IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Help Me! :/, epub to java converter please..
izzaclarin
post Apr 30 2012, 08:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8831553

Hi Guys, so my concern is that I want this eBook so bad but it was uploaded in epub format which unfortunately is not compatible with my phone (samsung 5233W). That is why I want to ask you guys if anyone of you knows a software that converts epub to java?? thanks in advance.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hannaysharru
post May 1 2012, 05:56 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 8217861

QUOTE (izzaclarin @ May 1 2012, 09:19 AM) *
Hi Guys, so my concern is that I want this eBook so bad but it was uploaded in epub format which unfortunately is not compatible with my phone (samsung 5233W). That is why I want to ask you guys if anyone of you knows a software that converts epub to java?? thanks in advance.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

U GO TO SOFT PEDIYA WEBSITE AND THEN U GET IT (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
ikkusummers
post May 20 2012, 07:46 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 8496728

QUOTE (izzaclarin @ May 1 2012, 12:49 PM) *

1st I downloaded the epub file then convert it to html using AVS epub converter then open the converted file --> copy the text and paste to notepad ==> use Mjbookmaker to make it an Ebook (.jar/java) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif) I know its a lot of work but if you want it might as well work for it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 04:36 PM