Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Italia...
Oopsession
post Oct 16 2006, 10:02 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 210063

farfallina your themes are getting better :clap2: :clap2: it took me a very long time to get a podium in TMC, people will vote for the best themes whether you are italian, scottish, irish or what ever country you are from :lol: you just have to keep at it.. you will get better and you will get a podium eventually, it just takes time :grouphug: :byebye:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shoutout
post Nov 6 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #17

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 555820

just poped appena dentro per dire ciao a voi tutti

+Quote Post
Oopsession
post Nov 8 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Ciao amico :byebye: e` bello vederti qui.. ciao :grouphug: :byebye:

+Quote Post
farfallinanera
post Nov 9 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 160122

tu dici bene @oops, sono una cosa inutile, ignoratemi, ignorami pure tu @shout, non merito niente, @Italiani ignoratemi e non scommettete su di me perchè io sono inutile.

you say well @oops, sorry I am an useless thing, you must ignore to me, @shout you must ignore to me too, I not merit nothing, @italian people you must to ignore me too and do not bet over me because I am useless. (IMG:http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3459/inutileqh1.gif)

This post has been edited by farfallinanera: Nov 9 2006, 07:05 AM

+Quote Post
Oopsession
post Nov 9 2006, 08:05 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

farfallinanera.. let me assure you, no one thinks you are useless.. where do you get this from :blink: i think you need to stop with the drama, and stop worrying about.. votes, rank, and podiums, and concentrate more on your themes, because after all, the more you practice.. the better you will become.. and all these other things will follow.. :byebye:

+Quote Post
shoutout
post Nov 9 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #21

ciao Oops il mio caro amico

+Quote Post
shoutout
post Nov 9 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #22

dont take thing people say to you on the internet to heart farfallinanera mobile9 is all about have fun so smile and as Oops says no one think you are useless sorriso farfalla bella

+Quote Post
vinnieza
post Nov 9 2006, 10:23 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 850

@ff you're not useless, you're quite the opposite IMO :good:. Firstly you're an M9 regular and help make this form what it is :)

+Quote Post
farfallinanera
post Nov 9 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 160122

e cari italiani vi avviso, il giorno che vincerò questa coppa, rinnegherò di essere italiana, perchè mi fate schifo!

+Quote Post
Oopsession
post Nov 9 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE(farfallinanera @ Nov 9 2006, 07:35 PM)
e cari italiani vi avviso, il giorno che vincerò questa coppa, rinnegherò di essere italiana, perchè mi fate schifo!
[right][snapback]252403[/snapback][/right]

This is not nice farfallinanera..there are italians on this site.. not to mention me and vin we are both half italian :1: instead of insults.. why don't you just work harder <_<

+Quote Post
omar_wolf
post Nov 10 2006, 02:01 PM
Post #26

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 735881

@Miss. farfallinanera:

Happy of vision that you are a very humble person (in fact say that are an useless person) and the humility today is a rare gift. Comprising your pain, in spite of no word it can it are of comfort, I would want to add that this person that see in the balloon (IMG:http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/457/einstein1ci0.gif) it is called Albert Einstein, physical, mathematician and philosopher, was winner of the Prize Nobel for the Physics and when went to school had 4 in mathematics.

You say that it have problems in the to surpass the rank, now is necessary to understand it the(IMG:http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/741/uhmow4.gif) motive:

1. little fairies upload?
2. your file come rejected?
3. goes too time before a your file comes approved and this is not in synchrony with the your cp updatings? That is to say when fairies the updating cp take little points because the file still were not approved?

I think you are the best!!! ;)

And farfallinanera, you do not have to worry of to win a cup, is not from these details that it is judged a champion, a champion is seen from the courage, from the altruism and from the fantasy...

@Miss Oopsession : nice or not nice if to farfallina the Italians are not appreciate,this is not a our problem, "everyone has its tastes!" Greetings

+Quote Post
Oopsession
post Nov 10 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

I do not have a problem with farfallina.. but i do not like it when she asks italians here in previous posts.. to vote for her themes in TMC, and when they don't vote for her.. she then says.. (she hates them.. they disgust her.. and the day she wins a TMC cup.. she will renounce all italians).. maybe it's just me but i don't think this looks good for the other italians that use this forum :grouphug: :byebye:

+Quote Post
omar_wolf
post Nov 10 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #28

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 735881

@Miss. Oopsession: No! From what it is read in the post of farfallinanera in this topic called Italy, it is read that farfallinanera incited the Italians to vote it because heard itself insecure and needed some support of its people, then in the following messages wrote displeases me not to win because there is more best people and she suffered for the disappointment that would have given to italian people. Then still it wrote, farfallina tell: I do not ask more votes because a lot does not need. I think she hates them for other motives, disowned reasons to we!

for the other Italians who are here, one looks that farfallinana ignores them, and she does not have fear if these Italians hate she or they will hate she, or if all mobile9 will hate she.

Greetings :byebye:

This post has been edited by omar_wolf: Nov 10 2006, 03:02 PM

+Quote Post
shoutout
post Nov 10 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #29

pls change subject culture or country dislike could be take out of contexts and is not a suitable topic

+Quote Post
Oopsession
post Nov 10 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

omar_wolf you seem to know a lot about a farfallinnera :unsure: i can assure you i only quoted exactly what she said.. i speak and understand italian very well.. but as i said i don't have a problem with farfallinanera.. so maybe we better just leave it now :byebye:

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 10:20 PM