Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How Would U Describe Love ?
Raindeer123
post Mar 8 2012, 02:59 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Gone
Member No.: 7779151

i know dat swthrt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) was just been kidding around as like always ..
agree wid wat you said , love is not for show off , its a feeling dat we both feel for each other .. you know last tym i was really mad in anger n told publically dat i love to be single , haha
but i couldn't stick to dat word for long (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) n you now the reason y ??
i am crazy i know but at the same tym i feel my life worthy at the hands of urs , you gave me respect , love n care wich i can't describe really !!

you living too far away from me seems quite difficult to indulge in sum moments (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) but atleast i am happy wen i can hear you via fone , won't forget to say thanks to dis internet too
by wich i can keep in touch wid you almost everyday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) i have lots of drms , indeed i want to fulfill dem but i am scared of my sickness from last yr (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
for now i am happy n satisfied wid the results n i hope not to go bad again in a couple of mths or so !!
thank you swthrt for ur prayers n love dat i am finally back at home (IMG:style_emoticons/default/winkiss.gif)
mmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i love you !!!!

(IMG:http://img1.funscrape.com/en/iloveyou/2.gif)

lastly you are scared to think bout my past life i know but trust me i'll always stick wid you , you got my words !!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
manola2
post Mar 8 2012, 03:25 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 4411692

omg.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
i have nothing to say more... just..i was with you..i am with you..and ill alwas be with you .. you have my support, respect, friendship and love.. love with everything what it means..with every single meaning of this word.. and i trust you..its strange coz we cant be together, but this is what ppl call a real faith (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
it took us really long time to learn each other.. to know who are we..to know what we need, and what we think..
i have told you before that LOVE have really many different emotions inside.. its not only happines, its also jealousy, anger, pain.. we just have to learn how to find happines in them too.. you are jealous coz you love me, you are angry..so what ? soon you will be calm, but you still are with me..
sadness..being worry.. it comes from heart..its natural, but always its lined with love..
your past... yes you are right..but i try dont think abt it... i trust you :*

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Mar 8 2012, 03:55 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Let me go reverse to last tym (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) i am sure you read all those cmts i left in forum telling dat i love to be single right ? hmm y you are silent den ??
you always keep telling me dat you are not scared of my anger den y you didn't post any rplies under me den ?? honey if you compare guys n gals you'll find dat guys are more
agressive den gals (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) its natural .. after loving sumone , being wid her for long , dat guy wants to protect her from other guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) dats y he feel jealous if sum guy talk to her for long if
dey are frnds too , i trust you swthrt but I WANT YOU for myself , i dont want to share you wid others (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) you can do anything but sumtym i want to be wid you ONLY !!!

i love to talk to you n wen i see you are talking n talking (sply in conference) i feel like you are enjoying ur tym widout my presence (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) dats y i love to leave dat room ...
lots of ppl who seems to be my well wishers always tells me dat i have to tc n to be WISE wid you , well dey are right , coz i show off sum kinda madness in public many tyms wich i think is a daily
habit for me now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)
now talking bout my past i forgot n erased all the quotes i used to save in my PC (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) still sumhow i am worried bout wat i heard last tym in market , dat it'll be the worst day in my life
if it happen (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) but no matter wat i'll stick wid you , i dont know how i felt dis much for you but its true n i dont want to go back to my past (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
wen i think of leaving you omg i have no words to tell you !!! sply wen i had dis prob wid my breathing !!

i hope everything is ok wid me now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) n yes you can trust me in 101% ...
i'll always be ur mad angel , ur crazy lover n terrible assamese bf (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
TBaco
post Mar 9 2012, 01:15 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

Member No.: 9729151

I Can't Really Describe It,As It Comes In Multiple Forms...
So I'll Borrow The Words Of Duncan MacKellar In This Case...

What is Love?

A simple spark of deep desire,

The gentle gaze that sets the fire.

Often spoken, sometimes meant,

Heat of passion, sweetly spent.

Pleasure sought and object lured,

Emotions cherished and endured.

Forever, or a brief affair,

Not forgotten, always there.

Few resist and many fall,

Some are wary, not at all.

Found in tears, a smile, a sigh,

If unrequited, passes by.

Not for sale at any price,

Trust, compassion, sacrifice.

Common bonds of tempered past,

Kindred spirits, first and last.

Feelings ever changing flow,

Nurtured well, the best will grow.

Is it ever understood?

This much we know, love is good.

- Duncan MacKellar

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Mar 9 2012, 10:27 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2419031

well well i can see two ppl are talking abt each other not love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

well for me as i was thinking love is nothing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

but if you love some one you cant describe until that person broke you up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
TBaco
post Mar 9 2012, 10:36 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Member No.: 9729151

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Mar 9 2012, 09:27 PM) *
well well i can see two ppl are talking abt each other not love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

well for me as i was thinking love is nothing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

but if you love some one you cant describe until that person broke you up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I Quite Agree With You Friend!!!

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Mar 9 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

thats the perfect example of description,,,,,,

if any one is not agree with me than prove that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

like many ssays that love is like heavrn or love is everything,,,,,

i have to tell you that love is not that the exact love is that pain which is being given
that lonelyness which you feel, that sorrows which is not letting you to sleep

+Quote Post
manola2
post Mar 9 2012, 01:18 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

well..we dont talk abt us, but abt love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
and what you said is exactly what i said (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (manola2 @ Mar 8 2012, 10:28 AM) *
you cant say anything abt love (if its real), coz you dont think abt it..it must BE inside you..thats all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

dont you think so?

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Mar 9 2012, 07:54 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Mar 9 2012, 11:10 PM) *
thats the perfect example of description,,,,,,

if any one is not agree with me than prove that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

like many ssays that love is like heavrn or love is everything,,,,,

i have to tell you that love is not that the exact love is that pain which is being given
that lonelyness which you feel, that sorrows which is not letting you to sleep

If love only give you pain n sorrow den i must say its not LOVE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ur worry , ur happiness is also a part of it buddy..
you always keep talking sum sort of other prospective dat confuse me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) i don't want to show how much i am in love like folks do sumtym out of
moulding nature , dats y pretend myself under the line n watching not to get through it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Mar 10 2012, 10:16 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

well mano..... You are exactly said the truth
that is what exact i mean .....:.. The main thing is that when you feel love it gives you a special feelings
but what i mean is that when u are broken that pain or the distance that is btween you two is the real love

we both are facing that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
you know what i mean (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

rainy....... To be honest you have confused me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
manola2
post Mar 10 2012, 02:44 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

QUOTE (mohib-rameen @ Mar 10 2012, 06:16 PM) *
well mano..... You are exactly said the truth
that is what exact i mean .....:.. The main thing is that when you feel love it gives you a special feelings
but what i mean is that when u are broken that pain or the distance that is btween you two is the real love

we both are facing that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
you know what i mean (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

rainy....... To be honest you have confused me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i agree...but..not only with love it is like this...you can fing the same feeling everywhere (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
look... you are healthy, you feel good..are you worry abt anything? no..you dont care what you do what you wear untill you wont get sick then you think abt what you made wrong.. breathe...do you think abt your every breath always? i dont think so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) untill you will lose it.. then you will feel this pain.. other things..car..you drive it..you enjoy with it... you are proud..are you worry? no..untill it will break (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) the same is with love.. yes you are right it is the special feeling (or many feelings in one time) but we cant describe them! love is special in the case..that even if its end..even if you can feel this pain like you said you still cant say what you felt before..its too much.. real love its not poem or love story, its a lesson abt how to give and take in the same time.. its a lesson how to make sacrifices how to devote ourself.. but in the same time how to take the best what this 2nd person can give to us (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
HeavensCloud
post Mar 10 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 12576562

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
Raindeer is sooo Romantic to his Love one...

This post has been edited by HeavensCloud: Mar 10 2012, 10:31 PM

+Quote Post
Raindeer123
post Mar 11 2012, 05:35 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

@ moh
you didn't get me coz i used my alternative eng above (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

@ jo
writing much can be injurious to health (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
p.s who is the second person ?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/vampire.gif)

@ Heaven
thanks for reading bro , now i can't read those briefs i made (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) it was too much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) anyways you know everything more den me i guess
in dis respect (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
mohib-rameen
post Mar 11 2012, 05:58 AM
Post #44

Group Icon

Mano................. well i think this time you are right (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

but which sacrifices does love needed????? for me the sacrifices means that you have to give your all happines tto your partner........

one thing more as you says ( i have to agree 100% ) love cant be describe only in poems or in words...
love is beyound of all them.......

RAINY:.......... now dont confuse me again ok (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
san-sagar
post Mar 11 2012, 08:25 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

Member No.: 9008745

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) i love love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 02:03 AM