Closed TopicStart new topic
> Winners Announced, week 246-Black and White + 1 voluntary color
topmanner1
post Mar 9 2010, 08:15 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

Group: Certified DJ
Member No.: 6209628

Well I haven't expected myself to win here, But I see poor voting for me thats a real shame because after a lot of effort I got just one vote from some one.

I must say one thing, this voting system hasn't been giving me more than one vote and I think someone is Voting me every time for my entry. I thank him for showing some respect. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This doesn't mean any disrespect to others, What I say is I don't deserve the last position that I am always put in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

Congrats to the Winners
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kewlone
post Mar 9 2010, 08:33 AM
Post #47

Group Icon

Group: WPC Manager
Member No.: 6007542

Congrats to Ghassemoo, Petra, LHS, Sam for your respective trophies (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

to all for wonderful theming (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

+Quote Post
pingallery
post Mar 9 2010, 08:51 AM
Post #48

Group Icon

Group: Gifted Themer
Member No.: 2306948

My sincere congratulation to the winners:

(IMG:http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5817/congratulations.png)

ghassemoo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Stefan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Sam (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

and of course all the participants for their beautiful themes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Thank you again to our TMC Naina Manager for their great work.

Many thanks to all for tuning and the comments. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
pingallery
post Mar 9 2010, 08:53 AM
Post #49

Group Icon

Member No.: 2306948

QUOTE (p.snp @ Mar 9 2010, 03:05 PM) *

Please sis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
asthegr8
post Mar 9 2010, 09:11 AM
Post #50

Group: Members
Member No.: 5574463

very disappointed but anyway congrats to steff and sam

+Quote Post
angelnaina
post Mar 9 2010, 09:28 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 3179816

QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:41 PM) *

why you are disappointed..i dn't understand.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

This post has been edited by angelnaina: Mar 9 2010, 10:29 AM

+Quote Post
Cyber_Spirit
post Mar 9 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Member No.: 5205187

Nania & ArthurWill(Thanks for seeing improvement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

I think i know what topmanner wants to tell you.

This contests are always won by the same few people so we not so good themers have nothing to look here for.
There are always few people that get all the votes and throphies. I am not saying they do not deserve it, but on contrary they do deserve it,
because they really make great entries that we all love.

So i am suggesting that maybe for beginers without certain "great skills" in thememaking, that are starting to learn how to create themes,
there should be separate contest where they would get ranks and then would be able to join the competition with "pro's".

That question/suggestion requiers restructuracting throphie case and winning awards, some may think it's unjust because separating ones from the others, so it's areally big question??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

But this sistem could also make Mobile9 one of the most desirable mobile sites to attend and join the community because of advancing through ranks to the very top!

This is just my opinion on how to make people feel good and succesful when they create something and get some credit for it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Fell free to comment and say what you think

This post has been edited by Cyber_Spirit: Mar 9 2010, 10:35 AM

+Quote Post
sam1374
post Mar 9 2010, 10:46 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Themer
Member No.: 1324029

Congrats Ghassemoo,Petra,LHS..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) ...i am sooo glad to share the Podium with gr8 themers.
Thanks to our Respected Judges...Naina ,Shalu and Hungnc ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
Thanks to all those who liked my work n voted for me... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)
Special thanks to AW & Naina for concidering me for not voting.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
Longhairsteff
post Mar 9 2010, 11:01 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

Member No.: 800469

Congrats to Ghass, Petra and Sam......Well deserved!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

Thanks all for nice comments and for our Angel and judges... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grouphug.gif)

All new upcomers

Just work a little bit harder and take your time. Don't rush it. Nobody has ever said that it is easy to make a good theme.
Keep it up and don't give up!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
thump_rockstar
post Mar 9 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #55

Group: Premium Publisher
From: (Latitude: 30° 52' 60 N, Longitude: 75° 50' 60 E) :-)
Member No.: 1769070

Congrats to the winners (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) Well done others (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) Great job the TMC Managers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif)

+Quote Post
liapireas
post Mar 9 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 5536126

Congratulations to Sam, Petra, Steff and Ghassem !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)
Great work and very well deserved trophies !!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
I'm very happy with my close call with such great "opponents"
against me ! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)
Thanks of course to everybody who vote for my theme !!!
Great work judges and participants !!!!
See you next time guys !!!!!!

+Quote Post
thabull
post Mar 9 2010, 11:41 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

Member No.: 613363

first of all a big congratulation to the winners and all participants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm sorry that findgirl's Bullfight didn't win, but this is what happens when u try to kill a Bull!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i noticed that there is a "virous" of complaint that goes around M9. first STC, now TMC (i hope that RC will be untouched.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

i don't understand all that "gold rush" people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is this happening? does a gold medal or a podium mean that much?

i say "STOP VOTING" take these contests and make them festivals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no voting, no points, no podiums -------- no complaints NO PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and perhaps no themes..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

+Quote Post
imsagi
post Mar 9 2010, 12:48 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

Group: Certified Themer
Member No.: 2425534

CONGRATZ ghassemoo....
SAM
pingallery
LHS

+Quote Post
mamamia12
post Mar 9 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #59

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 5285505

congratz to all the winners!!!!!

U all deserved IT!!!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)

+Quote Post
asthegr8
post Mar 9 2010, 06:56 PM
Post #60

Group: Members
Member No.: 5574463

QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE (angelnaina @ Mar 9 2010, 09:28 AM) *
QUOTE (asthegr8 @ Mar 9 2010, 09:41 PM) *

why you are disappointed..i dn't understand.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

QUOTE (Cyber_Spirit @ Mar 9 2010, 10:29 AM) *
Nania & ArthurWill(Thanks for seeing improvement (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

I think i know what topmanner wants to tell you.

Fell free to comment and say what you think

agrre with Cyber spirit cause I feel here we always get only 1 point . you can see that I am improving alot in my skills . I am not saying that now i am perfect but when i create my first theme its really bed . but you can see that my last few theme like rainbow , red ferrari is not so bad but I am still getting 1 point same as the first one gold flower so I just want to quit from here . with my best memories and few learning experience (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 04:21 AM