IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problem With Themes, themes problem
x-ghost
post Sep 6 2004, 12:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 33963

i have installed magic themes to my P900 .. with some themes ( utz ) .. but when applying
a theme i do not get the flip open wallpaper .. i just get the flip closed wallpaper ..
any advice ..????
plz help
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kase
post Sep 7 2004, 04:51 AM
Post #2

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 35244

ive got the same problem with some themes. How come some themes cant be downloaded through wap? i get some communication error message, and this is usually with the nicer themes (my opinion of course) so it really sucks. Im new to this, can someone heeeeeeeelp!

+Quote Post
storm016
post Oct 5 2004, 08:48 PM
Post #3

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6597

I guess magic themes is for p800 .... because I did have the same problem .. and I noticed that the bars are stretched not like they are made for p900
and in p800 the sizes are different I think ...

and for the wap .... I never ever downloaded a theme via wap so I can't help you

+Quote Post
maampia
post Oct 5 2004, 10:31 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 1209

That's the problem with some thememakers, they make themes and upload it without testing it first on the phone. Background images not appearing is a common problem when making P900 themes, this usually happens when the original image saved is changed with another one. I for myself have encountered this many times when making P900 themes. But because I try it first on my phone, I never uploaded any theme that is faulty. I really think that theme you are refering is a faulty theme. :(

What I do with themes like these is to export all images to a new folder, change all their image names, delete the faulty theme and create a new theme with a different title using all the exported image. So it is basically making a new theme by using the same images. :) Hope this helps... :)

+Quote Post
MobileRazor
post Feb 15 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7474623

QUOTE (x-ghost @ Sep 7 2004, 01:55 AM) *
i have installed magic themes to my P900 .. with some themes ( utz ) .. but when applying
a theme i do not get the flip open wallpaper .. i just get the flip closed wallpaper ..
any advice ..????
plz help

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
akhilnn
post Jun 3 2011, 06:59 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7892211

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 06:46 AM