IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Request For Nokia 6280 Theme, A TEAM theme
Stoots
post May 20 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 392033

After watching the program 'Bringing Back - The A Team' can someone please do an 'A Team theme' for me (and possibly others)?
PS the themes here are excellent, just wish i could really get to grips with computing and do some myself (still one finger typing lol).
Attached File(s)
Attached File  A_Team.jpg ( 4.75K ) Number of downloads: 50

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ACHARN
post May 26 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 393827

I've tried to start something about A-Team, but what kind of pics do you want? Have you a favorite character? More precision would be appreciated, thanks.

+Quote Post
ACHARN
post Jun 2 2006, 05:09 AM
Post #3

Here's a screen shot of the A-Team theme for S40..;
I upload it to mobile nine, but before, tell me what you think of it and if it what you wanted.

(IMG:http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/392/screenshotateam0ea.jpg)

+Quote Post
ACHARN
post Jun 4 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #4

Well, i've tried to do something for you but you didn't tell me if it was looking like what you wanted.
In this theme you'll find a ringtone, an sms alert, customised icons, 12 pics for the calendar, customised radio, customised waiting screen (even the wait graphic!!), custom slide anims and sound,and an animated screen saver (with the help of LASKA from FM).
If you don't write here that's all right for you, i'll think that's everything is ok, and i'll upload the theme on M9 without change, but if you want some change, i still can do them. I wait until monday night (london time) after this, i won't do any change, so be fast to tell me if it's ok. Bye, and sorry for my poor english.

Done, theme available HERE .

This post has been edited by ACHARN: Jun 5 2006, 07:54 PM

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th July 2014 - 12:10 AM