IPB

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How To Recover Samsung Phone Lost Data
Lbwboonn
post Aug 12 2014, 03:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Partial Members
Member No.: 20027917

Deleted contacts and SMS from Android phone are recoverable with Samsung Recovery software. But you need to follow special steps as droid phones memory is not accessible easily. Youd better follow a step by step tutorial so that you do not worry about how to enable internal memory into mass storage access and read the storage space bit by bit. Heres a good android picture recovery guide: I had success getting back deleted messages with the help of Samsung Recovery , its easy to follow and works well.
Guide:How to recover samsung galaxy lost messages and contacts
Step 1. Connect Your Samsung Phone to PC and Open this Program
(IMG:http://www.samsung-recovery.net/images/screenshot/samsung-recovery-scr01.jpg)
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging and Get Your Device Detected
Step 3. Preview and Selectively Retrieve Deleted Samsung SMS and contacts
(IMG:http://www.samsung-recovery.net/images/screenshot/samsung-recovery-scr03.jpg)
Read more:How to recover lost messages from samsung phone
How to recover deleted contacts from samsung galaxy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
desd986
post Aug 19 2014, 02:44 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 19819823

Vibosoft Android SMS+Contacts Recovery works well as the best Samsung Message Recovery tool, have the ability to help Samsung users to deeply scan their mobile phone and display both deleted and existed data in the program. And then you can select files for restoring. The whole process can be finished as easy as 1-2-3. And you don't need to learn any technical skill about it.

Tips to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung Phones

You'd better backup the important data: How to Transfer SMS from Samsung Galaxy to Computer

+Quote Post
Sanddyy1
post Aug 28 2014, 08:22 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 19897349

I ever deleted Text messages from my Samsung Galaxy S4.My friend told me use Samsung Messages Backup tool.I found a powerful Andriod data recovery, which is so meaningful for me.
How to recover lost messages from samsung phone
How to recover lost contacts from samsung galaxy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 10:32 AM