IPB
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Lot Guidelines..., Rules you should follow..
shaon007009
post Dec 5 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 5150223

QUOTE (Emina35 @ Dec 5 2010, 10:58 PM) *

wow..... the general rule no.1 seems too hard for me......

QUOTE (_anuj_ @ Dec 6 2010, 01:32 AM) *
well im guessing i will have to leave LOT as theres no way i could post here 10 times, but im thinling alot of members will have this problem, some people dont have the time, and I just dont know what to say, Im not really a talker so chit chats out of the question.....oh well, take care guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Yap I know most of the member will face the problem as both of you.. Just I want to ask a question "Did people show any responsibilities for LOT as I left them free..?? They always stayed away from here after saying I'm in.. Is this all that a member could do..?? If they didn't like the idea of LOT than why they told that I'm in and than stayed away..?? They could give me suggestion that I could make LOT better for everyone.. But they didn't.. Than what's the point to have this much member who always stay absent..?? May be they thought that a kid opened the group and we should join to make him happy.. But they are insulting me, not making me happy.. They are treating like guests... Still I'm thankful too all of your support... I don't want you to leave LOT.. So I'm requesting you all to give some ideas so that you can stay active here too..

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 6 2010, 01:09 AM
Post #17

Group:
Member No.:

Rating: < -10 ( ) 10 >

hi shawan or shaon both cool m in 2 but i don't know what m supposed 2 do

This post has been edited by zeinabnaderian: Dec 6 2010, 01:19 AM

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Dec 6 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (zeinabnaderian @ Dec 6 2010, 02:09 PM) *
hi shawan or shaon both cool m in 2 but i don't know what m supposed 2 do

All you are suppose to do is to follow those rules at any how.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
gemini7010
post Dec 6 2010, 01:44 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 3437945

wow, it seems i missed a lot while i wasnt here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
but i agree with you Shaon (even if im also one of them who arent active here that much) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistle.gif)
so im trying to follow the rules (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
MieczysławPAWEŁ
post Dec 6 2010, 07:05 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 4094668

Hi shaon and members of LOT... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
Accepts the rules but I am afraid such a number of posts a week ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)
Why do you have to serve? What this will achieve? Just reading the 50 posts a day-for me not knowing ang.to no mean feat
Much of the time it will take us a forum and run out of time to do themes...
This can then be that instead of themers after a while we geeks forum... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
It is proposed may be those 10 per month?.. PLEASE... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Shaon sorry that's just my suggestion... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Dec 6 2010, 08:38 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

QUOTE (MieczysławPAWEŁ @ Dec 6 2010, 08:05 PM) *
Hi shaon and members of LOT... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
Accepts the rules but I am afraid such a number of posts a week ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/surrender.gif)
Why do you have to serve? What this will achieve? Just reading the 50 posts a day-for me not knowing ang.to no mean feat
Much of the time it will take us a forum and run out of time to do themes...
This can then be that instead of themers after a while we geeks forum... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/gathering.gif)
It is proposed may be those 10 per month?.. PLEASE... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Shaon sorry that's just my suggestion... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

I'll think about this.. Thanks for the idea.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
al-sagban
post Dec 6 2010, 09:33 AM
Post #22

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 6791347

i liked the changes of the rules
coz there is many members should to be removed

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Dec 6 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (al-sagban @ Dec 6 2010, 10:33 PM) *

You shouldn't talk like that..??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

+Quote Post
deepasree
post Dec 6 2010, 09:39 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 7132606

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:25 PM) *
QUOTE (al-sagban @ Dec 6 2010, 10:33 PM) *

You shouldn't talk like that..??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weightlift.gif)

but its the fact.....

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Dec 6 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:39 PM) *
but its the fact.....

Should we make the environment unhealthy...???!!!

+Quote Post
deepasree
post Dec 6 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #26

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:32 PM) *
QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:39 PM) *
but its the fact.....

Should we make the environment unhealthy...???!!!

not at all bro....

we can add a section for inactive members and they should be removed from other groups..., and when they are active they will be back to position...

So that healthy atmosphere and no removals...... IMO

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Dec 6 2010, 10:09 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:46 PM) *
not at all bro....
we can add a section for inactive members and they should be removed from other groups..., and when they are active they will be back to position...

Good idea.. I will think about that.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
deepasree
post Dec 6 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #28

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:39 PM) *
QUOTE (deepasree @ Dec 6 2010, 10:46 PM) *
not at all bro....

Good idea.. I will think about that.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

thanks for you like my idea... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Dec 6 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

i like the idea too deep!!!!!!!!! i was ready to say that there is no reason to have a member when this member is not there... it also serves nothing at all... LOT is not a group that earns money according to the number of members. so there is no point (imho) for LOT to have 1000 members, but only 50 of them to be active.....
so i agree with deep... we could have a "inactive members" section, but still after some reasonable time some inactive members should be erased.....

after all i want to be a member of a group when i participate in it.... if i don;t particiate in it why should i be bothered to be a member?

@emina, anuj, mieczyslawPAWEL... my dear friends, soon i will open a thread (as soon as some guidelines are finalized) where all the registered members of LOT will express their "availability" for the group in order to c which kind of difficulties or obstacles are ahead of everybody, so we can find solutions for those who really want to be members of LOT.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
deepasree
post Dec 6 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #30

you are correct bro...

number is not valued here, and activity is the only thing...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 07:32 PM