IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help For Dead Phone
philippe78
post Apr 13 2013, 09:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8792036

hi all, well I will share with my family last discovery on using navifirm 1.7 and phoenix, symbian programs to revive the dead who, we considered paperweights, no more light, and that the store will not repararos either by the end of the warranty or do not take care ..
most of you may have hacked the cel surely, as I finally because unable to sign the application (if I can save but later hehehe loool) ... the fact is that the last week is killed 3 times my last baby, a brand new C7 hacke .... so, I did a molton of things, leave phone memory with 385 MB free, a phenomenon, and clocke the cpu clock to 680 ..... but I happened to try some version of sysap ... .. and stayed there, turn it off (to take effect the changes in C) and when you turn it on, nothing was loading only, but would not turn on, the screen was in black ... a big <swearword snipped>, and more hacked, the warranty is not going to take care (to test, the answer would be not repaired) .... then I download navifirm 1.7 and the phoenix, is that a handful of brothers ( as) habreis installed and used it ... but hey, there are two very good advice, and then killing case podreis done without problem and relive all the times that you please ..... erase all C / telephone by example hahaha ... no problem, revive ....
--- The first tip is that once your firmware downloaded, rename the folder ... rename (usually default will come as the product code name) and put the RM-XXX (in my case RM-675 ... then copy this folder on the pc in program files / nokia / phoenix / product ....
- And the second and most important tip for you always work the revival .... + + + dead phone connect to PC via USB
+ + + Restart the pc
+ + + Check that the nokia pc suite is closed (do not leave it open for God)
+ + + Open the navifirm 1.7 and select and download your firmware (do not try to invent, just select the last of your model) very important to download the firmware to the phone connected to PC, as it is not only the 8 files descarguaran normal firmware, but everything you need your phone (Makin 'Magic)
+ + + Then run the first advice I gave, rename the folder and put it where it belongs ..
+ + + Open the phoenix and dead mode phone do ...

that's all, I hope I have been helpful for a large number of you who have lost your fone unable to remedy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
philippe78
post Apr 14 2013, 08:28 AM
Post #2

by anyway,who need change the cache C/ to E/ because i got somes mod,etc..and nothing working on C7 really,then i done it myself...
go to Z/private/10202Be9 and copy the txt 101F8557 to your memory card or where you will can modify it sure....
now open this txt copied and open it,(if necesary,quit the atribut just read)...you will check various line:1x0,2x0,etc....the line 3 have a c,the line 4 and the line 8(all mod i got not working because they forgot change the line 8)...just remove this c and write e......now save the txt and copy it on C/private/10202be9 and done...reboot the phone..
the system will continue creating a folder on C/ but too on E/,and the system will use the E/folder and you will check how now not decrease your phone memory
casually copying the txt changed to C/,it ask you to overwrite,yes....

+Quote Post
philippe78
post Apr 14 2013, 10:12 AM
Post #3

i m inspired this afternoon...this is for who need remove somes defaults apps....open C/sys/install/sysregistry.....you will check a lot of folder...any folder is one "thing" installed on the phone on C/ or Z/,by you or default installation...open a folder,you will check a file xxxxxx.reg and other xxxxxx.ctl.....forget the ctl....just rename the reg file as=xxxxxxx.reg to xxxxxxx.reg.txt(adding.txt)....then open the txt and you will check in this txt wich app,and where found all his components.....just find the app you need remove,and remove his components,then will be removed all about this app(included icon of course)...i know this take a time check a lot of folder,but is 100x100 sure....on the txt you will check too if in Z/ or C/....just remove apps installed on C/....is a bit dangerous try anything in Z/ without knowedge.....and after remove this app,don t forget rename other time the txt xxxxxxxx.reg.txt to xxxxxxx.reg as you find it.....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 02:42 PM