> Member Opinion, make your opinion count
boxieblue
post Oct 27 2009, 02:00 AM
Post #181

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 583675

Wallpaper Competition - Hazard Blue integration

I have something important to discuss with ALL WPC participants. And I would appreciate everyone's opinion on this.

Let me start with a brief description of Hazard Blue, or HB. Those who have been on M9 since a long time know it as the Designing group. Those who have come here recently might not have heard of it. That is because it has been inactive for months.
There was a time when it was the most active group on M9. Members used to discuss theme tutorials, wallpaper tutorials and it was also a place for them to showcase their art and get suggestions from other members. It is still the same place, but only with lesser activity. It has lost a lot of good members.

I believe that every WPC participant, especially the new ones, would do well to have a place to discuss wallpaper creation, go through new, helpful tutorials, and get honest feedback from other participants. Of course, we do that all the time in WPC forums, but to a much lesser extent.

Here's the proposal: We turn HB into a sub-forum where WPC participants can discuss anything they want, so long as it is related to designing. Certain members (Certified/Legendary designers) will also be allowed to have their own showcase over there. There will be tutorials, There will be lively discussion, and there will be lots of useless spamming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This will serve two purposes. The first being the revival of HB, which I once headed along with AzureSepiroth and AnthraxOmega (both of whom are now inactive). Secondly, and more importantly, it will give WPC members an opportunity to discuss things more openly. Unlike the WPC forums, there will be a lot more topics dedicated to discussions.

Every regular WPC participant will also become a honorary member of the group. A person can opt out any time he/she wants of course. So long as the member is in HB, however, he/she will also have to follow the HB rules as well (don't be scared of this though....they aren't bad (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ).

It's a great place, really. You can check it out by clicking HERE.

Tell me your thoughts on this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sourav_Kumar
post Oct 27 2009, 06:15 AM
Post #182

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 5101800

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Really HB will be accepting new members.....if so then i will be giving my best to make this community better...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
(of course if u give me a membership)

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Oct 27 2009, 06:59 AM
Post #183

Group Icon

i am not sure if there will be such a thing as a permanent membership. any person who agrees to abide by the HB rules, and wants to contribute to it, will automatically become a member (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Oct 27 2009, 06:50 AM
Post #184

Group Icon

Member No.: 2419031

Well boxie it is nice to hear that it has been starting again.......it is really usefull for all the participants to share thier ideas and to have learn something new....
i absolutely joining..

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Oct 27 2009, 07:45 AM
Post #185

Group Icon

ok so far we have two members receiving it positively (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) c'mon where are the others?

+Quote Post
sp0rtskiller03
post Oct 27 2009, 07:55 AM
Post #186

Group Icon

Member No.: 2678012

@boxie - this is a great thing to do, reviving the Group.

i've read the rules. am i ok to join? hope i can contribute something.

+Quote Post
Guest_krakit_*
post Oct 27 2009, 08:17 AM
Post #187

Guests

Wow! That Sounds Too Cool! I'd definitely Love to bea Part of it, but i am Not Sure to be Able to Contribute Much to it.
Well, the Other Thing was that i wondered Whats with the Name? Who came Up with it? Its Like a Very Highly Confidentila Organization.
But, Does these Words Mean Something?
Just Asking Generally, coz i Love the Title.

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Oct 27 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #188

Group Icon

QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Oct 27 2009, 08:25 PM) *
@boxie - this is a great thing to do, reviving the Group.

i've read the rules. am i ok to join? hope i can contribute something.

great (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

QUOTE (krakit @ Oct 27 2009, 08:47 PM) *
Wow! That Sounds Too Cool! I'd definitely Love to bea Part of it, but i am Not Sure to be Able to Contribute Much to it.
Well, the Other Thing was that i wondered Whats with the Name? Who came Up with it? Its Like a Very Highly Confidentila Organization.
But, Does these Words Mean Something?
Just Asking Generally, coz i Love the Title.

you don't have to "contribute"
just participate in discussions like you do in WPC and RC. your posts are always so detailed... you contribute more than i think you realise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

about the name, beats me! it was started long before i got here. and i kinda like the name too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_krakit_*
post Oct 27 2009, 08:34 AM
Post #189

Guests

Oh! In that case, if You really Think My Discussions Would be Worth, then SUrely Count me In!
AfterAll, i am Too Much Judgemental, so if i find Mistakes Too Much then People get a Better Chance of Boosting Their Skills For Sure!
ahahahah.......I'd Love to Join.......Thanks Boxie

+Quote Post
sam1374
post Oct 27 2009, 12:32 PM
Post #190

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 1324029

I'll be there too.

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Oct 27 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #191

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

hope i can join in the discussion but i have only few to share,, unlike those gifted designers that dominate the competitions.
nevertheless, it will be instructional,,learning from them,will somehow enhance designing prowess
i will be loving this forum very much because i love to learn and grow!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post
mamamia12
post Oct 27 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #192

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 5285505

sure i'd love to join (so i can steal your great gift that you share here guys..hahaha)
but i dont know if i have few to share (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) , will it make me unacceptable??
i think this forum will be great and very usefull...Super idea boxie

+Quote Post
AXR
post Oct 28 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #193

Group Icon

Group: Certified Designer
Member No.: 1336161

sounds good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Oct 28 2009, 03:49 AM
Post #194

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 2505090

Yep, sounds good!

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Oct 28 2009, 07:35 AM
Post #195

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

No ... I dont like the idea (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yucky.gif)
Groups should be kept separate from the competitions
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

58 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 10:24 PM