Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Downloading Suggestion, Multi file download for users
Preciousay
post Oct 11 2012, 07:55 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 15656771

I am following users who have tons of awesome content and want to download everything they put up. It's a pain in the butt to download thousands of books or wallpapers one file at a time. If I could I'd download one users entire file selection but it'd take days to get it done and organized.
do you think you could implement something where we could download pages of files at a time, or even their entire folders?
It would make it so much easier to get all the files I want. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Oct 12 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #2

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 13018856

Good Idea mate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
pantersar
post Oct 13 2012, 06:58 AM
Post #3

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9916242

I think instead of that there must be a selection for downloading all uploads of someone :D

+Quote Post
prashanthdcunha
post Nov 2 2012, 12:05 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

Well downloading many files at the same time will not help.. Sometimes there are partial downloads or corrupt downloads in such cases.. Downloading a single file at a time is the best, don't get me wrong.. Afterall a single file is hardly some bytes and will not take more than 15secs to download.. Yes i also understand that ebooks are a large file size and hence i suggest a single download the best to avoid corrupted/partial download.. Not any of the portals that provide download of files give the feature of downloading complete folders.. Safe downloading always helps in enjoying the stuff and also saves data charges.. Think about it.. Happy M9ing:)

This post has been edited by prashanthdcunha: Nov 2 2012, 12:09 AM

+Quote Post
vadheeu
post Nov 7 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #5

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9988312

QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 2 2012, 12:05 PM) *
Well downloading many files at the same time will not help.. Sometimes there are partial downloads or corrupt downloads in such cases.. Downloading a single file at a time is the best, don't get me wrong.. Afterall a single file is hardly some bytes and will not take more than 15secs to download.. Yes i also understand that ebooks are a large file size and hence i suggest a single download the best to avoid corrupted/partial download.. Not any of the portals that provide download of files give the feature of downloading complete folders.. Safe downloading always helps in enjoying the stuff and also saves data charges.. Think about it.. Happy M9ing:)

Yahh.. I agree wid u..!!

+Quote Post
aser3yonk
post Nov 8 2012, 03:27 AM
Post #6

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8298978

goood idea

+Quote Post
vadheeu