Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TMC Discussions
Viola53
post Dec 12 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #241

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4104945

Dear Lia! I am writing to you from myself and on behalf of many participants. We ask you to examine the question of whether to change the voting rules. In the wallpaper and STС rules are such that the vote can only be one who either participated in the competition, or who has a badge Temer - Only participants, Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Temer'. Is necessary to protect the vote from random people.
It is unfair when vote in themes ones , who did not understand them.
We immediately see that goes vote not for themes, and for the authors. If friends want to support, let them also take part in the competition.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
taghytotty
post Dec 13 2012, 02:26 AM
Post #242

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 7483764

QUOTE (Viola53 @ Dec 13 2012, 05:53 AM) *
Dear Lia! I am writing to you from myself and on behalf of many participants. We ask you to examine the question of whether to change the voting rules. In the wallpaper and STС rules are such that the vote can only be one who either participated in the competition, or who has a badge Temer - Only participants, Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Temer'. Is necessary to protect the vote from random people.
We immediately see that goes vote not for themes, and for the authors. If friends want to support, let them also take part in the competition.

Totally Agreeeeeeeee wz Viola ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 13 2012, 04:50 AM
Post #243

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

I want to express the opinion. You know that I am not able to be silent. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

1. Objectivity in voting. Each author loves a theme, which he was made and by at voting will not choose the best theme, which will make a competition for its theme. Ideal variant - an independent expert appraisal, but it-not is real.

2.Friends. Very often voting shows that vote not for themes, and show voting sympathies and antipathies to the author of a theme. The more friends has the person, the has more than chances of a victory. On WPC very much watch that friends did not vote for friends and I know, what even there were disqualification cases for such voting. Offer VIOLA can help with small degree. People who not take part in competitions should not vote. Presence of 200 messages should not grant the right to voting. On WPC and STC have the right to voting only participants of the given competition and those who have signs .

3. Voting of the manager.Lia, i very much respect you, but in my opinion the person who considers voices should not take part in voting. I do not doubt your objectivity. But you too can have the sympathies and antipathies and your voice can change a course of events . Managers vote only in TMC and DC.

Everything that I have written it makes sense, if to consider competition, as to the present competition. To us AW always wrote that competition it not a competition, and possibility to show the skill, studies at other participants and cheerfully to spend time. If for my themes do not vote for any reasons my skill from it will not decrease. If there is a possibility something to improve in rules that voting was more fair it is necessary for making. If-is not present, let's cheerfully to spend time and not to pay attention to results. And let the friendship wins! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Dec 13 2012, 08:04 AM

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Dec 13 2012, 01:42 PM
Post #244

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Hey guys I read your comments sure no problem If you like it from the next TMC only participants can vote and Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Themer badge holders as well ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 13 2012, 01:50 PM) *
I want to express the opinion. You know that I am not able to be silent. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

1. Objectivity in voting. Each author loves a theme, which he was made and by at voting will not choose the best theme, which will make a competition for its theme. Ideal variant - an independent expert appraisal, but it-not is real.

2.Friends. Very often voting shows that vote not for themes, and show voting sympathies and antipathies to the author of a theme. The more friends has the person, the has more than chances of a victory. On WPC very much watch that friends did not vote for friends and I know, what even there were disqualification cases for such voting. Offer VIOLA can help with small degree. People who not take part in competitions should not vote. Presence of 200 messages should not grant the right to voting. On WPC and STC have the right to voting only participants of the given competition and those who have signs .

3. Voting of the manager.Lia, i very much respect you, but in my opinion the person who considers voices should not take part in voting. I do not doubt your objectivity. But you too can have the sympathies and antipathies and your voice can change a course of events . Managers vote only in TMC and DC.

Everything that I have written it makes sense, if to consider competition, as to the present competition. To us AW always wrote that competition it not a competition, and possibility to show the skill, studies at other participants and cheerfully to spend time. If for my themes do not vote for any reasons my skill from it will not decrease. If there is a possibility something to improve in rules that voting was more fair it is necessary for making. If-is not present, let's cheerfully to spend time and not to pay attention to results. And let the friendship wins! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You again ????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Well no one can keep you silent pathetic girl ????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

1. I am the TMC manager for over 1 and a half year .... less than 35% have objectivity in their voting, other things matter in their heads .....
3. Well reading your comment you consider I DO have sympathies and antipathies .... that's cute !!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
I wish all the participants or guest voters had the same objectivity as I have honey !!!! And I always voted first before seeing the other participants favourite theme !
The course of events can easily change wish a friendly participant vote as well too ...
Anyway no problem I don't mind at all not voting in TMC !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
2. Friendly and .... unfriendly voting .
Hehehehe we have unfriendly voting too you know !
People who vote the absolute worst themes not to give the best and most deserving themes the points that they
worth. With that kind of voting they think they are one step closer to the trothies ....
I wish every participant here in TMC had an objectivity and not being influenced by country zones, friends or anything !

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 13 2012, 02:03 PM
Post #245

Group Icon

Thanks for understanding, dear Lia! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) I only have expressed the opinion. I wrote that I do not doubt your objectivity. Personally to me all arranges. I have got used to unexpected results and I understand - good or not my theme only on its popularity on a site . Let's cheerfully to spend time , studies and to learn others though not all love remarks. Remarks are perceived not as desire to help, and as criticism. But it is not my problem. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
taghytotty
post Dec 13 2012, 02:15 PM
Post #246

Group Icon

QUOTE (liapireas @ Dec 14 2012, 10:42 AM) *
Hey guys I read your comments sure no problem If you like it from the next TMC only participants can vote and Rising/Certified/Gifted/Legendary Themer badge holders as well ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

Yea wht a great newssssssss (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) ... I luv z Russian girls positivness (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

and yes u r right in every single word ..thts why those suggestion is to make it less worse ..

Thanxxxxxxxxx Liaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

+Quote Post
Viola53
post Dec 14 2012, 11:12 AM
Post #247

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 4104945

Lia, thank you very much for having accepted our offer! I think this is the first step to ensure that the vote on the themes will be more fair! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Dec 15 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #248

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

QUOTE (Viola53 @ Dec 14 2012, 08:12 PM) *
Lia, thank you very much for having accepted our offer! I think this is the first step to ensure that the vote on the themes will be more fair! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Well I hope so too ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Galina As you don't doubt my objectivity my dear now that I think it better, I influence the voting as every other member,
I will continue to vote as guest when I feel like it, there is no law here in m9 that forbid it afterall !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Dec 17 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #249

Group Icon

QUOTE (liapireas @ Dec 16 2012, 07:33 AM) *

Galina As you don't doubt my objectivity my dear now that I think it better, I influence the voting as every other member,
I will continue to vote as guest when I feel like it, there is no law here in m9 that forbid it afterall !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Lia! I do not doubt , also this-you have right to vote or not to vote. But you understand that I have written not only the opinion. In any case-solve you. My business-do of a theme, and yours to think as to improve competition that people did not leave. And they, unfortunately, leave. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
taghytotty
post Dec 17 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #250

Group Icon

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 18 2012, 08:12 AM) *
QUOTE (liapireas @ Dec 16 2012, 07:33 AM) *

Lia! I do not doubt , also this-you have right to vote or not to vote. But you understand that I have written not only the opinion. In any case-solve you. My business-do of a theme, and yours to think as to improve competition that people did not leave. And they, unfortunately, leave. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Well said Galina .. and i have to agree and agree wz this .. yes participants job is to do theme and part of urs My sweet lia is try to do wht is possible or in hand to protect those who work and try as much as they can to do best .. swear when z best theme was able to fight and get to top even though some dont vote well i was thinking ok at least this is good enough .. but things never stay same and z best theme hardly find his way these days ... if i get 6th position 4 ex. and it,s my rightfully position i would be realy happy for z winners .. but if this is not fair ..it hurt badly realy ... and Yea i m expecting from you to protect me ( me is an ex ) and not one single doubt on ur objectivity ... if it,s only you who vote .. it would be great actually !!!!!!!!! ...

well i wish to give some warning 4 those how vote 4 z non deserving themes ... as u urself said tht u always notice tht and u know it well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) !! ...

any way ..4 now we Got a great step ahead i guess ... tht only Ranked themers or ( any badge holder !! ) would be able to vote is great at z mean time ..

Sweetie ofcourse u know ur job better than any one ... but i m talking about r expectations thts all ... i hope u dont mind !!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by taghytotty: Dec 17 2012, 12:47 PM

+Quote Post
artmen79
post Dec 18 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #251

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 3029885

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) Hi to all

Dear Lia. Athena of this site))))(Η Αθηνά, κατά την Ελληνική μυθολογία, ήταν η θεά της σοφίας, της στρατηγικής και του πολέμου. ) Give to the people that it wants))) but....
but.... let each user could see detailed counting of vote.... who to whom gave the voice)))
this discussion is settled)))

Στον κόσμο υπάρχουν μόνο δύο πράγματα. Αλήθεια και δικαιοσύνη - Είναι η μεγαλύτερη δύναμη.

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Dec 18 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #252

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5150223

It's been very nice reading the new rules for TMC voting.. I just want welcome that.. Great step.. Hope hat will make TMC more exciting and provides excepting results to those who actually care for it.. Congratulations.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 5 2013, 02:02 AM
Post #253

Group: Members
Member No.: 10329554

QUOTE (iqbalhsn20 @ Jan 5 2013, 02:20 PM) *
hi friends, i an a new themer. Best of luck to all. Thanks.

Hi lia.
I read the rules that only rising/
Certified/Gifted/Legendary
Temers can vote. Don't understand but why?

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 5 2013, 02:05 AM
Post #254

QUOTE (taghytotty @ Dec 13 2012, 02:56 PM) *
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Dec 13 2012, 05:53 AM) *

Totally Agreeeeeeeee wz Viola ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, That is really good for the competition.

+Quote Post
iqbalhsn20
post Jan 5 2013, 02:11 AM
Post #255

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Dec 13 2012, 05:20 PM) *

Thanks for this great words.
I am agree with you. My friend.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 10:25 AM