Member No.: 8534075

QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 14 2012, 12:33 PM) *
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 12:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 10:17 PM) *
QUOTE (Viola53 @ Nov 13 2012, 12:10 AM) *
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 04:14 AM) *
QUOTE (jolansky @ Nov 12 2012, 01:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Akela73 @ Nov 12 2012, 12:25 AM) *
I've been involved. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)
One question: Why is so much time is given? One week is normal. Two, very much. I do not think so. That someone does the job for two weeks ...

each of us has different level of abilities, for some who is advanced can take the challenge in one week or even less than a week, but there are also those who are still beginners but who are very much willing to join and learn, so it is extended to 2 weeks, besides, there will only be very few who can join if it is just a week, the more the merrier, the happier (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

aero,,wow sooo quick,,awesome,,also love that movie! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

1. I do not think that level of abilities plays important role. 7 days sufficient term what to make any complexity work.
2. Probably it is more interesting to all that tasks would change more often.
3. The WPC tasks and DC very often coincide.
I think many with me will agree... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

Alexander! Apparently, you do not work and all the time you are at your computer. People like me, the whole day work, I have personally come home very late, and there is a family, children, which also takes time. And but I the competition no only for the DC, I am taking part in the competition wallpaper , but the most important thing - competition the theme for Nokia phones. They a lot of time needed. And the themes - also two of the competition. Also, take part in LOT. So do not think only of himself. I sometimes 2 weeks is not enough, Just no time at all. And I want to be in all competitions. Here, all calculated, and no need to speak with svimi offers and only think about yourself! Ability does not play a role, although this is important, but just do not have time.

Not be here to talk about my work. If you're a busy man this is your problem. No one is forcing you to take part in all competitions. Not enough time in their domestic affairs. Not enough time in their domestic affairs.

Alexander - it's not my problem, it's your problem. If you do not like the rules - do not participate! I like everything and I do not climb with their proposals and accept the rules as they there is. His quotes you show that this competition you are putting on the 3rd place
For stupid. I just asked a question and offered the option. very strange that you think this contest secondary.
My suggestion. Wallpapers, screensavers - 1 week. Icons, banners -2 weeks
VIOLE

anu and jolly and akela... I think DC is different from Wpc ... I like DC be once every two weeks.
But whatever want friends(IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by farhad707070: Nov 14 2012, 05:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rahulanant83
post Nov 14 2012, 10:50 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10931024

Add me! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
My Try 300 in my style!!
(IMG:http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files5/150300/7JBZ34L.jpg)
Originals
Gallery

This post has been edited by Rahulanant83: Nov 15 2012, 01:45 AM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Nov 15 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

magic soo cool work mom!!!!! nice exucution!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
i have read many intresting stories of hitchcock!!never new about this one!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

rahul fantastic work bro!! cool text!!and the combination of colors!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
--------------------------
sri no dear!!the topic is 'your most favorable movie' ..how can a movie which is to be released is becoming your favorite, that you didnt see it yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
big congrats to all promoted members!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
about the issue of DC week, no more from me.i have explained why we made it two. i requested to leave the topic.and thats it!!

+Quote Post
Rahulanant83
post Nov 15 2012, 12:58 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Member No.: 10931024

@Anu-thank you dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
And many many congrats to all promoted
members!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by Rahulanant83: Nov 15 2012, 12:59 AM

+Quote Post
gourabguddu
post Nov 15 2012, 01:52 AM
Post #35

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 15808131

QUOTE (magicas1 @ Nov 13 2012, 04:15 PM) *
@ aero so cool havent seen it but i will have it on my to see list

this is for the oldies lol best horror movie maker nothing much happens in his movies no blood splatter or cool effects but its so creepy you sit somewhere up in the ceiling lol
we have thoose kind of birds outside kitchen window they are not so common and lives in colonies and do not leave even if they have tried move them tey come back so in spring i live in a horror movie!

(IMG:http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files5/150053/NRg4XxATK1h5.jpg)

originals http://i47.tinypic.com/2q2pfug.png

great poster mom

QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Nov 15 2012, 06:50 AM) *

bro, that's my one of the best movie.. you have made it well....(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Nov 16 2012, 02:14 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

Rahul,,thats pretty awesome dear!!!..love that film too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Nov 16 2012, 02:18 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

Hi to all! My most favourite film "Hachiko"! I told this story on WPC. I will repeat once again for those who did not see this film.It is surprising and a sad story about great fidelity and eternal love. In total one and a half year Hachiko and him owner were together. After death of the owner Hachiko nine years every day came on station and waited for it up to the death. The real history is put in a film basis. In Japan there is a monument to this surprising dog.

(IMG:http://i.imgur.com/5DkwA.jpg)

Originals

Download

This post has been edited by Galina53: Nov 16 2012, 04:32 AM

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Nov 16 2012, 03:07 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

@Aeronitor, remarkable work.

@magicas1, Your work impresses. But I did not see this film.

@Rahulanant83, very interesting work.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Anu, Jolly! Excuse, you asked not to continue a theme, but I cannot keep silent. I completely agree with Viola, what not all have enough time, but define what quantity the time for DC can only you. Behaviour Akela I consider inadmissible. To give the reference for Viola on a song with words -" You are who such? Give, good-bye... " it is rudeness. But for this person such behaviour is norm. Still time-excuse me. If opens the fountain from Akela in my party , I will not be surprised. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Nov 16 2012, 03:15 AM

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Nov 16 2012, 07:37 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 15 2012, 01:04 PM) *

sri no dear!!the topic is 'your most favorable movie' ..how can a movie which is to be released is becoming your favorite, that you didnt see it yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

i thought i can make poster based on teaser (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
anyways thank u anees (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Aeronitor
post Nov 16 2012, 08:14 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Dedicated Artist
Member No.: 12319787

@Magi - Love your Gothic style ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
@Rahul - One of my fav movie,, Impressive Work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
@Galina - You Rocked as Always !! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
@Dinesh - Cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

This post has been edited by Aeronitor: Nov 16 2012, 08:15 AM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Nov 16 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

galina beautiful work dear!!! i'm impressed!!:10:
i have watched the movie yesterday.oh its so touching..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

dinesh very nice work bro! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
but you must concentrate on your work.ether learn from other's work or study photoshop/gimp thoroughly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

sri sory bro, neither the teaser trailers are not allowed..but i hope you are in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
jolansky
post Nov 17 2012, 12:13 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 3359111

galina,,ok dear we understand your part!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) and i really want to see that film,,Richard Gere is one of my favorite actors, love it!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

dinesh,,,such a cute cartoon film,,i also love it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

This post has been edited by jolansky: Nov 17 2012, 12:13 AM

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Nov 17 2012, 12:42 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

QUOTE (anulubi @ Nov 17 2012, 10:51 AM) *

sri sory bro, neither the teaser trailers are not allowed..but i hope you are in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

it's ok bro i am in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
prathamesh24
post Nov 17 2012, 03:23 AM
Post #44

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 8952936

Great topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) Anu,Add me in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

+Quote Post
vvvvRainDropsvvv...
post Nov 17 2012, 03:27 AM
Post #45

Group Icon

Member No.: 13015028

Add me in

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »