rhtz
post Nov 5 2009, 08:22 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: TMC Manager
Member No.: 3334496

QUOTE (boxieblue @ Nov 5 2009, 08:16 PM) *
Bigger surprises planned!
Alryt, HB homies! Your WPC manager and favourite guy has bigger surprises in store for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wow.gif) What they are, I cannot reveal yet, else they wouldn’t really remain surprises anymore. But one thing’s for sure, if my...ahem...plans are successful, you guys will have a lot to talk about!

I hope your plan works out fine.. ..eagerly waiting for the surprise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) .. ..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 5 2009, 08:34 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Junior Admin Team
Member No.: 583675

rhtz: you know the plan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
your_mother
post Nov 5 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 2505090

QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Nov 5 2009, 03:30 PM) *
can i nominate someone to be our Official HB sig designer & Official SDC banner designer???
i love to have mom and eric as our official hb sig designer and sdc banner designer. wahahahahha..

Yeah, ahm... I wouldn't wanna work together with that psycho! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Just joking... You know I love you, Eric!
I'll sure give it a try. I don't quiet understand yet, what's the difference between a sig and a banner and if there has to be a certain size, and well, anything, but I'm sure it's gonna be explained in the thread...

Looking forward to the surprise and the SDC!

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 5 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

yea...stay tuned for the surprise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/10.gif) it's gonna be great!!!!

+Quote Post
mmmsauliite
post Nov 5 2009, 12:53 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 5659744

QUOTE (boxieblue @ Nov 5 2009, 07:16 AM) *
SDC Planned. Krakit the manager.
Let’s all give a round of applause to krakit, who will be managing the first Sig Designing Competition. The HB mods bowed to the huge public pressure ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) and decided to go ahead with the competition. It will be held in the Hazard Blue forum itself. However, everyone will be invited to participate.

The competition will officially start on 15th November. It will last for a fortnight and voting will begin when November ends. Winners will be awarded SDC trophies.

Members are requested to start publicising the event and pull in as many competitors as they can. Remember, the more the merrier! Participants can be roped in from WPC, TMC and STC...this means a participant base of potentially more than 50! (ok...so who’s gonna count the votes? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ). Members are also welcome to put up banners in their homesites and sigs in order to publicise it.

Krakit will be the honorary manager for the event. It should be noted that competitors will also have to design an accompanying 100x100 avatar to go with the sig.

WOW! Sounds good! This will be a great competition ... and...Im proud of you Kraky (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) really... There is just one simple thing - I dont know how to make a sig... so... maybe I'll be just a viewer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

About all those other stafs ..I'll read the information once again... Because I dont understand smth or everything.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) as blondes always do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by mmmsauliite: Nov 5 2009, 12:50 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_krakit_*
post Nov 5 2009, 11:45 PM
Post #36

Guests

Stop It Synthia! Never say that Again!
Why are You so Against Blonds.......I told You Your Awesome! Infact It isn't like Blonds are Like that. SOme People say and You Believ it....Don't do that!
Think of the Other Blonds, How would they feel when they hear You say that?
You know, its Individuals Nature if Person Understand s or is Stupid.......Okay! And There is No One Stupidier than ME! Okay? ( oh Please say No Your Not to console Me now, okay) ahahahahha...
And don't Worry about Sigz Synth......I will Teach You.......Its the Simmplest thing.....Its Like You have to make a Wallpaper, but the Wallpaper has to have Buttons ( thats an Option though ) I mean, in a Sig, You have a Home and a Gallery Link. Like that You Create A Sig and PLace two Button Designs To Mention which Links can Be Applied from Your Sig!
Hey Relax. I will give a Detail on the Sig in the Thread itself.....I think its Needed.

Boxie - I Hope You agree with Me. We need to give a Post in the Thread about the Details of a Sig Making......It would make it Easier for Everyone to Join....Dont Worry, I will Write the Post! ahahahahha

+Quote Post
mmmsauliite
post Nov 6 2009, 04:36 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

Group: Gifted DJ
Member No.: 5659744

Okey okey Krakit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
I will not say smth like that , while are you watchin' and reading (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

But thats the truth... I dont understand almost all... for example ..ok I understand that now people /WPC participants can discuss everything more freely and prove their talent somewhere else ..is this right...?? But... .can someone tell me the meaning of Hazard Blue? Is that the same WPC or what... there is said that a new members just need to fallow all changes etc.. But I want to understand that all.. not only read and do what I need to do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by mmmsauliite: Nov 6 2009, 04:39 AM

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 6 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

QUOTE (krakit @ Nov 6 2009, 12:15 PM) *
Boxie - I Hope You agree with Me. We need to give a Post in the Thread about the Details of a Sig Making......It would make it Easier for Everyone to Join....Dont Worry, I will Write the Post! ahahahahha

sure...go ahead...make a post (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif) i am opening a new thread soon...take a look in there, all participants!

+Quote Post
CrazEric
post Nov 7 2009, 01:12 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Legendary Designer
Member No.: 4988836

QUOTE (your_mother @ Nov 5 2009, 07:50 PM) *
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Nov 5 2009, 03:30 PM) *
can i nominate someone to be our Official HB sig designer & Official SDC banner designer???
i love to have mom and eric as our official hb sig designer and sdc banner designer. wahahahahha..

Yeah, ahm... I wouldn't wanna work together with that psycho! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Just joking... You know I love you, Eric!
I'll sure give it a try. I don't quiet understand yet, what's the difference between a sig and a banner and if there has to be a certain size, and well, anything, but I'm sure it's gonna be explained in the thread...

Looking forward to the surprise and the SDC!

Hey hey hey .... psycho??!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) Thats harsh!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crybaby.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
boxieblue
post Nov 9 2009, 05:32 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

No Surprises

Remember you were promised a surprise in the previous THT edition? Well, it's not gonna happen anytime soon, guys. Here's the inside dough on everything:

The surprise was going to be an integration of TMC and STC with HB as well, just like the current WPC integration. The purpose of the move? To bring all graphic designers under one roof for exchange of ideas and enhanced learning. Since many ideas/tutorials are common to theme designers and wallpaper designers, it seemed natural to integrate the other two competitions with HB as well. let's also not forget that some of the best theme designers in the past were also members of HB.

However, after prolonged discussions with ArthurWill and the managers of both competitions- rhtz and angelnaina, we have decided not to take any action, at least until the end of SDC.

So there you go...the surprise I had planned for you guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/byebye.gif)

+Quote Post
sp0rtskiller03
post Nov 9 2009, 06:11 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Rising Themer
Member No.: 2678012

oh no.. no more. i thought it will be successful but let's just wait for the SDC to end.

+Quote Post
sulthankareem
post Dec 31 2009, 03:52 PM
Post #42

Group: Members
Member No.: 3001413

(IMG:http://www.wiretotheear.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/happy_new_year.jpg)

+Quote Post
c2d22
post Jul 5 2010, 07:32 AM
Post #43

Group: Super Members
Member No.: 5530427

hi

+Quote Post
mohammed_intekha...
post Jul 8 2010, 01:02 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 263860

Hello old buddies how r u (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/notworthy.gif)

+Quote Post
c2d22
post Jul 9 2010, 01:08 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 5530427

i am fine

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic