Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mp3 Ringtone Requests, ~Please make all requests here~
ayushgupta811
post Jan 15 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #1786

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 12867398

QUOTE (luisleal @ Aug 16 2006, 06:04 PM) *
Hello M9´s if somebody wants a specific ringtones just post the song name here with my name and then i´ll create it and upload...

Best Regards Luís Leal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

EDIT: Updated topic title -EZ

very good
how toparticipate in any contest
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Jan 16 2013, 01:06 AM
Post #1787

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

Click HERE to go to the competition arena, here you will find 4 types of contests. Decide which ones u want to enter and read the details regarding rules and restrictions in sub topics of the contests. Any doubts, u can ask the specific contest managers or participants (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
annizaki
post Jan 20 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #1788

Member No.: 15991518

QUOTE (luisleal @ Aug 16 2006, 12:34 PM) *
Hello M9´s if somebody wants a specific ringtones just post the song name here with my name and then i´ll create it and upload...

Best Regards Luís Leal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

EDIT: Updated topic title -EZ

Hey, can I have In the End by the Black Veil Brides? Thank you so much:-)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Jan 20 2013, 01:34 AM
Post #1789

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

QUOTE (annizaki @ Jan 20 2013, 01:13 PM) *

Hey there Annizaki, here is the ringtone u wanted:

IN THE END-BLACK VEIL BRIDES

Hope u like it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
annizaki
post Jan 20 2013, 01:40 AM
Post #1790

Member No.: 15991518

QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Jan 20 2013, 08:34 AM) *
QUOTE (annizaki @ Jan 20 2013, 01:13 PM) *

Hey there Annizaki, here is the ringtone u wanted:

IN THE END-BLACK VEIL BRIDES

Hope u like it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

u rock :D

+Quote Post
amitsood007
post Feb 12 2013, 09:56 PM
Post #1791

Group: Members
Member No.: 656630

If u wants high quality mp3 tone. post me you choise on my wall song name and album. i'll try to create for you.

+Quote Post
amitsood007
post Feb 28 2013, 11:00 PM
Post #1792

Group: Members
Member No.: 656630

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

+Quote Post
lalji1561
post Mar 1 2013, 01:11 AM
Post #1793

Group Icon

Group: Certified Designer
Member No.: 14008612

Hi paran0ia, great job friend. Please provide me A.R rahman's Best tone, Thank you.

(IMG:http://4img.pl/images/jdv1985n03lts7fthh5.png) (IMG:http://4img.pl/images/fty64ocn14rgnt07ne9i.png)

+Quote Post
paran0ia
post Mar 1 2013, 03:33 AM
Post #1794

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 12772547

QUOTE (lalji1561 @ Mar 1 2013, 01:41 PM) *
Hi paran0ia, great job friend. Please provide me A.R rahman's Best tone, Thank you.

Name the song. I'll create a tone for you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

This post has been edited by paran0ia: Mar 1 2013, 03:35 AM

+Quote Post
lalji1561
post Mar 1 2013, 03:50 AM
Post #1795

Group Icon

Group: Certified Designer
Member No.: 14008612

vandematram or maa tujhe salam bro, please

(IMG:http://4img.pl/images/jdv1985n03lts7fthh5.png) (IMG:http://4img.pl/images/fty64ocn14rgnt07ne9i.png)

This post has been edited by lalji1561: Mar 1 2013, 03:53 AM

+Quote Post
antojo
post Mar 19 2013, 06:34 PM
Post #1796

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9252619

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
Sloltanda
post Mar 23 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #1797

Group: Validating
Member No.: 17578388

Bizarre piece of content presents the main points for adidas shoes that just some usersare aware of.|Quite short article content teaches you all the intricacies of the nike shoes and precisely what you ought to do right now.}ナイキシューズ An obvious double twist on nike shoes アディダス シューズ Facts-- nike shoes May Have A Primary role In Virtually Any Organization Info- gucci Will certainly Have A Critical role In Any Organization グッチ 財布 Upcoming chloe E-book Shows you How One Can Rule The chloe Arena chloe 財布 Challenging Ways You Can Fully grasp chanel purse And How One Could Enroll with The chanel Top dogs chanel バッグ Specifically how to comprehend every thing there is to learn related to chanel purse in six basic steps.The Boy who actually was able to sell his nike shoes script for a few million pounds スニーカー adidas A strong double twist on nike shoes nike スニーカー Whatever the industry experts generally are not mentioning regarding nike shoes along with the way it can affect you actually.

mcm リュック 激安 mcm Fake Photos - - A Good mcm Hack Which In Turn Fools 96.4% Of The Users
Contemporary queries about bvlgari purse have been answered and therefore the reasons why you should scan through every phrase within this report. ブルガリ Triumphant suggestions for bvlgari purse which you can use starting immediately. ブルガリ 時計 That explains why not a soul is talking about bvlgari purse and for this reason what you ought to create right away. ブルガリ Brief statement tells the proven information regarding bvlgari purse as well as how it might impact on you. ブルガリ Unique study clearly shows the suggestions on the bvlgari purse and as well , the reasons you should take action as we speak. ブルガリ店舗 Marketing Gossip - bvlgari purse Looked as Essential Nowadays What You Want To Be Aware Of About mcm And The Reason Why mcm One Overlooked Reality On mcm
mcm 店舗 mcm Is Giving Brand New Life Span To An Old Problem-- Metallic General mcm mcm Adds Brand-New Life To A Old Topic- Silver Traditional mcm 店舗 Most Important Practice That Is In Fact Allowing mcm-Gurus Growing

+Quote Post
Sloltanda
post Mar 23 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #1798

Shorter publishing will show the incontestable info regarding nike shoes plus the way it might have an effect on anybody.|Short post teaches you the most important workings on adidas shoes combined with something one need to do right now.}ナイキ air Exactly how to fully understand each and every thing there is to understand related to adidas shoes in eight basic steps. adidas シューズ Everything the competition does in regards to nike shoes and consequently specifically what you would want to try and do totally different. The Amazing Hidden-secret Of How One Could Ace gucci With No Need Of Past experiences! 財布 gucci New chloe Publication Discloses How One Can Dominate The chloe bags Marketplace 財布 クロエ chanel bags Counterfeits ; The Flawless chanel 'cheat' Which experts claim Fools 90% of the purchasers chanel 財布 Here is how to find out every part there is to understand related to chanel purse in Four easy ways.This is why people are extremely wrong when it comes to adidas shoes and also the reasons why you really should see this ground-breaking report. adidas スニーカー Those things other people engages in when considering nike shoes and furthermore specifically what youought to do completely different. nike ランニング nike shoes Counterfeits ; An Incredible nike shoes hack Which experts claim Fools 99% of the users

mcm 通販 mcm Brings Fresh, New Life To The Old Issue- Defacto Regular mcm リュック mcm Can Provide Brand New Life Into An Old Matter-- Metallic General mcm 店舗 This Is A Method That Is Even Enabling mcm-Gurus To Expand
mcm バッグ mcm Counterfeits : The Most Beneficial mcm Trick Which Usually Fools 90% Of The End Users
Short blog post clearly shows the indisputable details about bvlgari purse and the way that it could impact on everyone. ブルガリ 財布 The total formula for the bvlgari purse you could understand about right away. ブルガリ Specifically why absolutely no one is discussing bvlgari purse and therefore the things you should engage in straight away. ブルガリブルガリ Creative site reveals the advise towards bvlgari purse and the reasons why you should take action today. ブルガリ 財布 bvlgari purse Counterfeits - - A Fantastic bvlgari purse hack Which usually Fools 99% of the shoppers ブルガリ Organization News : bvlgari purse Looked as A Must In this time Exactly What You Need Find Out About mcm And Reasons Why mcm Great New Concepts Of mcm Never Before Revealed

+Quote Post
Sloltanda
post Mar 23 2013, 12:45 AM
Post #1799

Shorter study discloses the proven info about adidas shoes and the way it may influence on customers.|Concise guideline helps you with most of the ins and outs for nike shoes together with things you ought to do this afternoon.}シューズナイキ A trustworthy double strain on nike shoes スニーカー adidas Those things that everyone else is doing in regards to nike shoes and moreover something that you will want to try and do completely different. The way in which gucci Made Me Famous And Rich gucci 財布 Further from the ultimate formula for the chloe bags which you can understand about straight away. 財布 クロエ 6 tightly-protected chanel methods outlined in precise detail. chanel 財布 The way to fully understand all the things there is to know about chanel bags in seven easy ways.A Lazy Man's Technique To The nike shoes Achievement スニーカー adidas Wow, incredible solution. Users must consider nike shoes right away when it is still available ! nike running Challenging Approaches To Gain knowledge of adidas shoes And The Way One Could Become a member of The adidas shoes Top dogs

Smart guidelines for bvlgari purse you can use starting immediately. ブルガリ 財布 Cost-effective methods for bvlgari purse which you can use starting off straight away. ブルガリ 時計 Precisely why noone is speaking of bvlgari purse and therefore the things that one ought to create this afternoon. ブルガリ Summary post tells the indeniable info about bvlgari purse and precisely how it can certainly have an affect on your site. ブルガリ Brand new site discloses the low down around bvlgari purse as well as , the reasons you should take action right now. ブルガリ店舗 An actual double change on bvlgari purse What You Should Be Informed On About mcm And Reasons Why mcm バッグ Everything That So Many People Are Telling You Around mcm Is Entirely Wrong And The Reasons Why
mcm 店舗 The Key Reason Why Most People Are Speaking Of mcm mcm リュック Rib Tickling Funny Activities All mcm Lover Must Absolutely Try mcm 通販 Method To Stay Clear Of mcm Troubles
mcm リュック mcm Counterfeits - The Ideal mcm Hack Regarding Fools 91% Of The Customers

+Quote Post
antojo
post Apr 8 2013, 06:06 PM
Post #1800

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 9252619

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/punk.gif)

+Quote Post

120 Pages V  « < 118 119 120
Reply to this topicStart new topic