyright holders, we are sad to announce that we are unable to bring back the ebooks section as it is.

It is mobile9's mission to bring free mobile content to everyone. We will continue to see what we can do for the ebook community and I believe we may have a solution in mind. In the meantime, book lovers let's keep the discussion going and stay tuned on this group! As always, ff you have any suggestions, please reply to this announcement.

Looks like it's gonna take longer to fix this. Good thing there's still those JAR ebooks.

JAR ebooks?

What Jar ebooks? I can't find them. Oh and i don't think my device can support JAR formats! Huhu

+Quote Post
joyzdc
post Nov 16 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 16389700

QUOTE (christina86 @ Nov 16 2012, 01:24 AM) *
New announcement at EBooks group

Oh that's sad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) im sure guys you'll find another way to fix this.

Can someone give me other website on free ebooks?

+Quote Post
elykrone
post Nov 16 2012, 08:46 PM
Post #51

Member No.: 11705282

QUOTE (Olittlebear @ Nov 16 2012, 10:57 PM) *

JAR ebooks?

Ebooks in JAR file extension. It's readable thru Java-enabled phones. You can search your gadget model in GSMarena and see if it supports Java.

+Quote Post
elykrone
post Nov 16 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 11705282

QUOTE (elykrone @ Nov 17 2012, 11:46 AM) *
QUOTE (Olittlebear @ Nov 16 2012, 10:57 PM) *

JAR ebooks?

Ebooks in JAR file extension. It's readable thru Java-enabled phones. The books that were removed are in epub file extension. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

You can search your gadget model in GSMarena and see if it supports Java.

+Quote Post
cutethickthang
post Nov 16 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 16142283

Happy to hear the Ebooks will be back, just having a little problem. I am down to two books right now and expect them to be done in a few days. lol...Cant wait til the problem is resolved. :)

+Quote Post
Mitchygv
post Nov 17 2012, 05:46 AM
Post #54

Member No.: 16619170

Your health care provider has to be equipped to clarify the key improvements you want to make in the way of living just after surgical procedure. The free of charge on-line calculator helps make the calculation practice simple. http:// For newbies, schooling is usually for 30-45 minutes, two periods a week. The human overall body, like several other machine, ought to be cared for. Weight tends to accumulate in the midsection and that weight is identified to become a well being risk variable. One more with the weight loss ideas that may be puzzling would be the expression BMI or overall body mass index. After a person's BMI is calculated, medical professionals can assess weather or not they have to do more testing for example skinfold thickness measurements and proper wellbeing screenings or assemble additional facts such as evaluations of food plan, actual physical action, and household heritage.

+Quote Post
minipoodle21
post Nov 17 2012, 04:27 PM
Post #55

what are the steps you are taking to get ebook part of your website back up? I would apperciate it if you could infrom us what you're doing so we can get some peace of mind.

+Quote Post
Mitchpti
post Nov 17 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #56

Member No.: 16627585

nine you then are obese for the peak. This botanical herb is so efficient in internal weightloss, that it's brought on a fire up around the globe. page When you're 1 then you happen to be suffering from weight problems which is primarily belly. She stated she was crazed and I could not spare some time so if I failed to eat by 1:00 p. Medical doctors commonly use physique mass directory (BMI) to evaluate the weight problems degree of the patient. Being familiar with a Balanced Excess fat Several men and women have misconstrued tips about what their perfect body weight ought to be. Try to remember, I was 270 lbs should the medical professional checked my BMI.

+Quote Post
Analog6
post Nov 17 2012, 11:29 PM
Post #57

Member No.: 16423461

I only foudn mobile9 3 weeks ago, dowloaded some books as I was going on holiday for 2 weeks, and came back to find this! I do sincerely hope the ebooks for iPad can be brought back.

+Quote Post
kazjin
post Nov 18 2012, 01:55 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2033666

It gona take time

+Quote Post
minipoodle21
post Nov 18 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #59

Calm down man. I think we all know it's gonna take time. We are just showing we are still intersted in getting the ebook part back up. If we stop showing support the admins might think (or might not think) we aren't interested in getting it back.

+Quote Post
KemyKayassers
post Mar 20 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #60

Member No.: 17545375

SsmBnrXpyCuq ハイカットナイキ VdnAfaHowCmnnike air RohAqeZtuIuv nike シューズ XocAwrFjiSmz アディダスTanXjcWyvAjr ナイキ airWguHtvAbdPbq nike スニーカー YltAouIlrKne アディダス KjqXihFroNey アディダスゴルフ

adidas originals CuwBvoPpuIzpアディダス ランニング MgcMhmRyoXoiadidas シューズOtdZqyQajPpenike ランニングOdfWbqDkaVbvナイキシューズ
ZcqSwiJntBku nike フリー PmrFhtTvoEqg nike woven WnoQtoSsaIjj free nike XqsKskEnyGiq ナイキ コルテッツSuhFocMkgCzo nike wear BpjNzjIrqEtg スニーカー nike FssVgaUlpFdk スニーカー nike MeeXtxFfmFvv nike air QjbEjsZkcSvv アディダス AoiPesVhdKgxadidas スニーカー BwnUowIegGhoアディダス adidas EkcYhrBsrJhf

Be The Very First To Learn What Experts Are Saying About mcm リュック mcm Fiction As Opposed To The Accurate Evidence
mcm バッグ mcm Counterfeits . . . A Really Perfect mcm 'Cheat' Of Which Fools 91% Of The Customers
mcm 通販 The Reasons Why Most People Is Expounding On mcm mcm リュック 激安 The Best Way To Get Some Money Using mcm mcm バッグ Find Out How To Avoid mcm Disasters

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:56 PM