Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Taj Mahal, topic for speech
pankajdaddy77
post Feb 23 2011, 01:08 PM
Post #31

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 4464573

i think that if Osama bin laden have 51 bro and sis than why do not have mumtaz
but seriously i had a message on my mobile saying something like that only so i had written

This post has been edited by pankajdaddy77: Feb 23 2011, 01:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rohan89devil
post Feb 23 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #32

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 4244271

They were not from just one mother.

Osama bin Laden's father had married 22 times and Osama was his only son from his 10th wife.

Try searching some stuff on Google or Wikipedia.

+Quote Post
AMDOMINATOR
post Feb 23 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 1575954

QUOTE (rohan89devil @ Feb 24 2011, 12:37 AM) *
Hey Dom bro (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

Well check out what Pankaj wrote, I just missed this thing previously (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (pankajdaddy77 @ Feb 23 2011, 09:57 AM) *

she was mother of 28 son

Whooooaaaaa (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

28 children and all of them male (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

What was she??? A machine or something??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Haha I Know.
Which Is Really Insane (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

And Speaking Of Machine Well It Only Seemed Like 1 Kind (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Know What I Mean (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Anyways

Enna Wanted Infos Bout The Taj Mahal. So People Lets Stay Focused On That (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Feb 23 2011, 03:14 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

yeah he meant by that : 28 sons are possible if she was the 7th or 10th wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) so def. not all from Mumtaz Mahal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) ofcourse twins triplets count too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel_not.gif)
i am trying to memorize names , dates , i need coffee guys, and its just not even the start of this speech (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Amdo your Info is really valuable (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) i will write a speech and let you know what part of your info was added, and yes i have to credit you for that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by kewlone: Feb 23 2011, 03:16 PM

+Quote Post
murphy222
post Feb 25 2011, 04:46 AM
Post #35

Member No.: 8010579

love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
archerx99
post Mar 7 2011, 03:54 AM
Post #36

Member No.: 2958297

so... ur TAJ MAHAL speech....

btw have u prepared well or still making notes??? can we see what have u prepared til date and wht is still left?? would u like to show us ur TAJ MAHAL speech before u delivery it on the stage on March 15th??

Sorry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) ...I just read the every reply/ post here. I feel very good to see a nice example of knowledge sharing. I can see guys are full of knowledge. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) some posts are true & based on fact, some are interesting and some are just a Masaala News (Masala News = Chit chat without proven facts).

Remember... I asked something earlier:
QUOTE (archerx99 @ Feb 22 2011, 08:54 PM) *
Bravo guys!! I can see ur kind efforts and good team working of knowledge sharing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) I will sure read the every reply/word of this thread soon.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Btw how many of you have been there...?? ...for how many times in real?? ...would you like to share any pic of ur sweetest memories??

I was just waiting for getting more information form everyone..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

sorry guys I'm not pointing on you for the concepts like Black Tajmahal and 14-28-100 children of him.
One question to everyone do u have a proven fact from the Government of India or Doordarshan (DD) News abt the black tajmahal? if not then google it more or I'd like to prefer you to come to AGRA City and see the reality and know the exact history. I wonder how could I not come to know abt it till date since I belong to this City and tourism?? :help: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

I still do remember tht when I was in school I just came to know abt only four children of Shah Jahan's. Here i don't have need to tell you tht All the course books in schools are approved by the government and delivers true knowledge on a flat platform. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I just wanna say 'A little knowledge is a dangerous thing'

Prince Khurram,son of Jahangir, ascended the throne as Shah Jahan (King of the World).He had four sons, who grew up in an atmosphere of bitter rivalry.
They were---
-Dara Shukoh
-Shah Shuja
-Aurangzeb
-Murad Baksh

@ Everyone ›—› I am just telling here my views. I just believe on the true knowledge which is presented with facts. I don't care about the other private new channels or masaala news, where sometimes they modify the facts. well I watched Peepli Live (2010), wht abt you..?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) One thing we all can do...If something is not 100% sure then leave that information. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

I've got some good links:
The Tajmahal
indohistory

I personally like the beautiful lines at the starting and the end......
The Taj Mahal India was first described as "a drop of tear on the cheek of history" by India's Poet laureate, Rabindranath Tagore, who was Asia’s first Nobel Prize winner.

The Taj Mahal India encompasses a tragic and enduring love story in the perfect symmetrical dream in marble that is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

The Taj Mahal India was created by Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal Emperor as a monument to his love for his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Her final resting place is located in the city of Agra, in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, on the banks of the Yamuna River.

In the words of his court historian Muhammad Amin Qazwini " It will be a masterpiece for ages to come, increasing the amazement of all humanity."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP-YhQPnuNI
Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story (2005)

This post has been edited by archerx99: Mar 7 2011, 04:26 AM

+Quote Post
shuvashisroy
post Apr 17 2011, 08:47 AM
Post #37

Member No.: 7401017

there in bangladesh here's also a Taj Mahal which has been made as same as That. It's situated at SonarGAON.

+Quote Post
thewrench
post Apr 23 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #38

Member No.: 8499102

taj mahal is a man's greatest errection for a woman (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Abhitheracer
post Jun 15 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #39

Member No.: 8622833

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
sksahoozzz
post Jun 23 2011, 07:35 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Designer
Member No.: 7919246

It was Made by Mogal Emporer Sahajahn in the Memory of his Wife Mamtaj.
I & all wondering the wonderfull (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post
vprocks
post Jun 23 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #41

Member No.: 7641685

i am glad and very pleased to see that you had such keen interest in our historical epics

well to start with, who better can know taj except me coz iam from the city of taj- agra
and i have visited it many times.
there are so many things about the taj that pushes me towards it and to praise it.
and not to mention its lovely wonder made by the shah jehan depicting his love towards his mumtaj mahal.

+Quote Post
tanshipandit
post Mar 7 2013, 01:54 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 15722667

ancient art

+Quote Post
lalji1561
post Mar 9 2013, 06:07 AM
Post #43

Group Icon

Group: Certified Designer
Member No.: 14008612

The Taj Mahal
(IMG:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f5/Taj_Mahal_2012.jpg/280px-Taj_Mahal_2012.jpg)

incorporates and expands on design traditions of Persian architecture and earlier Mughal architecture. The construction began around 1632 and was completed around 1653

(IMG:http://4img.pl/images/m0eknbkazd939yeu4dly.png) (IMG:http://4img.pl/images/xodg44747hktd7yd6rp.png)

+Quote Post
thecerebalassass...
post Jun 20 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 14248065

QUOTE (kewlone @ Feb 21 2011, 08:33 PM) *
The Taj Mahal - is the topic i chose for informative speech in my communication class!
i decided to speak on this topic becoz i believe i have more Indian friends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) and i honestly wanted to explore more about Indian History and to begin with i decided to speak on the most beautiful buildings in History (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

so what i want is a little more information on Taj Mahal from Indian Community here, please dont google and leave a passage here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) , i want you to share something interesting you know about Taj Mahal or if you have a book on it , then please mention the title, author's name along with the passage you would love to share (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) and i will include your name in the speech (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) thanks in adv. for any knowledge you may contribute (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

All i know is The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the 7 Wonders of the World (that means still standing from when it waz built to now or present) and its height is 171 metres high.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 10:14 PM