Reply to this topicStart new topic
> L.o.t Discussion, Lords Of Themes
shaon007009
post Apr 20 2010, 09:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5150223

Hello Everyone..... I'm here to welcome you to L.O.T

(IMG:http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/861/lotbanner03.png)

Banner made by Petra Aka Pingallery.. Thanks to her...

-----------------------------

This is a communication thread to all the themers... I'm going to gather our themers from STC and TMC both here.... I like to introduce our themer to all of you...

We will talk about anything and everything here... We will learn here about themes from our great themers... And we will do whatever we want... Our themer can post their works here too and get feedback... So that we the themer will get feedback from all the themer... Some of us like me never join STC... So I hadn't the opportunity to get closer to our great STC themers... This thread will give us the chance... (IMG:http://eseth.net/images/smilie/bounce.gif)

There will be one more optional activity of this thread... This is a theme request project... People will ask for theme and our themer will fulfill it according to criteria... The request thread is here.. L.O.T theme project...

There will be a regular member list and an inactive member list.. Those members who need to take a sort break will inform the MODERATOR or the HOST.. Than their name will be in the inactive list.. When they returns they must inform the MODERATOR or the HOST.. Than their name will be back on the regular member lists..

Finally I'm going to introduce to all of you with a special group... This are the most important persons... They are our most respective Contest Managers... They are the witness of the growth of many great themers.. Some of them legend by themselves... So I'm honored to introduce them to you...

LOT got some rules that all members should follow.. You'll see that here in LOT Guidelines... Also we have a little party every month.. See it here LOT theme making party... Let's begin the journey with me... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

L.O.T Host

IMSAGI

If you like to Join us please inform in Join LOT Thread.. It'll be easier to include you..

So many thanks to all the themers and group leader for support and help me...

Special Thanks to AW for her support and help to open and moderate this thread...

Stay with us.. Enjoy the fun... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the code of L.O.T Banner to use in profile....

CODE
[html]<object width="600" height="218"><param name="movie" value="http://aportal.bplaced.net/blogbilder/mobile9/lot.swf?mi=486600"><param name="allowsnipaccess" value="always"><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"><embed src="http://aportal.bplaced.net/blogbilder/mobile9/lot.swf?mi=486600" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowsnipaccess="always" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="600" height="218"></object>[/html]

This post has been edited by shaon007009: Nov 16 2011, 02:34 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Apr 20 2010, 10:08 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

(IMG:http://i32.tinypic.com/2q9xhl5.jpg)
on starting this thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) im more than happy to assist you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Apr 20 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3519269

congrats on this new awesome thread bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) i am not getting the point i can learn creating theme here or i have to create theme (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
ghassemoo
post Apr 20 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 1858984

I decided to make a group for pro themers. Now you did that. So I'm in. (IMG:http://www.emoticons.free.fr/smileys/Emotion-Bye/doofywave.gif)

+Quote Post
Cyber_Spirit
post Apr 20 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 5205187

i am in too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
findgirl45
post Apr 20 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 3412794

Count me in (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 20 2010, 11:34 PM
Post #7

Wow... Thanks Princess, Srikanth, Ghassemoo, Cyber And Sonia... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

@ Sonia... In which group you like to see your name... Please tell me the specialty of yours.. S40 or SE... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

@ Ghassemoo... I'm so glad... So I can put your name in SE group... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

@ Cyber... For you too SE group... Is it..??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

@ Srikanth... It is not necessary to make them here.. You can learn her if you like.. Or you can stay as MOS alchemist only... When you think you can start theming... That's totally up to you.. I'm just gathering our respective themer.. So can I count You..????

+Quote Post
_anuj_
post Apr 20 2010, 11:52 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 4866144

count me in bro, I would have to say im a series 40 themer........as my SE themes are not so good..............excellent thread (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Apr 21 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 20 2010, 11:34 PM) *
Wow... Thanks Princess, Srikanth, Ghassemoo, Cyber And Sonia... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

@ Srikanth... It is not necessary to make them here.. You can learn her if you like.. Or you can stay as MOS alchemist only... When you think you can start theming... That's totally up to you.. I'm just gathering our respective themer.. So can I count You..????

count me as MOS alchemist bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 20 2010, 11:58 PM
Post #10

@ Anuj.... Thank you very much for coming... I'm really happy to have all of you... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

@ Srikanth... Thanks bro.. Come whenever you can... You are always welcome... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
findgirl45
post Apr 21 2010, 12:00 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 11:34 AM) *
@ Sonia... In which group you like to see your name... Please tell me the specialty of yours.. S40 or SE... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

its on you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
srimunnamunna
post Apr 21 2010, 12:02 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

sure bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 21 2010, 12:15 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:00 PM) *

its on you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

So I like to see you at s40 series.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Apr 21 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

i was ready to tell u that u can count on me Shaon, but already saw my name written...... thanks for honoring me as group leader (even though there are plenty of s60 themers who could also be.....)

i'm very happily surprised with your thought making this thread. it's something exceptional and unique... (reminds me of my theme "be unique" which was dedicated to M9....)

i already do requests (depanding on my availability) that come to my profile and i will be more then happy to do request that will show up here... (i will also try to do a ring request even i'm not that expert as the great djs we have in M9....)

so, u can count me in bro.....

p.s. i think u should add a link in your opening post or where the groups are mentioned for STC, TMC, RC .... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by thabull: Apr 21 2010, 12:27 AM

+Quote Post
findgirl45
post Apr 21 2010, 12:16 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:15 PM) *
QUOTE (findgirl45 @ Apr 21 2010, 01:00 PM) *

So I like to see you at s40 series.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

so who is our leader (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)

+Quote Post

84 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 09:46 AM