> Aleena's Wonder World, if u want to step up fairy land come with me
Aleena143
post Aug 14 2011, 07:32 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 5001715

QUOTE (jolansky @ Aug 14 2011, 07:59 PM) *
such a wonderful thread Mary,,,i simply love all your creations,,,keep them coming!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

oh dear thankyou so much,,im really vert vert happy u visited here....

and u r such a legendary designer...im nothing in front of u....

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vprocks
post Aug 14 2011, 07:50 AM
Post #17

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7641685

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) First of all Hats of to your creations and your overall journey in the challenges. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) Your work is simply fab. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Thanks for making me aware of your beautiful work.

I hope to see more like this in the future.

+Quote Post
anuragsins1991
post Aug 14 2011, 08:26 AM
Post #18

From: The Airlock between Covenant ship and Pillar of Autumn.
Member No.: 9428133

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) YOUR WALLS ARE REALLY AWESOME,MARY,so u have a son ,must be an effort taking time out for designing,

AWESOME,i will always admire ur work

HOPE u will help me become a great designer like u

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
BENnGWEN
post Aug 14 2011, 08:40 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 3774509

Hi Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
Thanks a world to U for your kind invitation, and trust me Dear, after visiting this thread, I just feel one thing,
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) I"M PRIVILEGED TO VISIT HERE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Great to know about you personal life & Thanks for sharing your life with us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The first time I saw your wally in WPC, I felt something is there in this newbie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
And, your subsequent entries made my thoughts clear that YES, She's gonna b one of the LEGENDARY DESIGNERS here in future (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Neither I'm praising u nor I'm flattering, its true that u r going better & better every moment & more than that, a true clear concept artist is in YOU (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
So, keep up the good work going & my BEST wishes is always with U Sister (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
murphy222
post Aug 14 2011, 09:32 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 8010579

wowowowow great.....
very very nice....
words can't sayyyyy

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Aug 14 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

i would say that you are awesome designer Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) i just love every single work of yours. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

keep the great work Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
satyam1328
post Aug 14 2011, 10:08 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 7437633

your wallpaper is very very good , keep it up:)

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 14 2011, 10:09 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (vprocks @ Aug 14 2011, 08:20 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) First of all Hats of to your creations and your overall journey in the challenges. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) Your work is simply fab. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Thanks for making me aware of your beautiful work.

I hope to see more like this in the future.

Thank you so much bro, im happy for ur visit.i'll try make more good wally's.thanks again.

This post has been edited by Aleena143: Aug 14 2011, 10:12 AM

+Quote Post
f_batiir
post Aug 14 2011, 11:57 AM
Post #24

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8093137

It very nice to see you have your own thread Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
Awesome walls (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) I love your works my dear sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Your cute baby should be proud of you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Hope you all the best,both at M9 and your life. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by f_batiir: Aug 14 2011, 11:58 AM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Aug 14 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

i am really really happy to see your beautiful fantastic tremendous thread my dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) ..
all wallys looks great to me sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) ...every walls of yours have a great message to tell others (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) ...
that the exact goals of your beautiful works (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) .. and i thought your real name was Aleena, and your name is Marya. my mother's name!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) .
i wish you all the best for your great thread,you and your lovable son also (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) ..
and wish you a happy journey to to the Professional Legendary designer (IMG:http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) ...

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 14 2011, 12:59 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE (anuragsins1991 @ Aug 14 2011, 08:56 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) YOUR WALLS ARE REALLY AWESOME,MARY,so u have a son ,must be an effort taking time out for designing,

AWESOME,i will always admire ur work

HOPE u will help me become a great designer like u

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

Thankyou so much bro.im glad that u admire my works,

definetly i'll help u whatever i can.

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Aug 14 2011, 01:02 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

Excellent work, Maria! I always wonder how having a young son may be time to find such employment? I wish you further success!

(IMG:http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac48/4mgs/flowerswishes/003.gif)

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 14 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

QUOTE (BENnGWEN @ Aug 14 2011, 09:10 PM) *
Hi Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
Thanks a world to U for your kind invitation, and trust me Dear, after visiting this thread, I just feel one thing,
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) I"M PRIVILEGED TO VISIT HERE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Great to know about you personal life & Thanks for sharing your life with us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The first time I saw your wally in WPC, I felt something is there in this newbie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
And, your subsequent entries made my thoughts clear that YES, She's gonna b one of the LEGENDARY DESIGNERS here in future (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Neither I'm praising u nor I'm flattering, its true that u r going better & better every moment & more than that, a true clear concept artist is in YOU (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
So, keep up the good work going & my BEST wishes is always with U Sister (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Oh, thankyou so much for ths wonderful comment,im really very very happy seeing ur comment...

u r such an great designer...and im really very happy that u like my works...

i try to satisfy ur wish. and thanku so much bro for visiting my thread.

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 14 2011, 01:06 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (murphy222 @ Aug 14 2011, 10:02 PM) *
wowowowow great.....
very very nice....
words can't sayyyyy

Thankyou so much bro.and thanks for ur visit.

+Quote Post
Aleena143
post Aug 14 2011, 01:09 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Aug 14 2011, 10:31 PM) *
i would say that you are awesome designer Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) i just love every single work of yours. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

keep the great work Aleena (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

first of all i thank you so much for ur visit in ur busy schedule too....

hope u fine and enjoy ths Ramzan.

really ur words makes me very happy....and im very much happy that u love my works.

thanks again bro.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 08:06 AM