Closed TopicStart new topic
> Week 4 - Touch, *** 10 entries ***
VanjaT630
post Mar 25 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #76

Group Icon

Group: Site Contributor
Member No.: 77716

I'll make an exception this week, and wait a day for Luis's comments - If he doesn't make it, then I'll do the commenting for Week 4...

:byebye:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VanjaT630
post Mar 27 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #77

Group Icon

Group: Site Contributor
Member No.: 77716

VANJA's COMMENTS FOR WEEK 4

-> since luis didn't have the time to do the commenting for this week, I'll step in... my comments are my views, so don't take them too seriously, but they'll give you a few pointers where things could be improved

McKing

Nice merging of the two songs, great effects, and overall the exceptional sound quality. Maybe the 1st song could be slower, so it would be "compatible" with West's slower song.

VanjaT630

Yeah, you didn't think I'll give a comment for my work - well, here it is - nice mix, "mouse" accent, but my mistake because the ringtone is not loud enough.

HuskyDog

Liked the ringtone, especially the "drum" effect, which keeps going even when the song is over, gives a special effect to the whole thing.

coolguy6415

Wav? Well, :10: for trying, but shame it's a mono, also the effects (if there are any in the song) are hard to hear. But, would do for a basic ringtone, and since it was your first, good luck in making ringtones in the next weeks...

sexysaraz2

The intro of the song is great, though I expected the whole song to be like the intro, it becomes slower when the vocals start (that's the songs fault ;))... As for the mix, nice flanger effect, nice sound, and great beats.

dragon2590

Nice mix, the tempo is just right, but the DJ spins are too agressive for my taste...

sunilkm123

Personally, overall the best tune of the week, not that I'm into Indian Music, but this was an excellent choice... :good:

technokid360

Nice remix, nice effects, but maybe the speeding ups of those 2 parts make the tune slightly annoying...since the singer has a great voice, this was maybe unnecessary... there are other ways to give accent to those parts -> flanger maybe...

ssivic

Beat - beat - beat - beat - beat... and so the first 18 seconds, that wouldn't be a good ringtone (you probably wouln't hear it in a crowd), because the caller would hang up long before...but a great choice of a song overall...

Cektop

Liked the transition between the first part and second (18th second) - from "old radio" to a hi-fi music box... great effects, and a great finish.

So, I hope I won't have to do this more often, because trust me, commenting is maybe even harder than making those tunes - congrats to luis for doing so for 3 weeks in a row...:clap:... Also, there is notable progress among all of you - from our experimental week, to this point - which was expected, but must admit, it exceeds my expectations... All in all, an exciting week, and looking forward to hear all of Week 5's ringtones...

:grouphug:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 09:29 AM