> Feedback & Suggestions
soumyadeepbshn
post Jan 11 2012, 10:08 PM
Post #136

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 8177967

I have a suggestion :

It would be great if we also have a STC trophy room like this , WPC also has it and the STC hall of fame isn't updating from more than 2 months . the advantages are :

1. The trophy room will help slow net users as they will find the links of winning files not the massive full previews .

2. It will also help STC manager as participants will add links of their winning files by themselves . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

I believe nobody will take it personally ( though nothing to take here personally ) , itz totally my opinion and after all we all r trying to improve STC . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
san-sagar
post Jan 13 2012, 02:32 AM
Post #137

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9008745

OH tHAts very valuable suggetion ...! thanks somy .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
xailin
post Jan 13 2012, 05:17 AM
Post #138

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3368916

Soumya, very good suggestion !!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Rohitcstrike
post Jan 13 2012, 11:17 AM
Post #139

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 9124830

Hey , Thanks soumya for useful info. . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
I didn't know these advantages and these things (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

+Quote Post
_Daniel_02
post Jan 14 2012, 08:07 AM
Post #140

Group: Members
Member No.: 9189013

agree with soumy bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/showoff.gif) ...nice suggestion bro..! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
soumyadeepbshn
post Jan 18 2012, 06:09 AM
Post #141

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 8177967

@ Sagar , Xailin , Rohit & Dan , Thankssss a million friends , I'm really glad u all liked the suggestion , (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Now the good news is our lovely STC manager Alicia told me that we r going get the TROPHY ROOM , isn't it gr888888888888 . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
RandyMabius
post Jan 23 2012, 07:11 AM
Post #142

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 8023109

Very nice suggestion, soumy bro
it will be interesting

+Quote Post
BillyJeanz
post Feb 2 2012, 04:10 AM
Post #143

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 12638902

nice suggestion from soumy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jul 29 2012, 07:39 AM
Post #144

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

I have the offer. Recently cases when new participants represent on competition of a theme for 60 series which they do not do in the program . They change another's themes. This use of another's intellectual property. There were cases of loading of strangers theme. Such themes should not be accepted on competition. I write comments, but it is no enough . I offer for 60 series to make obligatory to load not only a screenshot of the theme but also a screenshot from the program with this theme. To do it how becomes with addition of Originals on WPC.

Example.

I know that some do themes in the online constructor. Such themes are not high-grade, but have the right to existence. In this case it is necessary to give the reference that the theme is made in the online constructor.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jul 30 2012, 07:04 AM

+Quote Post
protsenko2006
post Aug 1 2012, 03:42 PM
Post #145

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 4837671

QUOTE (Galina53 @ Jul 29 2012, 05:39 PM) *
I have the offer. Recently cases when new participants represent on competition of a theme for 60 series which they do not do in the program . They change another's themes. This use of another's intellectual property. There were cases of loading of strangers theme. Such themes should not be accepted on competition. I write comments, but it is no enough . I offer for 60 series to make obligatory to load not only a screenshot of the theme but also a screenshot from the program with this theme. To do it how becomes with addition of Originals on WPC.

Example.

I know that some do themes in the online constructor. Such themes are not high-grade, but have the right to existence. In this case it is necessary to give the reference that the theme is made in the online constructor.

Totally agree with Galina!

I can not understand why the stolen themes participating in the contest. We must fight this.

I, too, for the screenshots of the program Carbide! All great ideas!!!!

Galina53well done, who knocks, to open (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_type.gif)

This post has been edited by protsenko2006: Aug 1 2012, 04:23 PM

+Quote Post
BENnGWEN
post Sep 25 2012, 08:44 AM
Post #146

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 3774509

I am a most amateur novice kind of themer on this site, so, don't have any knowledge to suggest or share here, but my heart has something here to urge.
As our dearest angel left us unexpectedly, can we not have a special week dedicated only to the Angel Marina (Xailin)? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
I know many hearts here wants the same thing here ......

Sorry if I am using this thread wrongly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post
gourabguddu
post Dec 25 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #147

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 15808131

is there any tutorial about s60v5 themes?
i am facing this problem.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
(IMG:http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6139/problemz.png)

This post has been edited by gourabguddu: Dec 25 2012, 03:37 PM

+Quote Post
RandyMabius
post Feb 23 2013, 05:41 AM
Post #148

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 8023109

i've a little suggestion, i think its a compliant.
I don't like the mixing of s40 and symbian thread in voting, yes it may but if there is at least 5 entries, please do not mix, less it will.
Efforts and time are much different in creating, i can create s40 in less than an hour but symbian is 10 times of s40.
Any mistake?

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Jun 30 2013, 07:10 AM
Post #149

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

Hello,dear friends ! I want to bring up a question on infringement of copyrights. Under each file on a site there is it

Disclaimer: This file is for personal use only. Please do not copy, modify, distribute or sell the whole or parts of this file without permission of the creator.

From Russian site to me have informed that there are themes with my icons.
I have found "author" of these themes on M9 . Profile hannaysharru. On my request to remove these themes the girl has answered with insults in my address also has blocked me. Now it has removed insults from my wall, but I have kept page. She does not think that steals my themes. Though this use of another's intellectual property without the permission of the author.

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img20/290/z5nb.png)

Example of use of my theme.

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img266/8350/ml3.png)

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/a/img198/3368/86e4.png)

I give a screenshot Sis Contents. By means of this program this "author" alters another's themes.

I ask site administration not simply to remove my themes in which my intellectual property is used, but also to give the prevention to the girl that so to do is inadmissible! I have projects on all themes. Also I can give them. She alters not only my themes. I saw in hers gallery of an icon of other known authors.

Stolen Original
Stolen Original
Stolen Original
Stolen Original
Stolen Original
Stolen Original
Stolen Original

I want to know-that you think about it and I ask you to give it the prevention in a profile.

This post has been edited by Galina53: Jun 30 2013, 01:50 PM

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 20 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #150

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

hi people
once again (after the results of tmc333) is very obvious that sometimes these results are unfair....... and i am talking about the fact that one of the winners didn't vote......
i know that he already gave notice about his absense (and i'm ok with that), but this doesn't change the fact that if he had voted, the results would probably have been totally different (he could even not take any of the top 3 positions).

i'm just having this talk here, not for the winner of tmc to "surrender" his medal... this would be very silly from my side and the winner's side since he already participated knowing that he would not vote...... (it's nothing personal with this m9 memeber. it's just that this case triggered the idea in my head)

but i'm writting to make a sensible suggestion..... when a participant notifies that he/she can't vote, then his/her entry will be valid, but will be starting the vote counting with -7 or -5 points depending on the number of the votes in each contest..... this way the voting doesn't really gets affected by the absence.....

i think it's a fair modofication..... don't you agree people?

what do you think choochin?

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 03:55 PM