IPB

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Thieves Going Unpunished, Repeat leeching offenders
Watch_Man
post Nov 19 2012, 07:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 15332206

OK Admin .. tell me why repeat offenders like Pink_Sky (Pink_Gay) who keep stealing uploads and re uploads them here as his own is never punished ?
I HAVE SEEN SO MANY STOLEN ITEMS BY HIM REPORTED YET HE JUST BOASTS YOU ADMIN LOVE HIM AND WILL NEVER BAN HIM AND WE / I WILL NEVER REACH / ATTAIN HIS RANK .. WHO THE F*CK WANTS TO BE RANKED A TOP THIEF ?

Is he perhaps a lover of one of you people ? a pet pig maybe ?
Whatever the reason is its pathetic like you ALL !!
I have never seen such a prolific thief/leech as him .. all you bloody fools do is pat him on the head and make him feel untouchable .. ridiculous ..
and this is why he keeps doing it .. BECAUSE YOU FOOLS DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BAN HIM ..
ANY OTHER SITE HE WOULD BE BANNED .. HERE HE IS ALLOWED TO CAUSE TROUBLE ALONG WITH STEALING .. HE CRIES LIKE A FREAKING BABY
IF SOMEONE TAKES ONE OF HIS UGLY CHEAP THEMES .. AND ALL HE HE DOES IS STEAL WALLPAPERS FROM OTHER USERS WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION .. AND MAKES THESE RUBBISH THEMES .. PINK GAY THE ADMIN PET PIG.

WELL NOW I HAVE UPPED THE STAKES AND I AM INVOLVING OTHER ADMIN FROM OTHER SITES TO MONITOR YOU FOOLS,
ALONG WITH THESE I HAVE BEEN CONTACTING DEVIANTART MEMBERS REGARDING THEIR STOLEN WORK ..
IF YOU WONT BAN PINK SKY FOR ALL THIS BAD PRESS HE IS BRINGING YOU THEN WE WILL BRING THE SH*T STORM TO YOU ..
YOU WANT TO PROTECT THIS A$$HOLE ? THEN YOU CAN FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU INACTION :D

Also this idiot edwinjose_j needs dealing with too .. another notorious leech.

YOU WONT PUNISH REPEAT OFFENDERS THEN I / WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO A LEECH SITE WITH ADMIN WITH NO BALLS :D .

ALL COMMENTS ARE COPIED/PRINT SCREEN AND SENT TO RELEVANT ADMIN ON OTHER SITES,YOU ARE ALL A JOKE IN THE WIDE COMMUNITY OF UPLOAD SITES AND WE WILL BE WATCHING TO SEE IF YOU BAN ME FOR SPEAKING MY MIND :D .. BUT GUESS WHAT ? I DONT CARE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

BAN ME AND I WILL PROMISE TO NEVER LEAVE THIS SITE ALONE AND WILL GET IT CLOSED OVER REPEATED PLAGIARISM REPORTS AND LACK OF ACTION BY ADMIN .. WHICH MEANS YOU ACCEPT STOLEN ITEMS FROM KNOWN THIEVES.

HAVE A GREAT DAY/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ArthurWill
post Nov 19 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 131119

This is our TOS and here is where you can report stolen item. If you do check your own reports, you can see that we have removed those that we should.

As for suspending accounts, I'm surprise you think it works at all. You yourself reported that people create multiple accounts to publish stuff repeatedly. The next thing you want to suggest is ban IP, in which I would suggest that you first solve shared IP problem.

+Quote Post
Watch_Man
post Nov 19 2012, 11:06 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 19 2012, 08:53 AM) *
This is our TOS and here is where you can report stolen item. If you do check your own reports, you can see that we have removed those that we should.

As for suspending accounts, I'm surprise you think it works at all. You yourself reported that people create multiple accounts to publish stuff repeatedly. The next thing you want to suggest is ban IP, in which I would suggest that you first solve shared IP problem.

SO HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH IDIOTS LIKE HIM/HER ? KEEP REWARDING THEM ?
BAN THE ACCOUNT .. LET THEM START AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM TO LEARN THEIR LESSON .. THE VERY FACT YOU DO NOTHING IS MAKING THIS SITE A LAUGHING STOCK AMONGST THE OTHERS !! YOU ARE ALLOWING THIS FREAK TO DO AS HE WISHES WITHOUT PUNISHMENT.
YOU ARE ANNOYING ME BIG TIME WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS INACTION !!
STOP THE EXCUSES AND BAN THE IDIOT .. IF HE COMES BACK AND HAS THE SAME NAME .. OR HE ADMITS ITS HIM AGAIN THEN BAN AGAIN ..
TEACH THEM A LESSON .. STOP WITH THE DAMN EXCUSES FOR GODS SAKE !!!!.
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHARED IP BUT A PERSON STEALING AND UPLOADING REPEATEDLY STOLEN ITEMS ..
IF ITS OBVIOUS ITS THE SAME *BANNED* FOOL THEN BAN AGAIN .. THEY ALWAYS START TALKING ABOUT THEIR *OLD* ACCOUNTS AND HOW THEY LOST THEM ..
GET RID OF THE IDIOT NOW !! OTHERWISE THIS SITE IS GOING DOWN THE BLOODY TOILET WHERE HE SEEMS TO WANT IT TO BE.

i HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH PLAY GOOGLE REGARDING APPS HERE THAT ARE BEING GIVEN AWAY WHEN ON THE APP SITE THEY ARE FOR SALE ..
THIEVES .. EVERYWHERE AND YOU DO NOTHING TO PUNISH THEM FOR MESSING UP YOUR SITE.

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Nov 20 2012, 08:14 AM
Post #4

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 13018856

QUOTE (Watch_Man @ Nov 19 2012, 07:09 AM) *
OK Admin .. tell me why repeat offenders like Pink_Sky (Pink_Gay) who keep stealing uploads and re uploads them here as his own is never punished ?
I HAVE SEEN SO MANY STOLEN ITEMS BY HIM REPORTED YET HE JUST BOASTS YOU ADMIN LOVE HIM AND WILL NEVER BAN HIM AND WE / I WILL NEVER REACH / ATTAIN HIS RANK .. WHO THE F*CK WANTS TO BE RANKED A TOP THIEF ?

Is he perhaps a lover of one of you people ? a pet pig maybe ?
Whatever the reason is its pathetic like you ALL !!
I have never seen such a prolific thief/leech as him .. all you bloody fools do is pat him on the head and make him feel untouchable .. ridiculous ..
and this is why he keeps doing it .. BECAUSE YOU FOOLS DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BAN HIM ..
ANY OTHER SITE HE WOULD BE BANNED .. HERE HE IS ALLOWED TO CAUSE TROUBLE ALONG WITH STEALING .. HE CRIES LIKE A FREAKING BABY
IF SOMEONE TAKES ONE OF HIS UGLY CHEAP THEMES .. AND ALL HE HE DOES IS STEAL WALLPAPERS FROM OTHER USERS WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION .. AND MAKES THESE RUBBISH THEMES .. PINK GAY THE ADMIN PET PIG.

WELL NOW I HAVE UPPED THE STAKES AND I AM INVOLVING OTHER ADMIN FROM OTHER SITES TO MONITOR YOU FOOLS,
ALONG WITH THESE I HAVE BEEN CONTACTING DEVIANTART MEMBERS REGARDING THEIR STOLEN WORK ..
IF YOU WONT BAN PINK SKY FOR ALL THIS BAD PRESS HE IS BRINGING YOU THEN WE WILL BRING THE SH*T STORM TO YOU ..
YOU WANT TO PROTECT THIS A$$HOLE ? THEN YOU CAN FACE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU INACTION :D

Also this idiot edwinjose_j needs dealing with too .. another notorious leech.

YOU WONT PUNISH REPEAT OFFENDERS THEN I / WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO A LEECH SITE WITH ADMIN WITH NO BALLS :D .

ALL COMMENTS ARE COPIED/PRINT SCREEN AND SENT TO RELEVANT ADMIN ON OTHER SITES,YOU ARE ALL A JOKE IN THE WIDE COMMUNITY OF UPLOAD SITES AND WE WILL BE WATCHING TO SEE IF YOU BAN ME FOR SPEAKING MY MIND :D .. BUT GUESS WHAT ? I DONT CARE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

BAN ME AND I WILL PROMISE TO NEVER LEAVE THIS SITE ALONE AND WILL GET IT CLOSED OVER REPEATED PLAGIARISM REPORTS AND LACK OF ACTION BY ADMIN .. WHICH MEANS YOU ACCEPT STOLEN ITEMS FROM KNOWN THIEVES.

HAVE A GREAT DAY/

Watch_man do whatever you could but i never steal anyone's work if u don't believe then ask any legend of m9 about me that how i am?they never say any bad thing to me!every m9er Legends to new love me and respect me and even All admins and moderators.

This post has been edited by pink_sky: Nov 20 2012, 08:17 AM

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Nov 20 2012, 08:28 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Watch_Man @ Nov 19 2012, 11:06 AM) *

SO HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH IDIOTS LIKE HIM/HER ? KEEP REWARDING THEM ?
BAN THE ACCOUNT .. LET THEM START AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM TO LEARN THEIR LESSON .. THE VERY FACT YOU DO NOTHING IS MAKING THIS SITE A LAUGHING STOCK AMONGST THE OTHERS !! YOU ARE ALLOWING THIS FREAK TO DO AS HE WISHES WITHOUT PUNISHMENT.
STOP THE EXCUSES AND BAN THE IDIOT .. IF HE COMES BACK AND HAS THE SAME NAME .. OR HE ADMITS ITS HIM AGAIN THEN BAN AGAIN ..
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SHARED IP BUT A PERSON STEALING AND UPLOADING REPEATEDLY STOLEN ITEMS ..
IF ITS OBVIOUS ITS THE SAME *BANNED* FOOL THEN BAN AGAIN .. THEY ALWAYS START TALKING ABOUT THEIR *OLD* ACCOUNTS AND HOW THEY LOST THEM ..
GET RID OF THE IDIOT NOW !! OTHERWISE THIS SITE IS GOING DOWN THE BLOODY TOILET WHERE HE SEEMS TO WANT IT TO BE.

i HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH PLAY GOOGLE REGARDING APPS HERE THAT ARE BEING GIVEN AWAY WHEN ON THE APP SITE THEY ARE FOR SALE ..
THIEVES .. EVERYWHERE AND YOU DO NOTHING TO PUNISH THEM FOR MESSING UP YOUR SITE.

I never saw dumb man like you in my whole life!You spoke words which have no meanings at all.Tell me dumb man That How a thief returns his stealing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) If i am theif then i never deleted all my uploads by myself ? You're done Now just beat it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif)

+Quote Post
Watch_Man
post Nov 20 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 20 2012, 08:28 AM) *

I never saw dumb man like you in my whole life!You spoke words which have no meanings at all.Tell me dumb man That How a thief returns his stealing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) If i am theif then i never deleted all my uploads by myself ? You're done Now just beat it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif)

GET F*CKED YOU ILLITERATE ILLEGITIMATE PIG,YOUR JUST SAYING WHAT I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES .. YOU DONT TALK SENSE .. SO STOP COPYING YOU GUTLESS FREAK ..YOUR SCUM PURE AND SIMPLE AND I WILL CONTINUE CALLING FOR YOUR BAN OR MAKE THIS SITE SUFFER FOR HAVING MORONS LIKE YOU RUINING IT .. I HAVE SEEN YOUR COMMENT TO ARTHUR WILL TRYING TO KISS a** REGARDING YOU DELETING STOLEN FILES YOURSELF .. YOU BASICALLY ADMIT TAKING THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TOO AND UPLOAD THEM HERE AS YOUR OWN .. WHY ? BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM .. WE KNOW IT .. AND DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT .. I HAVE PUT A WARNING REGARDING YOU TO OTHER SITES .. TO WATCH FOR YOUR VERY CRAP CHEAP THEMES ELSEWHERE AND TO SEE IF IT IS YOU AND HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THAT SITE .. YOU SCUM HAVE ANNOYED ME AND I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS PATHETIC ADMIN DEAL WITH YOU.
WE ALREADY THINK YOU PROSTITUTE YOURSELF TO ADMIN .. PATHETIC A$$HOLE.
PINK GAY PIG THE TALENTLESS FREAK WHO STEALS FROM OTHERS TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL POPULAR ... DIRTY RUNT PIG.

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Nov 21 2012, 10:39 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Watch_Man @ Nov 20 2012, 12:44 PM) *

GET F*CKED YOU ILLITERATE ILLEGITIMATE PIG,YOUR JUST SAYING WHAT I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES .. YOU DONT TALK SENSE .. SO STOP COPYING YOU GUTLESS FREAK ..YOUR SCUM PURE AND SIMPLE AND I WILL CONTINUE CALLING FOR YOUR BAN OR MAKE THIS SITE SUFFER FOR HAVING MORONS LIKE YOU RUINING IT .. I HAVE SEEN YOUR COMMENT TO ARTHUR WILL TRYING TO KISS a** REGARDING YOU DELETING STOLEN FILES YOURSELF .. YOU BASICALLY ADMIT TAKING THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TOO AND UPLOAD THEM HERE AS YOUR OWN .. WHY ? BECAUSE YOU ARE SCUM .. WE KNOW IT .. AND DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT .. I HAVE PUT A WARNING REGARDING YOU TO OTHER SITES .. TO WATCH FOR YOUR VERY CRAP CHEAP THEMES ELSEWHERE AND TO SEE IF IT IS YOU AND HAVE YOU BANNED FROM THAT SITE .. YOU SCUM HAVE ANNOYED ME AND I WILL NOT REST UNTIL THIS PATHETIC ADMIN DEAL WITH YOU.
PINK GAY PIG THE TALENTLESS FREAK WHO STEALS FROM OTHERS TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL POPULAR ... DIRTY RUNT PIG.
People like you Must punished by law and beat them till they say "i am liar" btw people like you become reason of infamousness and destruction of there countries!you're junk and burden on face of this damn world (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif)

+Quote Post
Watch_Man
post Nov 24 2012, 03:33 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 21 2012, 10:39 AM) *

People like you Must punished by law and beat them till they say "i am liar" btw people like you become reason of infamousness and destruction of there countries!you're junk and burden on face of this damn world (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbdown.gif)

Lol .. laughing so hard ... you asshole .. just goes to show what kind of people you *lot* are .. pig f*ckers,illiterate and illegitimate inbred ugly people from a dirty third world style country living off the backs of the poor,thievery is a way of life to you scum.
Its all around M9 now and other sites to watch out and report your crap uploads and anything that you have stolen .. i will mess your life up big time.

+Quote Post
pink_sky
post Nov 25 2012, 08:55 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Watch_Man @ Nov 24 2012, 04:33 AM) *
QUOTE (pink_sky @ Nov 21 2012, 10:39 AM) *

Lol .. laughing so hard ... you asshole .. just goes to show what kind of people you *lot* are .. pig f*ckers,illiterate and illegitimate inbred ugly people from a dirty third world style country living off the backs of the poor,thievery is a way of life to you scum.
Its all around M9 now and other sites to watch out and report your crap uploads and anything that you have stolen .. i will mess your life up big time.

Do whatever you could and the more you envy me the more i get pride here on m9 hahaha Go ahead loser show me some of your sick guts.

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Nov 25 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

I believe AW you must delete this thread and investigate on the issue to resolve it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) this is going out of control (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 03:12 PM