IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Finally, I V My Own Tracker Skin!, Expert : plaese advise
thepasha
post Aug 17 2004, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 30024

this skin called Face2FaceII...its just an idea for think free of boring button ussualy put on other skin, changed with handwritting font and pop up ballon. Its make look your display more larger with your favorite wallpaper image.
its built coz the other tracker skin too serious for me. i was trap with XP style, metal style, Office style..full of button,full of business style. I M BORING, IWANT TO FREE STYLE !!
this skin was built with enough for funky user, but not leave for business too. Get this skin..and you ll know what i mean about the new style of traker skin.and you want create your own skin like this too
(I wish to expert skin creator to advise me about this skin. and so do the new comer with new innovation)

Ok now..you can download this skin from tracker 4 skin galery..Enjoy it !

This post has been edited by thepasha: Aug 18 2004, 09:04 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  FTF2x.jpg ( 25K ) Number of downloads: 34

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lanny_lee83
post Aug 18 2004, 08:54 PM
Post #2

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 33041

Thx for your skin...I want my baby picture built for that skin too

This post has been edited by Lanny_lee83: Aug 18 2004, 08:55 PM

+Quote Post
TeenPlay
post Aug 18 2004, 10:59 PM
Post #3

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 33043

i have to download Face2FaceII.ztr from gallery.it is cute a litle baby wallpaper.is that yours?also its exclusive skin style, different then others i think.by the way,can i change the background wallpaper when in tracker program running?i hope it can do...if answer no,can you help me to built skin with my picture?(the picture will send to your mail.).thank you anyway.

+Quote Post
thepasha
post Aug 19 2004, 09:51 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 30024

i never hear that any skin tracker can change the wallpaper when tracker running.it can do with handyday 2004.hope the symbianware att. this request.or You can send me yer picter to built as that one. i m still waiting advise from other themer in order to create the perfect skin.thx

+Quote Post
MobileRazor
post Feb 15 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #5

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7474623

QUOTE (thepasha @ Aug 18 2004, 05:27 AM) *
this skin called Face2FaceII...its just an idea for think free of boring button ussualy put on other skin, changed with handwritting font and pop up ballon. Its make look your display more larger with your favorite wallpaper image.
its built coz the other tracker skin too serious for me. i was trap with XP style, metal style, Office style..full of button,full of business style. I M BORING, IWANT TO FREE STYLE !!
this skin was built with enough for funky user, but not leave for business too. Get this skin..and you ll know what i mean about the new style of traker skin.and you want create your own skin like this too
(I wish to expert skin creator to advise me about this skin. and so do the new comer with new innovation)

Ok now..you can download this skin from tracker 4 skin galery..Enjoy it !

thanks.

+Quote Post
akhilnn
post Jun 3 2011, 06:56 AM
Post #6

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 7892211

good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 09:57 PM