IPB
22 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jack-of-all-trades!, You need sth?.....Count to 3........Wish granted!
derber
post Oct 18 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

Hello MOS people! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
Welcome to Jack-Of-All-Trades!
Well, this topic is where you can find anything that you like.
Sometimes when you just need sth (ringtones, songs, programs, wallpapers, small graphics, emoticons, etc.) and can't find it on the internet, or have a request (for example a picture to edit) and can't do it by yourself, just ask for it here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
All the MOS people are more than welcome to give help in this topic, or share their stuff (as this is a replace for Alchemists Corner) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Just keep in mind, don't break the rules of M9 (especially in case of posting programs, you MUSTN'T post cracked programs or k*e*y*g*e*n). No nudity either.
Hope you find things faster than ever in this topic! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
MOS is meant move fast! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

P.S: According to Wikipedia, the expression "jack-of-all-trades" means "a person that is competent with many skills, but is not outstanding in any particular one."

This post has been edited by derber: Oct 18 2010, 09:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Oct 18 2010, 09:14 AM
Post #2

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

I want a girl for myself who is hot n cool at the same time, will anyone grant my wish (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

J/k (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Great topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Love the concept of all in one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Oct 18 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Yeah, thanks for reminding to mention "no nudity either." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Great to see you liked it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Oct 18 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (derber @ Oct 18 2010, 09:54 PM) *
"no nudity either."

Just when I was starting to like it..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Oct 18 2010, 10:00 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Legendary DJ
Member No.: 3506406

QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Oct 18 2010, 06:14 PM) *
I want a girl for myself who is hot n cool at the same time, will anyone grant my wish (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

J/k (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Great topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Love the concept of all in one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

I want nearly the same...but pls a boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) with clothes...(( because of the anti- nude rule) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

This post has been edited by Bratvany: Oct 18 2010, 09:50 AM

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Oct 18 2010, 09:53 AM
Post #6

Well I have a guy in mind for u, will mail u his hotly cool pics....won't post them here coz Derby will chuck out both of us....have to be careful with so many restrictions on general stuff like nudity etc... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Oct 18 2010, 09:59 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Oct 18 2010, 08:23 PM) *
Well I have a guy in mind for u, will mail u his hotly cool pics....won't post them here coz Derby will chuck out both of us....have to be careful with so many restrictions on general stuff like nudity etc... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

Hmmmm.......I can forget a couple of things maybe if you make sure the picture you gonna send for Vanessa is my picture...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
antonis1978
post Oct 18 2010, 10:18 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 744287

I'm glad that we create another spamming thread....

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Oct 18 2010, 10:16 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (derber @ Oct 18 2010, 06:59 PM) *
QUOTE (thump_rockstar @ Oct 18 2010, 08:23 PM) *

Hmmmm.......I can forget a couple of things maybe if you make sure the picture you gonna send for Vanessa is my picture...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Ur pic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yucky.gif) damn.... i've said, i want a hot boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Bratvany: Oct 20 2010, 07:27 AM

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Oct 18 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Me too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Oct 18 2010, 10:31 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (antonis1978 @ Oct 18 2010, 09:48 PM) *

Shame on you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Oct 18 2010, 09:46 PM) *
Ur pic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Cool....as i've said, i want a hot boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) I knew you like me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

+Quote Post
Bratvany
post Oct 18 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (derber @ Oct 18 2010, 07:31 PM) *
QUOTE (antonis1978 @ Oct 18 2010, 09:48 PM) *

Shame on you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Oct 18 2010, 09:46 PM) *
Ur pic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) Cool....as i've said, i want a hot boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) I knew you like me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/stupid.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whip.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Oct 18 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
antonis1978
post Oct 18 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 744287

I think i will start useing this thread for the aim that it has been created.

So, i want to add animation in my sig. I now that it isnt easy but i bet that we have very skilled members here
that will succeed it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) The problem is that looking in my sig i cant find the way that it can be done.
First i thought the mini DJ, then the car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) . If you think that it will need some modification, please
feel free to underline it.

Thanks
Antonis

+Quote Post
mmmsauliite
post Oct 18 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 5659744

QUOTE (Bratvany @ Oct 18 2010, 10:00 AM) *
I want nearly the same...but pls a boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) with clothes...(( because of the anti- nude rule) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)

I thought you already had one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) but as they say.. more ppl more fun together (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

@Anto- neon lights (for example red, green, yellow or blue) under the car should look amazing! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by mmmsauliite: Oct 18 2010, 03:11 PM

+Quote Post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 10:25 PM