> Premium Features & M9 Credits
Forrest21
post Jun 12 2012, 07:02 AM
Post #31

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 9194332

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 12 2012, 11:53 PM) *
@ultimateanand
I think Forrest21 already answered your question. If there's anything unclear feel free to ask. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (alibaabu @ Jun 11 2012, 12:40 AM) *
this Premium was too expensive depending on Rates

For me paying this amount just to unlock gifts/filters/autofollow is definitely NOT WORTHY...

May I know what type of rate would you consider as reasonable?

QUOTE (Forrest21 @ Jun 11 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Now, what I think is the determining factor of all this is having to unlock the family filter. It directly affects your ability to view and download content. You already have other gifts you can send, and you can ask users to follow you. But, if you have family filter content and users don't unlock family filter feature, they can't see or download a single thing.

The principle is the same for all three.

Gifts: Lots of free ones, you can also choose to unlock premium ones.
Follow: You can get followers for free (by making friends, by uploading good files, by writing good comments, by joining competitions), you can also choose to unlock autofollow so you can get even more followers.
Family Filter: You can download files for free (like before), you can also choose to unlock family filter so that you can also download all sexy/violent files for free.

Yeah, I know you can still download stuff that doesn't fall under the family filter category. And even though I can't purchase credits, if I could, I would, I think the rates are reasonable and its a good way of showing true support to M9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jitz_999
post Jun 12 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 3619967

Hi Can anyone help me actually i am not able to login with my email id its saying invalid id from past 10 to 12 days!!
How to retrive my account back?

+Quote Post
ultimateanand
post Jun 12 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 10352053

Another doubt if i upload a file but it is not a family filtered still i put it under the family filter category and uploaded that
does i can see and download the file uploaded by me

the next one is if some other user upload a file under family filter category if i ask that user to edit the file and then every one can see it free without paying premium so i think family filter idea is not a worthy but followers really count:)

+Quote Post
Forrest21
post Jun 12 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (jitz_999 @ Jun 13 2012, 09:12 AM) *
Hi Can anyone help me actually i am not able to login with my email id its saying invalid id from past 10 to 12 days!!

Hmmm, it took me a while to figure out that you're talking about another account. Well have u tried signing in using your username instead?? Worse case scenario is that M9 has suspended your account, or your email or M9 account has been hacked and deleted. There is also the possibility that M9's database servers are having system errors.

+Quote Post
Forrest21
post Jun 12 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (ultimateanand @ Jun 13 2012, 06:21 PM) *
Another doubt if i upload a file but it is not a family filtered still i put it under the family filter category and uploaded that

the next one is if some other user upload a file under family filter category if i ask that user to edit the file and then every one can see it free without paying premium so i think family filter idea is not a worthy but followers really count:)

I understand what you're trying to explain ultimateanand. But here's the thing; when you prepare to upload a file and while you're filling in the information about that file, like the name, folder, tags and stuff, there is an option called ''Family Safe''. When you select yes from this option I don't think you're actually placing the file under the family filter category.

What I think the Family Safe option is for, is to help the admins to identify what files the uploaders themselves think falls under the family filter category. This will make it easier for the admins to see which files the uploaders believe are not family safe, and the files that the uploaders think are family safe. However, the admins still put the files through a screening process to determine whether or not an uploader was right when they selected yes or no on the Family safe option when they uploaded the file.

To answer your second question about editing the file; like I said earlier, selecting yes or no from the Family safe option does not guarantee that the file will be placed under the family filter category, and you cannot change the option on Family safe when you edit the file. The family safe option is not even available.

Hope this helped (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jun 12 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

QUOTE (ultimateanand @ Jun 13 2012, 12:21 PM) *

You can always see files you uploaded, whether it's family filtered or not. And like Forrest mentioned above, you don't get to edit the family safe or not safe option.

QUOTE (jitz_999 @ Jun 13 2012, 03:12 AM) *

This is off topic in this thread. I have already commented on your profile asking for more details. Please reply there. Thanks!

+Quote Post
yaon
post Jun 17 2012, 01:26 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 3260569

also make it possible to use SMS PLEASE thanks

+Quote Post
soumikatoz
post Jun 18 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #38

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 8556814

thanks for this nice info (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
naghi63
post Jun 19 2012, 01:07 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 9382945

Great idea but unfair becoz
paypal not supported in my country...I want to pay but i can't (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by naghi63: Jun 19 2012, 01:08 AM

+Quote Post
justmom
post Jun 21 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 7034286

personally i will be removing my content and closing my account here due to this new charge
QUOTE (voodoo_999 @ Jun 9 2012, 10:35 AM) *
I think having to pay to unlock the family filter is a mistake. People will just go elsewhere and get the same kind of content for free.

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Jun 22 2012, 02:59 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

QUOTE (justmom @ Jun 22 2012, 04:24 AM) *
personally i will be removing my content and closing my account here due to this new charge

How is M9 different to you compare to before this change? Can you please elaborate?

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Jun 25 2012, 02:49 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 13018856

I like that patricia.My request to you patricia and all your stuff that please begin the service "buying mobile9 credits by sms" if you do that then many m9ers who don't want to share there senstive information on net they will also buy m9 credits easily and comfortably:good: if you don't have an idea that how a m9ers get m9 credits by sms in there respective accounts then please try my method "1" Any m9er who wants to buy m9 credit must send there nick,registered email id and amount of m9 credits (example Jackal[space]jackal<email snipped>.com[space] 5 (5 means credits desired credits) it's original shape looks like this Jackal jackal<email snipped>.com 5 after that send it to your country's opreator then your local opreator billed you or cut such amount from user's prepaid account.please begin it And don't forget to add Saudi arabia for "m9 credits by sms service"

+Quote Post
soumikatoz
post Jun 29 2012, 02:08 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 8556814

my prob is also like same so better to add creditcard authentication or visa

+Quote Post
abhijeetsvr
post Jul 3 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 7093544

Exactly how many credits should I buy for unlocking premium gifts?

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Jul 3 2012, 11:43 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

QUOTE (abhijeetsvr @ Jul 4 2012, 01:33 AM) *
Exactly how many credits should I buy for unlocking premium gifts?

For unlock all premium gifts ,you need at least 40pts of mobile9 credits (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) take a look at bellow screenshot :

(IMG:http://i50.tinypic.com/2u92810.jpg)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 04:35 AM