Total Votes: 43
Guests cannot vote 
kewlone
post Apr 3 2011, 11:54 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

Hey geniuses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) could you help me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) i hate speeches and my teacher will continue to torture me by making me speak over and over again but this time its persuasive speech (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) and guess what topic did i pick , life after death vs reincarnation (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i got lost after selecting this topic, honestly i dont have any idea on both of them. i know Indian's believe in Karma and reincarnation. so please could you all guide me again.

i am doing a survey so kindly give honest opinion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

If you have chosen yes to life after death please state why?

and if you have chosen Yes to reincarnation please tell briefly why?

please dont spam here! or give unnecessary suggestions/opinions, all information you provide will help me decide to select material for my speech!

This post has been edited by kewlone: Apr 4 2011, 12:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Apr 4 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Nice one Enna !!! Tough b*tch ...... er teacher, I have to think about it and come back later .....

+Quote Post
BianChi007
post Apr 4 2011, 01:12 AM
Post #3

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8688517

No for both from my side, i do not believe in such hypothetical beliefs.

+Quote Post
LordOfLightning
post Apr 4 2011, 01:52 AM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 8562758

No i don't believe

+Quote Post
Gatosuso
post Apr 4 2011, 02:07 AM
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 6950768

I'd love to help you, but first of all I must know what do you mean with "life after death", since reincarnation involves "souls" and some kind of life after death too... Do you mean becoming a ghost or something like that? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 4 2011, 03:17 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

From my side, yes
After death, on the judgement day all the death ppl will alive again and than the Second life will start.
for great ppl there is a heaven and for bad there would be hell
and i am 101 % sure yes there is a life after death.

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post Apr 4 2011, 03:36 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 4244271

I do believe in life after death. I think that there is energy in a living body and when it dies, the energy is transfered into another form and so on, following the "Law of Conservation of Energy". I'm not sure about whether one is able to live a life after death, but I feel that life and death are like links of an endless chain

...but...

I'm a little skeptic about reincarnations, ghosts and other stuffs like that.

Hope this helped (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by rohan89devil: Apr 4 2011, 03:37 AM

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Apr 4 2011, 03:46 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

about reincarnations no there is no reincarnations . and i believe on that, when a person dies, the soul just came out from a body and went up , it never transfer to a new body or came with anew body born,. and about ghost yes there are ghost.. even i have faced many times. the soul or spirit is moving around, we can feel it.

+Quote Post
kevin159
post Apr 4 2011, 04:10 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 1838422

Here is some Scientific reason. may be help you.

+Quote Post
Gatosuso
post Apr 4 2011, 05:20 AM
Post #10

Group: Members
Member No.: 6950768

Well, there's no scientific evidence on either sense so it's all about personal choices.

In some cultures reincarnation is previous to that "life after death"... I mean, reincarnation is said to be a way to reach perfection, your spirit tries to reach it by the so-called "Wheel of reincarnations" (I don't recall how many times you can reincarnate, I think it was 9 but I'm not sure). Once you've completed the Wheel your soul is ready to reach the "Nirvana" ("heaven" for christians, "Valhalla" for vikings... every culture has a name for it). So you don't reincarnate forever, you finally end the wheel and reach what I think you're calling "life after death"... so reincarnation and the Judgement are the ways to reach that "second life", and so reincarnation is linked to life after death.

Anyway, all these theories are ancient ways of explaining all those things people didn't understand, and science tends to explain it all by energies and by the existence of more than 3 dimensions. There are still lots of things that can't be explained, and I'm happy with that since a little "magic" is still surviving and we really need it.

Knowledge stole my faith and I'd really love to believe in all those things. So that's why I don't believe in either option, and why I'd love to.

+Quote Post
DJ-FANATIC
post Apr 4 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #11

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8604938

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) kewlone my dear, I will write. yes and no, and why because, because no one has demonstrated what is true.but how was I to think as a potential donor(giver) of the soul, I'd rather wrote that the tower,only that we are not aware of this . But the second reason that the tower in it, is our nature ,we have such a thing as imitation of generations whether consciously or not .(small example (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) . I ask someone why you love this kind of music, and he replies that just likes her but I can not answer why)(because the alien soul, not abolished by these sounds, or to be excited about any sound) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ,So this new spirit must come from our planet. I think that really good perfect and pure souls disappear somewhere else is simply taken away certainly not on our planet , and the rest remains on the planet and are in the form of reincarnation to the new owner to clean it .and these are really bad in the form of animals , would have experienced what it means to helplessness , and after death would come later on in the new body with good energy .(in my opinion it is said that the animals are free ,and in my opinion is a journey in loneliness ,but the sea is not anything about it ).......gets called in dying do not feel the pain of the soul ... only the body.So the body is more our own . being born as we agree not fully conscious that we will take care of the body. we get from the older souls, that is, from parents who deserve to create a new body.... and souls get.so it has some significance...........Strangely, I am soul and I can not be sure (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) I hope I helped you somehow, I kiss and greet. Martin (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by DJ-FANATIC: Apr 4 2011, 05:56 AM

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 4 2011, 05:30 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 5150223

No for both from my side too... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Apr 4 2011, 05:34 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

I believe in a life after death (4 Vampires) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 4 2011, 05:45 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Apr 4 2011, 06:17 AM) *
From my side, yes
After death, on the judgement day all the death ppl will alive again and than the Second life will start.
for great ppl there is a heaven and for bad there would be hell
and i am 101 % sure yes there is a life after death.

thank you Moh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
could you give some details on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) in support to your answer!
QUOTE (rohan89devil @ Apr 4 2011, 06:36 AM) *
I do believe in life after death. I think that there is energy in a living body and when it dies, the energy is transfered into another form and so on, following the "Law of Conservation of Energy". I'm not sure about whether one is able to live a life after death, but I feel that life and death are like links of an endless chain

...but...

I'm a little skeptic about reincarnations, ghosts and other stuffs like that.

Hope this helped (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

any topic for support (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Thank You All for your feedback (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post Apr 4 2011, 05:50 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 4244271

QUOTE (kewlone @ Apr 4 2011, 06:45 AM) *
any topic for support (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Didn't get you??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 08:12 AM