Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One Of Only Three Legendary Dj, Bratvany
ArthurWill
post Nov 18 2010, 08:26 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

(IMG:http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5629/cubeinterviewsbratvany.png)

Big congratulations Venessa, you are now one of only three Legendary DJ on M9!
Thank u very much Patricia ! (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Default/love.gif) I still wonder what I've done to deserve this. At first i thought that this badge has landed by some error on my Profile. LOL.

LOL, then others must pray that we make more mistakes. Haha! Can you introduce yourself to M9ers who don't already know you? Why Bratvany?
OK..my name is Vanessa & I'm from Germany. Hmmm ... what else can I say about me?! Better nothing ... everything else isn't family safe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I've choosed Bratvany because I like the Cartoon Bratz & Vany is short 4 Vanessa. Both combined - Bratvany.

Oh that's new to me! I thought where you came up with such a sweet name. Then how did you find M9 and what makes you stay in this little community for over 2 years?
Someone told me about M9 & this one was Mrs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (Pantoflica). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What makes me stay in M9..really..this question i ask myself every day (J/K) Seriously..M9 is the only site where absolutely everything goes very personal & friendly. See ... this is the best example ... which site makes a interview with its members? I've never seen that elsewhere. And finally I've met a lot of amazing ppl here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Thanks for the praise! You started to make your own fame in making ringtones & joining RC. Why making ringtones? How did you start in RC?
My own fame...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh(IMG:http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Verlegen/smilie_verl_024.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
I only make ringtones because I have no idea about themes & wallpapers. I was trying to create graphics but the result was always a disaster. I'd rather stay with what I can (or what I think i can) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)

I was forced to join RC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) If someone tells u nearly every week:"What now? Where is ur first mix? Come! I'm waiting! Ha...not participating again!" Then u give up, some time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

Hahaha I can imagine how the conversation went. Ended up with a big whip on your butt? LOL! Can you describe how you create a ringtone mix from start to the end? Including what tools you use.
I'll try to explain..lol
Tools..hm..i still use the same program with which I started to mix - Acoustica mp3 Mixer. I think it's the easiest program of all, has not many functions.
The only features it has are cut & record, that's all. Everything I do is: Use the songs which I like, the best pieces cut out, add everything 2gether so that it fits, that's all. Nothing special. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Apart from creating mixes for RC, I see that you often create mixes & dedicate them to other M9ers. Where did that idea come from?
Ooops...in that case I'm probably a copycat.(IMG:http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Verlegen/smilie_verl_024.gif) I've seen some others made dedications and I thought it is a nice idea. I like to do something 4 ppl that I like.

You have created a lot of ringtones. It must be hard to pick. But of all those, can you list 3 ringtones that you like or you find them most special of all? Why those 3?
Call of the wild
I like this one..because I'm a big fan of Peruvian music..I love the sound of Pan Pipes (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Default/love.gif)

Cheer 4 Germany
Yeah..Word Cup...lol....I liked it to make something with German songs..but I think I didn't cheered enough,we lost! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

Hard in style
This one...I don't know why...I just love it hard (i'm talking bout music...nothing else (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )

A lot of DJ see you as their inspiration, someone they can learn from. Can you share some mixing tips with those who want to make superb ringtone mix like yours?
Really ?! Who ?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
To be honest,I don't think that I can give useful tips, because my results are mostly the opposite of what I've planned.

You should choose the songs u like. Even if it's not the topic u like, it will always find something good from the bad.

Yes, you are right. As long as you start with something you like, you can't go very wrong. It's the same in making mixes and the others. So what's the phone you are currently using? Let say $$ is not a consideration, what phone will you buy next?
I currently use a HTC Touch 2..but I don't like it. It has too many functions 4 me, I don't need all that stuff. (to be honest..I'm too lazy to read the complete instructions) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

I don't know yet what will be my next phone, but I'm sure it will be a Nokia. They're easy to use..perfect for lazy people like me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

Aha, good old Nokia to the rescue! Besides mixing tunes, what do you do when you are free?
Laughing, relaxing, annoying ppl (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif) .......................working (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif)
I organize karaoke parties with my friends, go to pubs & sometimes I go to one of our animal shelters to borrow some dogs to go out 4 a walk.

Wow you have a pretty interesting lifestyle! Thank you for your time, Venessa! If there's anything you'd like to add, go ahead.
Many thanks to u Patricia..it was a honor 4 me to be in this interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
christina86
post Nov 19 2010, 05:54 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 1844784

A really great interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
Nice to know few more things about you Vanessa (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
lostlyrics
post Nov 19 2010, 06:09 AM
Post #3

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 7148709

great work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

and my (IMG:http://emo.lostlyrics.eu/flgift.gif) belated congrats also !
to one of the nicest nasty nasty females here (IMG:http://emo.lostlyrics.eu/cool.gif)

it's not that we like them, dudes - right ? we just NEED them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil2.gif)

(IMG:http://gfx.lostlyrics.eu/bdance.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
antonis1978
post Nov 19 2010, 06:35 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 744287

Congrats vany (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

And nice to meet you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by antonis1978: Nov 19 2010, 07:07 AM

+Quote Post
povilius
post Nov 19 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 2553824

It was a big pleasure to me to read this interview.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)
So nice to know more about our Vany (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
manola2
post Nov 19 2010, 07:35 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

a great interview with a great person (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

thank you AW for this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) , and thank you Vanessa for being with us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
BENnGWEN
post Nov 19 2010, 08:30 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 3774509

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) A Classic Interview of My Sweet Sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Way to Go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
Proud Of U My Dear & Patricia Sis, THANKS A World For Sharing This (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Nov 19 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 6276753

Yeeey, good job sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)
Love your life style. Perfectly suits lazy people (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (kidding (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )
Wonderful interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Great job Patricia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Nov 19 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #9

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

Finally an interview to read (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Great to know more about one of the finest talents in RC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) Good job with the interview AW (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post Nov 19 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #10

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 4244271

I always love these little interviews at M9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It always cheers you up when you get to know someone behind that screen (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Great job with the interview you guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

I'd love to read some more interviews (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
rafalnowak75
post Nov 19 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 7233267

@Vanessa great interview sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) congratulations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post
Asad_rider
post Nov 19 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 6499707

Great to know more about new legendary dj .
Thanks Alot for this interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif)

+Quote Post
injamul_ahmed
post Nov 19 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 5366093

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) After so many time we can read an interview of my sweet sis Meow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) It's great to know more thing about u sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Great work by both of u Vany & patricia sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

This post has been edited by injamul_ahmed: Nov 20 2010, 03:20 AM

+Quote Post
Yoyocell
post Nov 20 2010, 01:48 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Gallery Moderator
Member No.: 5656336

Awesome Interview (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Nice to meet you Vany (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Nov 20 2010, 05:11 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

It is so great knowing more about our dear Vanessa, great interview !!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 06:19 PM