Closed TopicStart new topic
> Help I'm New And I Can't Start Topics
vinnieza
post May 10 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin Team
Member No.: 850

You can start topics, but not in all forums. Forums such as announcements are for admins to post announcements about mobile9.

However, new members cannot start threads in the "General" forum nor the "Mobile Discussion Forum". The reason for this is most were posting threads in these two when either 1) the thread already existed and was pinned in the forum they posted or 2) it was not relevant at all for that forum. So it was removed to encourage the use of the search and to help moderators from working overtime.

So please ensure you use the search before posting a question and checking the pinned topics. Also please ensure you are posting in the correct forum (the forum descriptions will help clarify which is the correct forum).

If you do start a topic in the wrong forum, don't worry you won't be banned. As long as you have tried to find the right forum we'll be happy to help and move the thread to the correct place for you. If you believe a topic should be in "general" or "mobile 9 discussion" but have searched and no relevant thread exists then please post it in a forum which is as relevant and we will move it if need be.

Also, please don't post the same topic in multiple different forums. This is classed as spam and won't be a good impression (by forum i mean the sub categories such as "General", "Service Providers" etc which are located on mobile9 and not meaning forums outside of mobile9.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 11:43 PM