Closed TopicStart new topic
> Tmc Week 324 : Mystic World, 02-04-2013 to 15-04-2013
Rahulanant83
post Apr 4 2013, 06:38 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 10931024

Thanks bt u know its my 2ND TRY of tmc and u compare me to galinas theme! Galina gives 4 years to tmc and i just 2 day u expect me more dear! Even you know i am a bottom candidate to TMC!
You know i got only 2 point last week hehehe amazing rit! If i got 0 point then i feel more happy then that! And if i m 0 in tmc tn every one much much greatest themer here tn me!!!
:DDDD (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
And my luck is me!
I m not here to win, i m here for win ,
hope you mean me friend!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mashhellboy
post Apr 4 2013, 09:39 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 10362930

I like to participate in this one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) can i ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
RandyMabius
post Apr 4 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 8023109

QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 4 2013, 01:38 PM) *
And my luck is me!
hope you mean me friend!

yo, great words bro, you are such a heartfull man, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
Galina53
post Apr 4 2013, 11:25 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 5059374

QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 5 2013, 03:38 AM) *
Thanks bt u know its my 2ND TRY of tmc and u compare me to galinas theme! Galina gives 4 years to tmc and i just 2 day u expect me more dear! Even you know i am a bottom candidate to TMC!
You know i got only 2 point last week hehehe amazing rit! If i got 0 point then i feel more happy then that! And if i m 0 in tmc tn every one much much greatest themer here tn me!!!
:DDDD (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
And my luck is me!
hope you mean me friend!

Dear,Anant! My first record on TMC on February, 6th, 2011. It in total I am engaged in themes 4 years. Probably, to compare our themes it is impossible. But learn, looking not only at my themes( here a lot of excellent themers) it is necessary. I assure you that the black text against a dark background is not read in no one phone. Readability in a theme is very important. The theme should be convenient in use. Therefore, I think that it is necessary for you to listen to remarks. If you, really, want to learn to do the competitive themes, it is necessary learn, learn, learn... Do not consider voice which give for your themes. Just learn. Here seldom write remarks. Much write positive comments, which do not represent the facts. Positive comments for bad works cannot help to the person to improve the works. Therefore, appreciate remarks which will help you to do good themes. Good luck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

This post has been edited by Galina53: Apr 5 2013, 12:41 AM

+Quote Post
Rahulanant83
post Apr 5 2013, 12:22 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 10931024

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) yes i mean what you are saying galina thankss alot dear (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
jimitjaishwal
post Apr 6 2013, 05:28 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Member No.: 11616396

hello.....lia,galina and other peaples......an i use for this wallpapers in this topic....plz
replay to....me....(IMG:http://static.dyp.im/dcU9K10Orw/f3edf753877f7cb28712eee0d2ff1976.png)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Apr 6 2013, 10:24 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 5150223

QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 4 2013, 11:19 AM) *
Add me Lia!!!!
My Try!!!
Baby Of Mystic World (Mystic Rose)-
http://static.dyp.im/FxsSDKLASj/1211eb9aca...c3bd0eff65.jpeg
Gallery

Hi mate.. Wassup..??? Watching and reading the conversation here about your theme made me little curious to talk some more.. Well they've told you to fix the readability.. I wanna tell you to fix the Active Screen Wallpaper.. May be you can make it little blur or add an extra readable layer (Semi Transparent) on it.. That'll simply make it readable..
For an example.. I've tried my theme this way..

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/33xdbg6.png)

And then just with an extra layer I made it more readable for other screens..

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/m8d7ph.png)

That's simple.. May be this way you can fix all your readability issues..

@ Dear LIA.. How are you.? That's exactly my start for this TMC.. I hope I can finish that.. So count me in.. Thank you..

+Quote Post
Akvishwas
post Apr 7 2013, 12:52 AM
Post #23

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 13849721

@shaon007009 Nice Wally

+Quote Post
mashhellboy
post Apr 7 2013, 01:47 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Member No.: 10362930

My Entry for this week

This post has been edited by mashhellboy: Apr 10 2013, 08:28 AM

+Quote Post
Gbk668
post Apr 7 2013, 08:16 AM
Post #25

Group: Members
Member No.: 8707154

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 7 2013, 07:24 PM) *
QUOTE (Rahulanant83 @ Apr 4 2013, 11:19 AM) *
Add me Lia!!!!
My Try!!!
Baby Of Mystic World (Mystic Rose)-
http://static.dyp.im/FxsSDKLASj/1211eb9aca...c3bd0eff65.jpeg
Gallery

Hi mate.. Wassup..??? Watching and reading the conversation here about your theme made me little curious to talk some more.. Well they've told you to fix the readability.. I wanna tell you to fix the Active Screen Wallpaper.. May be you can make it little blur or add an extra readable layer (Semi Transparent) on it.. That'll simply make it readable..
For an example.. I've tried my theme this way..

And then just with an extra layer I made it more readable for other screens..

(IMG:http://i45.tinypic.com/m8d7ph.png)

That's simple.. May be this way you can fix all your readability issues..

@ Dear LIA.. How are you.? That's exactly my start for this TMC.. I hope I can finish that.. So count me in.. Thank you..

Pro bRO how do u make softkeys for ur theme ,,,

This post has been edited by Gbk668: Apr 11 2013, 06:56 AM

+Quote Post
Nicque_T7
post Apr 7 2013, 08:31 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

Member No.: 8597769

@Shaon - Hello Stranger!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I'm very happy to see a V4.9 (240x432) theme after so long. Thankfully its still alive for themers like you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) Coming to your start what more can I than "WOW" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) . A complete mesmerizing theme with teriffic barworks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) I was bit confused with the topic but after seeing your start i get some inspiration, if time permits I will surely take part with you bro. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@Jimit - Mate, unfortunately I myself couldn't select any wallpaper yet to meet the topic. Your wall looks more like a sci-fi cyborg kind of wallpaper but i like it. Lia had made a theme with it days back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@Rahulanant - Bro, here at TMC you will learn to grow like any other legendary themers in no times only if you listen and take all the comments positively even the negatives ones, they are the supplements to your growth as an artist. I read and felt those words you wrote above, I dont compare your first or second try with Galina's works, but I do respect your confident. An artist know his/her drawbacks and pluspoints just as you did. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Your theme is good and can get better with the advice given by all these awesome people here. Just keep going bro, one day when you win a TMC i will be there to congratulate and quote your above post then. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

@Mashhellboy - Sorry I missed you earlier! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) That's a great looking theme bro. Wall is quite mystic and I love the golden look throughout the theme. Clock, icons and elements does complement alot. I shall check it in my Nokia 5800 and write back in your gallery. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

This post has been edited by Nicque_T7: Apr 7 2013, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post
anulubi
post Apr 7 2013, 09:55 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 7411203

great themes guys... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)
plz add me lia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
taghytotty
post Apr 7 2013, 10:11 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Member No.: 7483764

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Apr 7 2013, 06:24 PM) *

wow .. look who made a great strt allready .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) . anxiously waiting 4 full preview .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

QUOTE (mashhellboy @ Apr 7 2013, 09:47 PM) *
My Entry for this week

i think very nice .. but u could use shoan advice about adding an extra layer or u can use any other suitable way to bit fade some of ur screens where there lots of texts needs to be readable there .. and i think also need to change ur text color to a more readble one .. just my opinion .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@Jimit - Mate, unfortunately I myself couldn't select any wallpaper yet to meet the topic. Your wall looks more like a sci-fi cyborg kind of wallpaper but i like it. Lia had made a theme with it days back. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

yea i also think it,s more like a sci-fi wally .. tho amazing one .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

@Rahulanant - Bro, here at TMC you will learn to grow like any other legendary themers in no times only if you listen and take all the comments positively even the negatives ones, they are the supplements to your growth as an artist. I read and felt those words you wrote above, I dont compare your first or second try with Galina's works, but I do respect your confident. An artist know his/her drawbacks and pluspoints just as you did.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Your theme is good and can get better with the advice given by all these awesome people here. Just keep going bro, one day when you win a TMC i will be there to congratulate and quote your above post then.(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) ... and waiting 4 ur entry as well ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

This post has been edited by taghytotty: Apr 7 2013, 09:11 PM

+Quote Post
__Naz__
post Apr 7 2013, 10:39 AM
Post #29

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 10972404

Hi to all, Lia can i use this wall ?

(IMG:http://static.dyp.im/joe4eOuP1K/e6de75ee0433b8dacdcbe7f5e0554e4d.jpg)

+Quote Post
porto61
post Apr 7 2013, 02:39 PM
Post #30

Group: Members
Member No.: 7816207

add me up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 10:57 PM