2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suggestions, Give suggestion to improve LOT
shaon007009
post Aug 23 2010, 09:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5150223

Please give your valuable suggestion to improve LOT.. This way I'll be able to improve LOT as yours necessity..
One more thing.. Remember this is a thread to give suggestion to improve LOT.. You must not give suggestion
to improve theming skill here.. So careful about this.. Your suggestions are most welcome to improve LOT.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

This post has been edited by shaon007009: Sep 18 2010, 07:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bishop_Bacon
post Aug 23 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 421783

Hello shaon,
Congrats to L.O.T. forum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

One suggestion for the "Tutorials" and "Theming Tools" thread:
Do you think it would be possible to collect the posted links in the first post and update them respectively, so people don't always have to search the whole thread to get the crucial information?
You know, such threads get filled up with many "Thanks bro" posts after a while, which is actually nice in terms of friendliness, but hindering if you want to get information quickly. Just a proposal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Aug 23 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Aug 24 2010, 11:52 AM) *
Hello shaon,

Do you think it would be possible to collect the posted links in the first post and update them respectively, so people don't always have to search the whole thread to get the crucial information?
You know, such threads get filled up with many "Thanks bro" posts after a while, which is actually nice in terms of friendliness, but hindering if you want to get information quickly. Just a proposal. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

Well thanks for congratulating.. And what you said is the plan.. I'll always post them in my first post by editing.. If people post comments or details I'll post those links too in the first post.. Just need some more time to decorate them.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 24 2010, 11:02 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 613363

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Aug 24 2010, 09:35 AM) *
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Aug 24 2010, 11:52 AM) *
Hello shaon,

Well thanks for congratulating.. And what you said is the plan.. I'll always post them in my first post by editing.. If people post comments or details I'll post those links too in the first post.. Just need some more time to decorate them.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

agree with BB and very well thought of u Shaon to build this thread this way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
derber
post Aug 24 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

Hey guys! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Well, I was just checking LOT topics, looking around to see what's new bla bla bla
Sth that I noticed, is that there's no "duty" for any of your groups.
I mean, for example for MOS Alchemists, what does a MOS Alchemist is supposed to do in LOT? Or for Beginners, what are they supposed to do for LOT?
Of course everyone is supposed to make themes, but for MOS Alchemists (that are better ringtoners) and Beginners (that are almost spammers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ), there must be sth else than theming to do. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Aug 24 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #6

@ Derby... All you said is right.. But not totally.. Beginners aren't always spammers.. They are here to learn theme making.. But I can see less interest in them.. It'll be okey when they'll get the fun of theme making..

And MOS alchemists are better DJ. That's true.. But they makes cool themes too.. See Sabu or Enna... They are doing great.. Hope in future they'll be great themers too..

And finally I like to tell you about groups.. This are nothing.. It's all to introduce people's interest in theme making... It just to introduce them..
They all are LOT.. I don't see any difference in them.. They are here to share everything with us.. Their works.. Their feelings.. We are a family you can say..
So don't think like that... Thank you.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
derber
post Aug 24 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 6276753

Well, actually you got me kinda wrong.
First, before it makes any misunderstandings, I didn't mean anything by saying beginners are just spammers. I said that because most of them are a part of GOS too. I think I should have said that most of them are "spammers" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
And about the idea, well, I didn't say beginners or MOS alchemist can't necessarily make themes. They might be quite good in theming, but perhaps they're good in sth else too that you didn't put them between the themers groups.
What I want to say is that don't just keep here all and all and just about theming. Try to sneak in some other things like ringtoning too. You already have quite good members in ringtone section. So try to give different duties to different group, and use all the abilities that the members have in their hands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Aug 25 2010, 04:46 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (derber @ Aug 25 2010, 11:42 AM) *
Well, actually you got me kinda wrong.
First, before it makes any misunderstandings, I didn't mean anything by saying beginners are just spammers. I said that because most of them are a part of GOS too. I think I should have said that most of them are "spammers" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
And about the idea, well, I didn't say beginners or MOS alchemist can't necessarily make themes. They might be quite good in theming, but perhaps they're good in sth else too that you didn't put them between the themers groups.
What I want to say is that don't just keep here all and all and just about theming. Try to sneak in some other things like ringtoning too. You already have quite good members in ringtone section. So try to give different duties to different group, and use all the abilities that the members have in their hands (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Thanks a lot for this idea.. And sorry for misunderstanding.. I'll think about your idea.. And hope people will say something about it.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
hardeepsinghheer...
post Aug 31 2010, 03:42 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 3715936

hi bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
i think u should open a new thread MOM(member of the month) this will inspire the users and increase their confidence. and 1 more thing u should open 3-4 more new thread which called TOD like in mos we have tunes of the day it will be theme of the day. every thread have different section like s60 themes,s40 themes, SE themes or any another. and this group(LOT) should have its own logo like we do have our mini DJ. and may be this group also should have their own sig making thread where they create their sig 4 the LOT members. and also this thread have its own rules like how to join , wat to do here n wat not to, smth like that and these rules should have its own thread where all rules can find easily.

This post has been edited by hardeepsinghheera87: Aug 31 2010, 03:50 AM

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 31 2010, 04:53 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Aug 31 2010, 01:42 PM) *
hi bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)
i think u should open a new thread MOM(member of the month) this will inspire the users and increase their confidence. and 1 more thing u should open 3-4 more new thread which called TOD like in mos we have tunes of the day it will be theme of the day. every thread have different section like s60 themes,s40 themes, SE themes or any another. and this group(LOT) should have its own logo like we do have our mini DJ. and may be this group also should have their own sig making thread where they create their sig 4 the LOT members. and also this thread have its own rules like how to join , wat to do here n wat not to, smth like that and these rules should have its own thread where all rules can find easily.

perhaps it's not my business to answer.... but i don't really understand all these "should"..... and i'm asking a simple question.....
why LOT should be like other threads? every thread in M9 has it's unique nature (as their creators are unique) and that's where the beauty is.....

all these MOMs and competative stuff will perhaps increase themers confidence, but they will also probably increase competition between them. as far as i understand LOT, it's a meeting point and not an arena.... we already have 2 contest threads in theming.....

by all these i just express my thoughts and i don't mean any harm for your ideas my friend.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

but if shaon decides otherwise i will definitelly support him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Aug 31 2010, 06:01 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (hardeepsinghheera87 @ Aug 31 2010, 04:42 PM) *

Well bro.. Thank you very much for your cool idea...

Now my answers..

1. About MOM and TOD I agree with Alex bro.. It can't be done here..
2. About Different thread like s60, s40 or se.. Sorry we don't want any more separation..
3. About logo.. It's under construction..
4. About sig making thread.. I'll talk..
5. About rules thread.. Still we are free on our will.. If someday there need any rules I'll think about it...

Again thanks.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

@ Alex bro.. Thanks for your contribution.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
findgirl45
post Aug 31 2010, 06:54 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 3412794

i am 100% agreed with you shaon bro as you see i an d Alex r always here to support you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Aug 31 2010, 11:28 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

i just expressed my thoughts..... i'm so happy to be here in LOT... no restrictions, no "things" i must do....
just communicate....
no need to constanlty agree with each other, but expressing different opinions is the way to build something better.....

no "competition" in here.... we are all here (i hope) just to have fun and find things to get this fun even better.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
shaon007009
post Sep 2 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 1 2010, 12:28 AM) *
we are all here (i hope) just to have fun and find things to get this fun even better.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

What you hope is the idea of LOT.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Still there is some more.. That's about theming.. I like to make themes.. To learn themes.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
thabull
post Sep 2 2010, 03:02 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (shaon007009 @ Sep 2 2010, 07:24 PM) *
QUOTE (thabull @ Sep 1 2010, 12:28 AM) *
we are all here (i hope) just to have fun and find things to get this fun even better.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

What you hope is the idea of LOT.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Still there is some more.. That's about theming.. I like to make themes.. To learn themes.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

me too Shaon!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 11:58 PM