4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Winners Announced !, TMC Week 299 : Sunset / Moonlight
bkrm_dahal
post May 1 2012, 07:39 AM
Post #46

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9472404

congratulations to all winners... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
imsagi
post May 1 2012, 08:10 AM
Post #47

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 2425534

congratz shaon , lara anu (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
and the toothy winners
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
anulubi
post May 1 2012, 10:08 AM
Post #48

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

wow!!! bigg congrats to shaon and lara and darina,viola and vinoth (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
Thanks to all who've voted for my theme (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
dar777ina
post May 1 2012, 12:32 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

Member No.: 7793250

My best congratulations to all winners! Thanks to all for your support of my theme!
(IMG:http://novelthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/ra-sunbird-congratulations.gif)

+Quote Post
nazarenko
post May 1 2012, 12:59 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Member No.: 6645309

(IMG:http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/635/635859sf42yme6au.gif)
congrats, my dear friends! well done! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
vinothvardha
post May 1 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 9165665

congraats to all winners... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

and thanks for those who voted me.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
jeator
post May 2 2012, 05:56 AM
Post #52

Group: Members
Member No.: 3312243

congratulations to all winners... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

P.S. I thought that I would be at the last place (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post
BENnGWEN
post May 2 2012, 07:36 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 3774509

(IMG:http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/647/647911k05ymdti0o.gif) To All The Deserving (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) WINNERS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

&

Thanks A World Friends For Voting For My Entry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

GREAT Job Dear Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

I must say sorry for forgetting to vote (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

But, Dear Lia, U never have to be sorry Dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
I respect you as a manager & the rules, and I'm happy that you didn't compromise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) Love U Dear Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
liapireas
post May 2 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ May 2 2012, 05:36 PM) *

GREAT Job Dear Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

I must say sorry for forgetting to vote (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

But, Dear Lia, U never have to be sorry Dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
I respect you as a manager & the rules, and I'm happy that you didn't compromise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) Love U Dear Lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Thanks my dear Benny ! You are so sweet with me .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) I'm glad you are not mad with me and please next time TRY
TO VOTE IN TIME
I hate disquilifying you ... or anybody else, but rules are rules ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
protsenko2006
post May 2 2012, 03:41 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

Congratulations to all winners and participants!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

(IMG:http://i060.radikal.ru/1201/f0/232a8b3bd561.gif)

+Quote Post
cybaxx
post May 13 2012, 03:21 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 12176

Congratulations to the winners!

Nice to see that the thememaking challenge still exists (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 12:46 AM