Reply to this topicStart new topic
> M9 Chat With Your_mother
Tyronne
post Oct 16 2009, 03:06 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 273142

Great Interview! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks to Cornelia aka your_mother for loving that gear theme of mine. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) I really don't know what to say. Thanks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Oct 16 2009, 03:07 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

its a great interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) great to know about here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Oct 16 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #18

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

A pleasure knowing more about you Cornelia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I too believe that the Little Big Planet theme of urs is ur best work, i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Excellent interviewing AW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Oct 16 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Great interview Cornelia, you have a very beautiful name by the way!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
Branislaw
post Oct 16 2009, 09:11 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3033118

Another GREAT interview!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Oct 16 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 4988836

She is a fantastic, sexy, funny, talented and intelligent woman …
and that’s just AW – don’t even get me started on Mothers qualities! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I have a few more questions for you … like how many tattoos do you have and what are they? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Also: what is your favourite drink and how many do I have to buy you before I can take advantage of you? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)
And are you happily married to Huevo or do I still have a chance? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

But I guess it’s not appropriate for AW to ask those questions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Oh and I’m honoured that you like that wallpaper … thank you
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Oct 17 2009, 03:33 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 2505090

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Oct 16 2009, 08:42 PM) *
She is a fantastic, sexy, funny, talented and intelligent woman …
and that’s just AW – don’t even get me started on Mothers qualities! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Hmmm... yeah... I really prefere you don't... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I have a few more questions for you … like how many tattoos do you have and what are they? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Allright... I have six tatoos. A dragon on the right leg, some skulls with a weird tribal on the left leg, another skull on my neck (back), a thing that I painted on my left shoulder (really don't know what it is), the number 83 between my thumb and my fingers and my back is completly covered with wings and a sword in the middle... That enough for you? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Also: what is your favourite drink and how many do I have to buy you before I can take advantage of you? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

My favorite drink is Jack Daniels and I'm pretty sure I could drink all of you under the table...

And are you happily married to Huevo or do I still have a chance? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

I am very happily married, but with your murderous qualities I'm sure you can find a solution for that problem... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil_2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
rhtz
post Oct 17 2009, 04:31 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 3334496

great interview by both AW and CE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. ..and sorry AW, CE is the best interviewer this time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. ..

and glad to know more about you mom (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .. ..now I know where to go for free drinks when I'll visit Switzerland (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. ..

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Oct 17 2009, 05:28 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

@CrazEric
Great sets of questions! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) It shows you know a lot more about mom that we don't. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

@mom
Nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) I'm going to edit my interview in 1st post & include Eric's stuff in there.

@rhtz
No need to feel bad about it, I welcome this! Now I know who I would invite to interview CrazEric next time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
Longhairsteff
post Oct 17 2009, 05:46 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 800469

Great interview Mom...and thanks for liking my fireskull... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Oct 17 2009, 09:37 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Mother – thank you for taking the time to answer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

… and about your last answer: take a closer look at the wallpaper I made for Huevo! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
My WPC wallpapers almost always contain some kind of symbolism. Normally I would not reveal them but I will make an exception for you.
1. On the wall is an Ankh the Egyptian symbol for “eternal life” (meaning he resides in the house of eternal life)
2. He is wearing the cloak of death (indicating triumph over death)
3. He is holding the “serpent of life” (a long serpent to show a long life)
4. He is holding a sword close to (but not against) the serpents head (meaning he can decide when that life ends)
and I made it that way on purpose … so he can protect YOU from my “murderous qualities” !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

QUOTE (rhtz @ Oct 17 2009, 01:31 PM) *
and glad to know more about you mom (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .. ..now I know where to go for free drinks when I'll visit Switzerland (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. ..

I'll drink to that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Oct 17 2009, 02:28 PM) *
@CrazEric
Great sets of questions! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) It shows you know a lot more about mom that we don't. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

@mom
Nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) I'm going to edit my interview in 1st post & include Eric's stuff in there.

AW – I can’t believe you added those questions to your interview!!! (IMG:http://i36.tinypic.com/2uzvty8.jpg)
I was thinking you would kick my …uhm … backside for being so rude and hijacking your great interview! (IMG:http://i34.tinypic.com/2agkd2s.jpg)
That was very nice of you ... I feel so honoured thank you
(IMG:http://i35.tinypic.com/v6unu0.jpg)

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Oct 17 2009, 02:28 PM) *
@rhtz
No need to feel bad about it, I welcome this! Now I know who I would invite to interview CrazEric next time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I pity the poor soul that has to interview me … luckily there are hundreds of other long time, interesting M9’ers to interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Oct 18 2009, 02:59 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Member No.: 2505090

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Oct 17 2009, 06:37 PM) *

My WPC wallpapers almost always contain some kind of symbolism. Normally I would not reveal them but I will make an exception for you.
1. On the wall is an Ankh the Egyptian symbol for “eternal life” (meaning he resides in the house of eternal life)
2. He is wearing the cloak of death (indicating triumph over death)
3. He is holding the “serpent of life” (a long serpent to show a long life)
4. He is holding a sword close to (but not against) the serpents head (meaning he can decide when that life ends)
and I made it that way on purpose … so he can protect YOU from my “murderous qualities” !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Now that was a very very interesting explanation... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yawn.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleeping.gif) Did the little teacher in you just come out to attack?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

..now I know where to go for free drinks when I'll visit Switzerland (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. ..

Yeah, sure, I'd be happy to get you some free drinks... and then make some great pics in the moment you decide to run naked through to city... and post them here... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Oct 18 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

QUOTE (your_mother @ Oct 18 2009, 11:59 AM) *
Now that was a very very interesting explanation... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yawn.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleeping.gif) Did the little teacher in you just come out to attack?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
… would you like the little teacher in me to give you detention? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
It’s such a pity that spankings aren’t allowed *sigh*
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

..now I know where to go for free drinks when I'll visit Switzerland (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. ..

Yeah, sure, I'd be happy to get you some free drinks... and then make some great pics in the moment you decide to run naked through to city... and post them here... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I hope that is directed at rhtz ONLY ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fryguy.gif)

+Quote Post
shalu2173
post Oct 19 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 1357744

A great interview again from AW. Thank you.It was really fun reading it and good to learn more about you Cornelia. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) You have a zest for life !! you have always spread smiles everywhere in M9 and delighted us always with your unique work !! Good luck !! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
HamitShala
post Oct 25 2009, 10:46 AM
Post #30

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 4426338

Nice interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) Its great to know more about your_mother (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 08:17 PM