Post #106

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 9477888

QUOTE (danger1000volt @ Feb 1 2012, 04:21 PM) *
what?????
I only got 5 votes.... Least....
I am done....
I am no more participating in this contest...
This is totally wrong........ Last time i got 1 vote....
This time 5 votes....
no more participation....
Thank you very much....
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Do not lose hope bro, i remember my first theme was for 'smurfs" contest. i aint get that much vote. so i fell upset. now i realize that theme is a bad theme although it got more than 80,000 downloads (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) . when you regularly participate here you will improve your performance, your can make more awesome theme & you will realize that there lacking in theme elements. closely examine the theme previews of the winning one & others too. you will notice many things, that may not present in your themes.

and most importantly make a good friendship with themers. they will help you to overcome your obstacles.

and i will like to mention when there are too many good themes, some themes can not be voted due to voting number limitations. for eg. if there are 12 themes that may place on 1st place 7 we need to give only 5 votes, the rest 7 themes got no votes. somtimes this thing also happen.

Last i need to add that we need to keep STC alive, cause only compition place for symbian themes
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 04:29 AM