post Dec 7 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 583675

HAZARD BLUE
HEADLINES
ANTHRAXOMEGA,TAILS_PROWER TAKE A BREAK
Anthrax announced that he will be away for another week because of studies. here's what he had to say-
QUOTE(anthrax)
i will miss forthcoming ones as well.

i have to be away for studies(not forever).so here's what i want from all of u:

1-i did not open the hb bazaars for nothing.please do fill them.because we clearly didn't agree to open them then leave them.

2-if anyone has a question whatsoever ,ask it to the assistant leaders.
(asst. leaders= AzureSephironth and BoxieBlue)
3-be good to each other,ok smile.gif ?and try not to let ssivic get u tongue.gif

see u all later

best of luck anthrax! we will all miss you :)

Tails, the other Editor of THT also said that she will be away for a few days
I will be away for long time im afraid...... i will still be able to visit about once a week though i will be away from the 10th of december till January 27th...... Sorry if i inconvienced anyone.... i will miss you guys heaps!

we will miss you too tails :)

PYRO RETUNS

Pyro expressed his desire to return to THT, and has taken up the status of a THT journalist. it seems the members are more than pleased with this!

DRAGON WINS SPECIAL WALLPAPER
DRAGON has won the special wallpaper signed by all active HB members, by becoming the first person to post on the 300th page of member's lounge
and while it is true that anyone can download the wallpaper for himself/herself (yes...girls can be naughty too :devil: ), only one person will have the wallpaper credited to his name in the HB Hall of Fame-DRAGON2590!
congrats dragon!!!

CONGRATS HB

more importantly, we should all congragulate each other and ourselves for HB's success. every one of us has had a role to play in making HB what it is today. so keep it up members!

COMPETITION RESULTS
TMC
jasnasto (54 pts.)
Lionet (40 pts.)
zjurina (34 pts.)

WPC
Voting in progress

THEME OF THE WEEK
cartoon christmas by Ng_LC for SE Z610

EXTRAS
WEEKLY GYAN
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
so...planning to chuck that i-pod already???

JOKE OF THE WEEK
A woman went to the doctor's office and was seen by one of the new young doctors. After about four minutes in the examination room, she started screaming and ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story. After listening, he told her to sit down and relax in another room. The older doctor marched down the hallway to the back where the first doctor was and demanded, "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old, she has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?" The new doctor continued to write on his clipboard and, without looking up, said, "Does she still have the hiccups?"

COMICS
ferd'nand
(IMG:http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9985/ferdnand2007112223207ta8.gif)

baby blues
(IMG:http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5403/babybluesyl2.gif)

redeye
(IMG:http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/366/redeyecc9.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Dec 14 2007, 03:17 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

this time, with tails not there to help me, i have done everything on my own...so i decided to use my own colours :lol:

HAZARD BLUE

BOXIEBLUE NEW ASSISTANT LEADER
yes, ladies and gentlement, your favourite THT editor has just become the assistant leader of your favourite group!!
QUOTE(azuresephironth)
]BoxieBlue promoted

Congratulations to BoxieBlue for his promotion to assistant leader. He has gained the ability to moderate the subforum and will be working on updating important threads.

Anyone who has questions, suggestions or anything else related to the subforum can contact BoxieBlue if I'm away.

link

HB ACCEPTING MEMBERS AGAIN
ears still ringing from the previous headline? head still spinning in disbelief and bliss?? i will repeat it :)
HB is accepting members again
this is due to the recent inactivity of many current members. the leaders decided they they could do with some new,active members after all. members are now going through prospects,trying to decide which ones to invite

AZ SEARCHING FOR NEW SIG FOR HB......

Azure feels the need for a common sig. he plans to introduce a sig set for HB members, which everyone will use, distinguishing them from other "commoners" :P
link

COMPETITION RESULTS
TMC
Sevipol (53 pts.)
devilmaycry_ub (41 pts.)
dragon2590 (38 pts.)

EXTRAS
WEEKLY GYAN
The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
now you know why little children fear them so much :lol:

In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
hmmmm....interesting huh? so just how old is your dog?

JOKE OF THE WEEK

Weird and Wonderful Site Names
All of these are legitimate companies dealing in regular products and services, but they didn't think their domain names through!
Take note of their 'Domain Names'! Some of them are prime candidates for the "What was
I thinking?" Award!
ALL of these websites actually exist, selling something totally benign, (and work - safe, in case
you're wondering).

1). A site called 'Who represents' where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name is: www.whorepresents.com

2). 'Experts Exchange', a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at: www.expertsexchange.com

3). Looking for a pen? Look no further than 'Pen Island' at: www.penisland.net

4). Need a 'therapist'? Try 'Therapist Finder' at: www.therapistfinder.com

5). Then of course, there's the 'Italian Power Generator Company' - www.powergenitalia.com

6). And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery,
based in New South Wales: www.molestationnursery.com

7). If you're looking for computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com

8). Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is www.cummingfirst.com

9). Then, of course, there's these brainless art designers, and their wacky website: www.speedofartcom

10). Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at: www.gotahoe.com

COMICS

Ferd'nand
(IMG:http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8231/ferdnand2007112223214gy4.gif)
Dennis the Menace
(IMG:http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8131/dennisthemenacetw2.gif)
Better half
(IMG:http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5820/betterhalfpx8.gif)

This post has been edited by boxieblue: Dec 14 2007, 04:23 AM

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Dec 21 2007, 01:24 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

HAZARD BLUE
HEADLINES

MEMBERS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARING/REAPPEARING
Karl, Anthrax, Tails and a few more....all chosing to mysteriously drop in and out of HB. Karl says he is back, and apologises for being away
QUOTE(karl)
I'm finally back :)

Sorry guys. I have been away for so long, and I am very sorry :(
I didn't even tell you, so I hope you can forgive me:)

Tails dropped by to wish us all a merry X'mas and a happy new year
QUOTE(tails)
@all: I probably won't be here for xmas and new years so i'll say it now

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anthrax said he was just dropping by to say hi
hello everyone!!

QUOTE(anthrax)
i happen to have a three day holiday,so i wanted to tell u all hi!

SIG DESIGNING IN FULL SWING
Azure, NG, Muerte are all working on it, but leading the pack is Dragon. with his innovative cool designs, he has proved to everyone just why he deserves to be a member of HB
you can see his work here

THEME OF THE WEEK
mystic butterfly by muerte

COMPETITION RESULTS
TMC
happylass (58 pts.)
zjurina (47 pts.)
unamariposa (36 pts.)

EXTRAS
WEEKLY GYAN
The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.

More than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria are exchanged during a French kiss.

WEEKLY JOKE
(this is a long one, but one of the best i have ever come across)
After every flight, pilots fill out a form, called a gripe sheet which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft. The mechanics correct the problems, document their repairs on the form, and then pilots review the gripe sheets before the next flight. Never let it be said that ground crews lack a sense of humor. Here are some maintenance complaints submitted by pilots and the solutions recorded by maintenance engineers. By the way, the airline these came from is the only major airline that has never, ever, had an accident.

Pilot: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.
Engineers: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

Pilot: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
Engineers: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

Pilot: Something loose in cockpit.
Engineers: Something tightened in cockpit.

Pilot: Dead bugs on windshield.
Engineers: Live bugs on back-order.

Pilot: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.
Engineers: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

Pilot: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.
Engineers: Evidence removed.

Pilot: DME volume unbelievably loud.
Engineers: DME volume set to more believable level.

Pilot: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
Engineers: That's what friction locks are for.

Pilot: IFF inoperative in OFF mode.
Engineers: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

Pilot: Suspected crack in windshield.
Engineers: Suspect you're right.

Pilot: Number 3 engine missing.
Engineers: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

Pilot: Aircraft handles funny.
Engineers: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

Pilot: Target radar hums.
Engineers: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

Pilot: Mouse in cockpit.
Engineers: Cat installed.

Pilot: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.
Engineers: Took hammer away from midget

ON SECOND THOUGHTS...
Before:
Marriages are made in heaven

After:
I have been in love with the same woman for 19 years. If my wife finds out, she will kill me.

WEEKLY COMICS

Ferd'nand
(IMG:http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6189/ferdnandnm9.gif)
For heaven's sake
(IMG:http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/669/forheavenssakeyf2.gif)

WORLD
M9 activities
M9 activities: the posts made in the “beyond mobile” section, except in the “groups” sub-forums are no longer counted towards the total number of posts made by a member.
Admins decided this was the best way to curb spamming, and for newbies to judge better basd on the post-count
The main purpose is to emphasise the help in mobile related posts.

Beyond mobile and all other forums are" extra" forums for the enjoyment of members. Now you can post in those forums without being told it is SPAM.

Without the mobile related content there would be no forums Full stop. the forum's main purpose is to help newbies with queries related to mobiles. That is the main factor in the forum.

Having a large number of post count and not having helped any member in the mobile related stuff inflates your reputation. New members would expect you to have knowledge in mobile related queries with large post counts. So we are encouraging you to take part in mobile related forums to help mobile9 help new members and build up a forum with informative information in regards to mobile related issues. this is the main aim of the forum, everything else is an additional bonus to members. This is the main reason behind the post count.

M9 HOT TOPIC

wanna guess?
link

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Jan 6 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

HAZARD BLUE
HEADLINES
HB SIG SELECTION IN PROGRESS
the selection of the official HB sig is underway. members can vote in this poll, if they haven't already.( even non-HB members can vote. ) members may choose from any of the 10 designs that are put up. if the designs, SIX are from dragon! three are from azure, and one entry is unamariopsa's.
current;y, DESIGN8 is leading.

POTENTIAL MEMBERS BEING REVIEWED

Potential members are being reviewed, and may be soon invited to HB. among the members who are being watched are DFA, midos, ghassemoo and a few others.

SURPRISE IN STORE

the leaders of HB have a nice surprise in store for all its members. i would have told you what it is, but then it wouldn't remain a surprise anymore. but here's a small hint- it is a topic related to the above headline :)

THT NOW A FORTNIGHTLY

now for some bad news. your favourite paper has become a fortnightly instead of a weekly. now it will be published only twice a month, instead of four times. this is due to the increasing work-load of the editor, not only in M9 but also in his personal life :lol:

EDITOR ON LOOK-OUT FOR GRAPHICS

ok, so next up is an advertisement! the editor of THT iis looking for a capable graphics designer to design the headers for THT. to apply, or for more information, the member can PM BoxieBlue

HB ASST. LEADER WORKING ON A NEW PROJECT

one of our most respected(and sometimes feared)member is working on a new project. if succesful, he may change the way M9 looks, and may make it one of the most user-friendly web-site for mobile phones!!

RULES UPDATED

and finally, for those who have not read the updated rules. Inactivity has been re-defined as failure to participate in the HB forums for more than 15 days, without prior warning. being inacte may result in a temporary ban from HB. the member may be reincluded in the group if he/she provides a valid reason(NOT an excuse, a reason!).

COMPETITION RESULTS
TMC
1.hungnc (45 pts.)
2.Azumoru (39 pts.)
3.shoutout (35 pts.)

EXTRAS
WEEKLY JOKE
this week, instead of fun, we shall all seriously concentrate on old chinese proverbs, and promise to spread their wisdom :angel: so here we go- (btw, forget what i just said and enjoy!)

Virginity like bubble, one prick, all gone.

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chopstick go hungry.

Man who scratch a** should not bite fingernails.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.

Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth, but next to best thing on earth

War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other mans well often catch crabs.

Man who fart in church sit in own pew.

Crowded elevator smell different to midget.

WEEKLY GYAN

Colgate(a popular toothpaste brand) faced a big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking Countries because Colgate translates into the command "go hang Yourself."

The longest place name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteaturi- Pukakpikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu - a New Zealand hill. must a quite a tall hill huh??

WEEKLY QUOTE

histories make man wise;poets- witty;mathematics- subtle;natural philosophy- deep;moral-grave;logic and rhetoric-able to contend
-FRANCIS BACON

on second thoughts......
there was never yet philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently
-WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE(who else? :P )

WEEKLY COMICS

this week, i have a huge dose of comics for you all!

REDEYE
(IMG:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3871/redeyect8.gif)
FERD'NAND
(IMG:http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1936/ferdnand20080112223505ss7.gif)
ARCHIE
(IMG:http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3118/archiehz9.gif)
DENNIS THE MENACE
(IMG:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8279/dennisthemenaceis4.gif)
BIZZARO
(IMG:http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3831/bizarrolq3.gif)
BETTER HALF
(IMG:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7711/betterhalfct3.gif)

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Jan 18 2008, 05:25 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

@all- some bad news. THT has been indefinitely shut down for certain unavoidable reasons. with this post, i am closing the thread. keep checking this thread for future announcements.
and before i leave, i would like to "publish" a few headlines :)

OFFICIAL HB SIG SELECTED
members have voted , and not the official HB sig has been selected! DESIGN8 by dragon is the new HB sig!!!
go here to see the votes

below is an image of the new sig
(IMG:http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3355/65204566ls3by4.gif)

"OPEN THREAD" STARTED
we have now started an open thread. you will find all information regarding this at the thread :)

those are the two important news i had to give you :) please also check out the announcements section

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 5 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

The Hazard Times

HB-WPC Integrated
Following a positive response from WPC participants, the Wallpaper Competition forums were integrated with Hazard Blue! This move seems to have successfully resurrected HB from the near-death stage it had reached, at the same time giving WPC participants better freedom of spamming.

It all started with a small idea by one of the two current WPC managers. The idea was to enable the members to discuss things more freely, and showcase their talent beyond the WPC forums. The idea was also to rebuild HB and reconvert it into the lively sub-forum that it once was. Participants took to this idea pretty well, and the Integration of HB and WPC happened!

All WPC participants are now free to use the HB forums to discuss whatever they want to. While constructive spamming (whatever that means!) is allowed, members are encourage to exchange and put forward ideas that will help other members, as well as contribute to the growth of HB. HB also features a showcase for members to post their wallpapers and themes in.

SDC Planned. Krakit the manager.
Let’s all give a round of applause to krakit, who will be managing the first Sig Designing Competition. The HB mods bowed to the huge public pressure ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) and decided to go ahead with the competition. It will be held in the Hazard Blue forum itself. However, everyone will be invited to participate.

The competition will officially start on 15th November. It will last for a fortnight and voting will begin when November ends. Winners will be awarded SDC trophies.

Members are requested to start publicising the event and pull in as many competitors as they can. Remember, the more the merrier! Participants can be roped in from WPC, TMC and STC...this means a participant base of potentially more than 50! (ok...so who’s gonna count the votes? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ). Members are also welcome to put up banners in their homesites and sigs in order to publicise it.

Krakit will be the honorary manager for the event. It should be noted that competitors will also have to design an accompanying 100x100 avatar to go with the sig.

Bigger surprises planned!
Alryt, HB homies! Your WPC manager and favourite guy has bigger surprises in store for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) What they are, I cannot reveal yet, else they wouldn’t really remain surprises anymore. But one thing’s for sure, if my...ahem...plans are successful, you guys will have a lot to talk about!

Advertisement:
The HB mods hereby welcome applicants for the following:
1. Official HB sig designer
2. Official SDC banner designer
Alright, you don’t really have to send in your resumes for the post. All you have to do is post your designs. The members will vote for the best design and select the one they feel is the best. There will be a separate thread for this soon....very soon.

Ciao
For the newcomers, this was just an introductory THT. Keep watching this space for the latest gossip and news related to M9 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Feel free to browse through some of the earlier editions of THT if you wish.
That’s it for this edition. See ya’ll later (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
sp0rtskiller03
post Nov 5 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2678012

wow.. i love reading this..heheheh.. THT successful.hehehehe.

can i nominate someone to be our Official HB sig designer & Official SDC banner designer???

i love to have mom and eric as our official hb sig designer and sdc banner designer. wahahahahha..

nov. 15???? SDC opening.. be ready krakit.wahahahahahah

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 5 2009, 07:40 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Nov 5 2009, 08:00 PM) *
wow.. i love reading this..heheheh.. THT successful.hehehehe.

can i nominate someone to be our Official HB sig designer & Official SDC banner designer???

i love to have mom and eric as our official hb sig designer and sdc banner designer. wahahahahha..

nov. 15???? SDC opening.. be ready krakit.wahahahahahah

there don't need to be nominations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) every member is welcome to showcase his/her designs.

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Nov 5 2009, 07:45 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

Ah nice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

As for the SDC ... I hope the 1st topic will be Christmas sigs since I will have to make one soon anyway (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 5 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Nov 5 2009, 08:15 PM) *
Ah nice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

As for the SDC ... I hope the 1st topic will be Christmas sigs since I will have to make one soon anyway (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

nope....the first topic seems to be pretty obvious to me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) we will have christmas sigs in December (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
i won't tell you the topic right now, of course, but keep guessing.

+Quote Post
sp0rtskiller03
post Nov 5 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

guessing game, i like it.

hmmmm.. since its the coming of the movie new moon, i think this is the 1st topic.wahahahah..

+Quote Post
PG001
post Nov 5 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #27

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5332564

I think it'll be anime
obvious reason being that it's more popular
or sth related to HB Or Designing

Great Edition Though
love To Read It Again And Again

Loved The J/k (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Nov 5 2009, 08:04 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) maybe the 1st one will be to remake THIS? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/61/sigtop.jpg)
(IMG:http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1504/sigbottom.jpg)

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 5 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

QUOTE (CrazEric @ Nov 5 2009, 08:34 PM) *

you are getting close (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
sp0rtskiller03
post Nov 5 2009, 08:20 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

wahahahahha.. a sign for boxie. that will be great.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 09:03 AM