IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Question, Registration problem
iirma90
post Oct 1 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 6053675

Yesterday i was registraeted in this web page. In thr first moment was OK, and I get a mail message tthet my registration OK. In the evening, a can not open the link, and when tray again registration, write me that my password and mail adress is used by another member. It is not possible. I think the problem is because in the first registration I was writen invalid securitx code. Can I recover it. Sory- my english is wery bad.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RAJKUMAR2007
post Oct 1 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 1123766

QUOTE (iirma90 @ Oct 2 2009, 11:27 AM) *
Yesterday i was registraeted in this web page. In thr first moment was OK, and I get a mail message tthet my registration OK. In the evening, a can not open the link, and when tray again registration, write me that my password and mail adress is used by another member. It is not possible. I think the problem is because in the first registration I was writen invalid securitx code. Can I recover it. Sory- my english is wery bad.

Clear Cache in Your Browser.Then Log in Mobile9.If Again Get Error in Password,Click in Forgot Password Link.Enter Your Mail ID.Your Password has been Send to Your Mail.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 03:37 PM