IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why We Need Creadit To Remove Family Filter ?, Its really annoying :|
_Abi_
post Sep 22 2012, 01:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5797737

WHy we need creadit to remove family filter ???

Its really annoying :|

this is a public side why we need to spend creadit :| great u ADMIN YOU want me to leave M9 ???

GUYS and GULS plz give your opinion this a PUBILC side we all have right to Argue on this :| MEn i cant see HOT pictures :|

if this happen then we can GOOGLE :D but why are you reducing your reputing by taking creadit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) lolxxx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Sep 22 2012, 08:17 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 13018856

QUOTE (_Abi_ @ Sep 22 2012, 02:44 PM) *

this is a public side why we need to spend creadit :| great u ADMIN YOU want me to leave M9 ???

GUYS and GULS plz give your opinion this a PUBILC side we all have right to Argue on this :| MEn i cant see HOT pictures :|

if this happen then we can GOOGLE :D but why are you reducing your reputing by taking creadit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) lolxxx
I am disagree with you bro Because some "hot" files you only get here on m9 and not on other sites (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I am very powerful uploader on m9 so therefore,i know many thing about it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Azs003
post Sep 29 2012, 08:03 AM
Post #3

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7089088

QUOTE (_Abi_ @ Sep 23 2012, 04:44 AM) *

yeahh that right...i agree with you dude...all people will not spend their money just to want to download "hot" file..hahha

+Quote Post
christina86
post Sep 29 2012, 09:04 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jun 10 2012, 06:04 AM) *
We made family-filter a premium features because sexy content bring extra heavy work for the team. We have to screen & filter them off for the benefit of our larger family-friendly audience.

+Quote Post
aser3yonk
post Oct 13 2012, 02:19 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 8298978

yes man i agree with you the site was much more fun than what it has become now .. credit and download count decreased ..i really thought about deleting all file and close the account

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/1.gif)

+Quote Post
aser3yonk
post Oct 14 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 8298978

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Oct 14 2012, 04:12 PM
Post #7

Website like M9 needs money to make it even more accessable and So it's very simple that anything can't go further without money Btw You still get Many files totally free and unique to M9 only For Example Visit my page MY PAGE ON M9

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Oct 14 2012, 04:17 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Azs003 @ Sep 29 2012, 09:03 AM) *
QUOTE (_Abi_ @ Sep 23 2012, 04:44 AM) *

yeahh that right...i agree with you dude...all people will not spend their money just to want to download "hot" file..hahha

I don't think so bro because When The Word "Hot" Appears then many do anything for Getting it lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
prashanthdcunha
post Nov 1 2012, 11:22 PM
Post #9

Group: Members
Member No.: 8736147

If anyone is so much concerned in viewing hot files, u can always google and there isn't anything that is not available on google.. Yes i agree that we shouldn't be paying to view family filtered files...

Instead M9 can introduce a feature wherein a M9er can view family filtered files if he/she has crossed the 50,00,000 download achievement.. Just a suggestion.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
absync
post Nov 22 2012, 01:16 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 10048618

QUOTE (_Abi_ @ Sep 23 2012, 02:14 AM) *

+Quote Post
absync
post Nov 22 2012, 01:16 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (absync @ Nov 22 2012, 01:46 PM) *
QUOTE (_Abi_ @ Sep 23 2012, 02:14 AM) *

+Quote Post
absync
post Nov 22 2012, 01:23 AM
Post #12

yeah man. I was very mad on this decision of m9. I uploaded many files in sexy catagories. and many more uploaders also did the same. and now as reward they cant access the same category. so why do we upload here . simple rule. which we upload, must b free. if they charge then uploaders also have right to charge m9. <swearword snipped>in selfish m9.

+Quote Post
absync
post Nov 22 2012, 01:25 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (prashanthdcunha @ Nov 2 2012, 11:52 AM) *
If anyone is so much concerned in viewing hot files, u can always google and there isn't anything that is not available on google.. Yes i agree that we shouldn't be paying to view family filtered files...

Instead M9 can introduce a feature wherein a M9er can view family filtered files if he/she has crossed the 50,00,000 download achievement.. Just a suggestion.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
absync
post Nov 22 2012, 01:27 AM
Post #14

yea man. thats a good suggestion. otherwise I ll post my username and password so that other users can directly log into my profile to download my uploads

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 11:02 AM